- Christ University M.Com 2022 Highlights
- Christ University M.Com Important Dates 2022
- Christ University M.Com Application Process 2022
- Christ University M.Com Application Fee 2022
- Christ University M.Com Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Christ University M.Com Syllabus 2022
- Christ University M.Com Selection Process 2022
- Christ University M.Com Fee Structure 2022
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Christ University, Bangalore has released the application form for the PG 2022 courses through online mode. The University conducts an admission process for students seeking admission to different UG and PG level courses in the field of Business, Engineering, Law, Management, Science, Arts, Architecture, etc. For some courses, students have to appear for the national level entrance examination or university entrance test. While some courses offer admission based on the academic performance of the students. Christ University is one of the top-ranked universities in India providing a wide range of courses.
The students of the M.Com programme get to study innovative subjects like papers by research, industry internship, social-based microproject, collaborative research publication with a research mentor and teaching practice under experienced faculty members. The students of Christ University are prepared in a way so that they have a quality and competence in the field of Commerce and Management. The 3rd and the 4th semesters offer elective subjects like ‘Accounting and Taxation’ and ‘Banking and Insurance’. The M.Com students have to present and publish research work in their 2nd year.
Christ University M.Com 2022 Highlights
Christ University M.Com course is a two-year programme that develops a teaching and research culture among students. To get complete details of the Christ University M.Com 2022 programme, read the table below.
Name of the University
Master of Commerce
50% in UG level
Christ University M.Com Important Dates 2022
The important dates of the Christ University M.Com admission process are given below.
Deadline of Application Process (Round 2)
April 22, 2022
MP and PI (Round 2)
April 30, 2022 - May 3, 2022
May 5, 2022
Christ University M.Com Application Process 2022
Students who want to study the M.Com programme at Christ University must have full knowledge of the registration process. The application process will be done online and the steps given below will help you to understand how to fill-up the form:
- Visit the official website of Christ University to fill up the application form.
- Register yourself with your name, email ID and mobile number.
- Fill up the form with all your personal details.
- Upload the scanned documents in the correct format:
- Marksheet of Class X and XII (mandatory).
- Graduation mark sheet.
- Scanned copy of recent passport size photograph (3.5 cms X 4.5 cms with a formal dress and white background).
- Valid ID proof.
- Click on Submit after completing the details. An editable page will appear wherein the students can correct any information.
- Pay the application fee in the next step via credit/debit card or net banking. After the payment is completed, a 9-digit application number will be generated.
- If by chance the application number is not generated for some candidates, they will get a refund of the application fee within 15 days.
- Take a printout or save the application form, 9-digit application number and payment receipt.
Christ University M.Com Application Fee 2022
The application fee for the Christ University M.Com 2022 programme is INR 5,000 which has to be paid during the application process. Candidates can pay the application fee through credit card, debit card or net banking.
Christ University M.Com Eligibility Criteria 2022
The candidates who want to pursue M.Com at Christ University, Bengaluru must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have passed their undergraduate degree (B.Com/ BBA) with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University of India or abroad accredited by UGC/ AIU.
- Candidates who are in their final year of graduation (B.Com/ BBA) i.e., the final examination is in March-May 2022 are eligible to apply.
Christ University M.Com Syllabus 2022
The M.Com programme at Christ University is completed over a duration of 2 years which is further divided into 4 semesters. The detailed syllabus for the 4 semesters is given below.
Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
Advanced Financial Management
Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
International Finance and Institutions
Data Analysis Using SPSS and AMOS
Econometric and Financial Modelling Using e-view
Social Based Micro-Project
Research Publication and Viva
Strategic Management and Policy Making
Corporate and Allied Laws
Strategic Cost Management
Audit Standards, Practice and Control
Marine and Liability Insurance
GST and Customs
Management Accounting and Financial Analysis
Fire and Consequential Loss and Engineering Insurance
Advanced Corporate Accounting
Summer Internship Project
Health and Miscellaneous Insurance
Christ University M.Com Selection Process 2022
The selection process for the M.Com 2022 programme is explained below:
- Candidates have to go through Micro Presentation (MP) where they have to speak on a given topic for 90 seconds.
- Then comes Personal Interview (PI) round for the students.
- Lastly, the Christ University authority will check the percentage of the Undergraduate level and combining all the three rounds they will prepare the merit list.
Christ University M.Com Fee Structure 2022
The Christ University M.Com fee structure is different for national and international students. The table given below provides detailed information for the M.Com programme at Christ University.
For Karnataka Students
For Other State Students
SAARC/ AFRICA/ OCI/ PIO/ ASIAN
Other Foreign Nationals
Time of Payment
Within seven days of the declaration of the Selection Process Result
On or before March 15, 2023
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more updates on the M.Com programme.