- Articles byStream
8 Movies Every Student Must Watch
Imagine life without movies! That too for a college student!
Watching a movie with friends makes student life more charming. During vacations, college breaks, post lectures and how to forget amidst lectures, college students leave no opportunity to watch movies. Apart from movie theatres, students watch at home on Youtube, through CDs/DVDs or borrowed movies from pen drive or USD drive.
Every college student has a story or certain memories that are related to their pre-college life. After they get into college, they begin afresh and start counting upon their days to compile a bag full of memories that they could cherish throughout their life. Hence, they try spending maximum time with friends either during lectures or outside college. Be it anytime, they never cease to watch a movie even if they have to watch the first day first show by bunking the important lecture!
Here are 8 movies that every college student must watch!
1. Black: A less garrulous Sanjay Leela Bhansali movie that portays a life of a physically challenged girl who is deaf, dumb and blind by birth. This story has captured every emotion that a person goes through if the world becomes dark not by vision but by ignorance towards the person. Her strength and perseverance towards studies make her achieve success one fine day.
2. Life of Pi: The tragic story when Pi's boat gets drowned and he is left with Richard Parker, a carnivorous animal who becomes his best friend throughout the rescue sail. Pi gets deeply hurt when Richard Parker does not even recognize his friend Pi and walks away into the jungle. This movie showed the immense love between man and animal and the easy going nature of the tiger.
3. The Social Network: This movie captures the story behind the actual founding of the popular social networking site-Facebook where Mark Zuckerberg was allegedly held for copying ideas of his fellow college mates. The legal drama behind the actual story of Facebook Foundation is well explained and portrayed into this movie.
4. The Roommate: Anyone who has watched this movie would always fear to share a room with somebody. In this movie, there are two girls, Rebecca and Sara, where Rebecca becomes obsessed with Sara and he dislikes Sara spending time with others. Rebecca feels aloof and becomes violent towards Sara because of her over-possessiveness attitude. Every college student must watch this movie to know different people and conditions.
5. Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara: An Awesome story directed by Zoya Akhtar that shows the bonding of three college friends who wants to celebrate their bachelor-hood and leaves out their stuck in life behind to enjoy life. There they realize the importance of friendship, love and most importantly life. This movie teaches us to love and life our life to the fullest.
6. Accepted: This is a story of a high school student who opens up his own college. This happens after he gets rejected from every college he applies into. Later, there are numerous students who take admissions into his college who face the similar circumstances after school.
7. Monsters University: The notable love story between Mike and Sulley leaves everyone spellbound. Love happened during college life may last long enough to lead you into a happy couple forever.
8. Road Trip: This movie is based on college friends where a student takes along his college pals out on a road trip. They travel from New York to Texas with the hope to save his long-distance relationship. This hilarious movie will make you plan for a next trip to the nearest spot with your friends from college.
What are you thinking now? Plan to watch any of these movies soon.
Despite being an aptitude exam, CAT preparation can be quite demanding. Completion for the top b-schools in India is ...
Postal Department has issued a special postal cover which features the picture of Jamia Millia Islamia on the occasion ...