Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
UPCATET 2023application form correction will commence after the completion of the online registration process. The applicants who have successfully submitted the UPCATET 2023 application form and need to make corrections can leverage this. The aspirants, who made minor or major mistakes while filling up the application form of UPCATET 2023, should not worry, as the conducting body provides an opportunity to correct the application form. To make changes, edit, or correct the application form, the applicants must visit the official website of UPCATET and login in with their registration number and password and then make the correction, editing, or changes to their application. The complete details of the UPCATET 2023 application form correction are provided in this article.
Important Dates for UPCATET 2023 Application Form Correction
The aspirants can make necessary changes in the UPCATET 2023 application form based on the dates mentioned below
UPCATET 2023 Application Form Correction Date of Commencement
To be Notified
UPCATET 2023 Application Form Correction Closing Date
To be Notified
Steps to Edit UPCATET 2023 Application Form
The detailed information about the steps to make corrections to the UPCATET 2023 application form is explained below.
- The applicant should visit the official portal of UPCATET 2023
- Once the official window of UPCATET 2023 is displayed, the candidate must click on the option called “Edit Application Form”
- Next, the login window is displayed
- The candidates can log in with login credentials by typing the registration number, password and entering the security code
- After entering the details they need to click the tab 'Login'
- As the candidates click on the login, the page to edit the application form will be displayed
- Once the application form is displayed for correction, the applicants can make necessary corrections or edit the application
- An important point is brought to the notice of the candidates is that they must be very careful correcting/ editing the application form
- Applicants can change and upload the images, which are very clear and visible in case they have already uploaded the blurred photographs.
- After making changes or correcting or editing the desired information in the application form, the applicant must submit the application form by clicking on the option called 'Submit'.
- Candidates are advised to cross-check the information carefully before submitting the application form
- The applicants cannot make any further changes in their application form of UPCATET 2023 after submission of the application on the correction window.
- The candidates can Download the Corrected/Edited application form and take a print for future reference.
Details to Edit in UPCATET Application Form 2023
Academics Related Information
Photograph of the Applicant
Details of Class 10
Signature Image of the Applicant
Details of Class 12
Details of Aadhar Card
Name of the School
Date of Birth
Name of the Board
Name of the Qualifying Exam
Name of the University
Mother`s Name/ Father`s Name
Place of Birth
Year of Passing
Place of Study
Details Not Editable in UPCATET Application Form 2023
The details, which cannot be changed/edited/corrected, are mentioned below.
- Name of the Applicant
- Mobile Number (Already Registered)
- Mail- ID
- Examination Centre
- Category or Sub Category
Importance of UPCATET 2023 Application Form Correction
- It is very important to provide accurate, appropriate information while filling the application form
- The Personal or Academic information entered by the candidate will not be verified at the time of examination or after the examination
- The information, which is provided by the candidate at the time of application filling or during the application correction time, will be authenticated by officials at the time of the Counselling Process if the candidate clears the entrance exam of UP CATET of 2023
- During the verification process at the counselling, the candidates must carry all the documents (hard copies of all originals) in order to provide the proof, for the information entered assented by the candidate
- To make the further admission process easier, it is important to state only actual and correct information
For the latest updates and news about UP CATET 2023, Stick around CollegeDekho.