- Articles byStream
10 Productive Ways to Spend Time in College
Who said college life is all about serious studies and attending braining storming lectures?
College life can be more enjoyable and fun. Attending lectures might seem to be monotonous but acquiring knowledge from the professors’ help you gain success. During the recess, be it a short breaks between the lectures or a vacation after semester ends, one must know to spend time accordingly in order to have fun with productivity included. It is actually fun spending time in the canteen, playing or gossiping amongst friends but simply realize in spending some time on a productive thing which might lead you to excellent results.
Here are 10 productive ways that might help you to spend time in college.
1. Joining Societies: Every college has its numerous societies that provide with extra curricular activities. These groups help you in developing yourself as well as enhance your confidence. Along with regular studies, such groups entertain, inform and aware about societies.
2. Socializing: College is the best source of making new friends or meeting people. Simply detach yourself from social media or the virtual world and connect to your surrounding where you get to know people more vividly unlike social sites.
3. Group Studies: Self-study might be your favorite mode of studying and learning but group studies help you in grasping things quickly. Amidst your regular lectures, spend some time for group studies with your classmates. Just discuss things related to the theories that your professor taught you today.
4. Volunteering: Every college organizes fests or functions. Why to waste your time sitting idle? Make life interesting by participating to volunteer and help college council members increase their target or helping out with things related to the programme.
5. Crash Courses: Apart from course studies, one can join crash courses for various competitive examinations that would help to crack exams after college years.
6. Relishing Dishes: Be it your own college canteen, University canteen, other colleges' canteen or your city's popular food joints, one must relish every sumptuous dish possible. College days are the best days to try and create something new with variety.
7. Traveling: College students must spend some time in traveling far and wide. Every city has its own charm and there are different spots of attractions that one can visit nearby its city. So explore new places and build memories with friends or alone!
8. Watching Movies: Spend your time in watching those movies that you always wanted to and could never get time. There are number of movies which are worth watching so being in college, open up your laptop, cuddle inside the blanket and watch the beautiful movie!
9. Attending Seminars: Colleges and Universities conduct lectures and seminars for students. So, try attending them if possible. These seminars help you in learning new and more on particular topics. Your knowledge expands which is no harm at all.
10. Create something of your own Creativity is an inborn talent! But trying to create something new for which you can be proud of yourself in the later years is a huge deal in itself. Either write, paint, sing, drive or indulge in any activity that you are interested in. Spend your college days with fun, thrill and filled with good memories.
Once college life ends, you crave for more of those days! So, why not cherish them forever by being a bit more active and alert!
Students are often confused about the evaluation criteria used by the various Indian Institutes of Management. Since ...
The National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad invites applications from the eligible candidates for its NID DAT 2017 ...