Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Those candidates who find it difficult to submit the NEET 2021 online due to various reasons can do the same through Common Service Centre which is a part of the Ministry of I.T. under the Digital Indian initiative. Aspirants who do not have access to the internet can fill the NEET 2021 application form via Common Service Centre.
There are over 2.4 lakh Common Service Centres across the country which offers desired support to candidates to fill the online NEET application form via charging a small fee.
List of Common Service Centres to Fill NEET 2021 Application Form
The number of common service centres to fill NEET 2021 application form is close to 2.4 lakh and candidates can check out the complete list of the same via visiting the website - http://www.csc.gov.in.
The Common Services Centre will provide services as per the following details:
|Preparing e-mail, Submission of NEET 2021 Application form & Printout||25|
|Online Payment of Fee||0.5% of the transaction|
|Downloading of Admit Card/ OMR/Answer Key||10|
|Online claim for Responses/Key||25|
|Print out per page||5|
How to Apply for NEET 2021 via Common Service Centres (CSCs)
Check out the steps given below to apply for NEET 2021 via Common Service Centres (CSCs) here
- Visit the nearest Common Service Centres (CSCs) between 9:30 am and 6 pm
- Contact the Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE) present there and ask them to facilitate in filling the NEET 2021 application form
- Provide the details required to fill the NEET 2021 application form to the VLE
- Pay the NEET 2021 application fee
- Submit the NEET 2021 application form
- Pay the VLE for the support provided at the Common Service Centre
You may click on the link given below to know more: