Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
With NEET-UG 2020 just around the corner, its time that candidates are aware of NEET 2020 exam day instructions, rules, what to carry, and reporting time. National Testing Agency is conducting the NEET exam on July 26th, 2020. From this academic year, the NEET UG exam will serve as the single entrance test for admission to all MBBS and BDS colleges in India including AIIMS MBBS Admission and JIPMER MBBS Admission 2020.
Due to the outbreak of COVID-19 in India, one of the most important guidelines that candidates should follow on the NEET exam day is to maintain proper distance and wear a face mask on the exam day.
In this article, you will find all the information about NEET 2020 Exam Day Instructions including NEET dress code and barred items and documents to carry on the day of the entrance test. Being fully aware of NEET exam day guidelines will help you to not experience any nervousness and last-minute confusion during one of the most important days of your life.
Table of Contents
|NEET 2020 Exam Day Schedule||What to Carry on NEET 2020 Exam Day?|
|NEET 2020: Barred Items||NEET 2020 Exam Day Guidelines|
|NEET 2020 General Instructions|
Exam day is an important part of the schedule, therefore it is very important to be fully aware of the same. Check out the NEET 2020 exam day schedule in detail below so that you are well aware of all the important events.
What to Carry on NEET 2020 Exam Day?
To maintain the sanctity of the NEET exam authorities are very strict about what to carry on NEET 2020 exam day. The list of document that one is allowed to carry on the NEET exam day is given below:
- NEET Admit Card: One of the most important documents that one has to carry on the NEET exam day is the admit card.
NEET 2020: Barred Items
National Testing Agency (NTA) has barred various items for NEET 2020 exam as many cheating cases were reported in the past. Check out the list of barred items in the NEET exam:
- Any kind of stationery item such as pencil box/geometry box, plastic pouch, calculator, pen/scanner, etc is barred in the NEET exam.
- Electronic items such as Bluetooth, microphone, headphone, microphone.
- Candidates are not allowed to wear wristwatch, bracelets, ornaments, caps, wallets, handbags.
- Eatable items such as chips, chocolates, water bottles are not allowed in the NEET exam.
NEET 2020 Exam Day Guidelines
The NEET 2020 exam day guidelines for exam hall are given below. There are several Dos and Donts when it comes to the NEET entrance exam and the authorities are very strict regarding the same. Therefore, it is advised that you know about exam day guidelines of the entrance test:
- The NEET exam centers will be opened 45 before the official exam time. To avoid any last-minute confusion, it is best to reach the exam centers for at least one hour before the commencement of the exam.
- No digital or textual material is allowed inside the NEET exam hall. Those found doing the same will be debarred from appearing in the NEET exam permanently.
- Only Admit Card will be allowed inside the exam hall.
- The invigilator will announce time during the beginning of the exam, in half time and at the end of the exam.
- To fill the information on the test booklet, candidates will be given the booklet at 1:45 pm at (15 minutes ahead of the examination)
- It is mandatory to sign the answer sheet once at the beginning of the NEET 2020 exam and then after the conclusion of the exam.
- To write the NEET exam, candidates will be provided with a ballpoint pen in the exam hall itself
- Candidates are required to give their finger impressions on the attendance sheet of the exam.
- To check the number of pages in the test booklet,l candidates will be given five minutes to open the seal
NEET 2020 General Instructions
Some of the general instructions pertaining to the NEET 2020 exams can be checked below. These general instructions regarding the exam will help you to well prepared in advance:
- During the NEET exam, candidates will be given their own seat with a roll number.
Candidates must enter the exam center by 1:30 pm as it is the last reporting time. After 1:30 PM no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall.
Candidates must not carry any of the barred items mentioned above.
One cannot leave the exam center before the exam concludes. OMR sheet has to handed over to the invigilator before leaving the exam hall.
Candidates must ensure that the test booklet contains the same number pages as mentioned on the cover of the booklet. In case, there are fewer or more pages it is advised to speak to the invigilator immediately.
Apart from general guidelines, candidates must abide by the rules and regulations of the respective entrance exam. It is always good to reach the exam center well before time. Also, stay away from unfair practices as the best way is to follow the right path. As they say- " there is no shortcuts for success"
|NEET 2020 Reservation Policy|
Stay tuned with Collegedekho for more NEET related news and updates!