Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
AP ICET application form correction 2022 will remain open till July 13, 2022. In case a candidate has made an error in their application form, they can make corrections during this window. Registrations for AP ICET 2022 with late fees ended on July 9, 2022. There are two categories of items in the AP ICET 2022 Application Form - Category 1 and Category 2. Category 1 is the items that cannot be directly edited by the candidate but they need to ask for support from the AP ICET helpdesk. Category 2 is items, which can be corrected online during the form correction window of AP ICET.
The CONVENER of AP ICET 2022 has defined the form correction process for the exam. All of the details about the AP ICET 2022 application form correction process specified by the official body have been provided here. Check the important dates, detailed application form correction process, and other details here.
AP ICET 2022 Application Form Correction Dates
The application form correction window of AP ICET will open within a pre-defined window. Check the important dates here.
Last Date for Submission of Application without Late Fee
|June 10, 2022 (Closed)|
Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of INR 2,000/-
|June 26, 2022|
Last date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of INR 3,000/-
|July 2, 2022|
Last date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of INR 5,000/-
|July 9, 2022|
|AP ICET 2022 Application Form Correction Window Opens||July 11, 2022 (Open)|
|Last Date to make Corrections in the AP ICET Application Form||July 13, 2022|
AP ICET 2022 Application Form Correction - Category 1 and Category 2
As stated above, there are two categories of items or fields in the AP ICET application form. These categories define if an item can or cannot be directly edited by a candidate. Given below are the details of both these categories.
Category 1 Items in AP ICET Application Form 2022: These items cannot be edited directly by the candidates. To edit these items, candidates must raise a written request through email. The detailed process is available below. There are no particular dates or restrictions to raise a request for correction in Category 1 fields in AP ICET.
|Item||Document required for correction|
|Candidate's name||Class 10th mark sheet|
|Date of Birth|
|Community/ Reservation Category||Valid certificate issued by a competent body|
|Qualifying exam hall ticket number||Qualifying exam hall ticket|
Category 2 Items in AP ICET Application Form 2022: These fields can be edited directly by the candidates during the online form correction window.
|Mobile Number||Email ID|
|Aadhar Card & EWS details||Special reservation category|
|Annual income of parents||Local area status|
|Type of exam||Year of appearing/ passing in qualifying exam|
|Place of study of Class 12th/ Graduation||Class 12th/ degree hall ticket number|
|Class 10th hall ticket number||Birth state and district|
|Correspondence address||Minority/ Non-minority status|
|Medium of instruction in the qualifying exam|
AP ICET 2022 Application Form Correction Process
The form correction process for AP ICET 2022 is different for Category 1 and Category 2 fields.
Form Correction Process for Category 1 Items
- The candidate must send a written required by email to email@example.com to CONVENER, APICET-2022.
- Along with the written requirements, the candidate must also attach the supporting documents as given above.
- The corrections will be done by the CONVENER after thorough verification of the documents and approval by the committee.
Form Correction Process for Category 2 Items
- The candidate must visit the official website of AP ICET 2022 and click on the Form Correction link.
- Next, the candidate will be asked to log in by entering their details as asked on the page.
- Then, the application form will be opened and candidates will be able to edit any of the Category 2 items in their applications form.
- The candidate must submit the form after making the corrections.
- Corrections in the Category 2 items can only be made during the form correction window. Candidates will not be able to make corrections at any Test Center, Regional Center, or CONVENER.
If you have any queries, post them on the CollegeDekho QnA Zone. For help regarding admissions, call our helpline number 18005729877.