How to Prepare for IIT JAM 2024 Physics in 30 Days: IIT JAM 2024 is one of the exams written for admission in post-graduation courses in IITs and IISc. In the last three years, approximately more than 60,000 students are writing this exam. Every year there is a 15% increase in the list of candidates who are appearing for IIT JAM. Hence, one can understand the importance and how competitive the exam is and going to be. If the aspirants have the ultimate goal of their life is to get through IIT JAM 2024, then the candidates must have a proper, perfect, practicable plan or strategy for the preparation.
Download: IIT JAM 2024 Admit Card Download Link
IIT JAM 2024 Physics (PH) will be held on February 11, 2024. Eligibile candidates can download their IIT JAM 2024 admit card on 8th January, 2024 from the official website. IIT JAM is scheduled every year for the seekers of post-graduation in IITs and IISc. IIT JAM 2024 examination will determine their admission into different Post Graduates Courses at different IITs. Qualified candidates can sit in the IIT JAM 2024 counselling sessions which will commence in April, 2024.
How to Divide the IIT JAM 2024 Physics Syllabus
The division of the IIT JAM 2024 Physics Subject syllabus is provided below.
Total Number of Days for IIT JAM 2024 Physics Exam Preparation
Total number of Chapters/Topics to be Revised in Physics Subject
Number of Days for each Topic/Chapter
Number of Hours per day for each Topic/Chapter
30 Days Plan and Time Table for How to Prepare for IIT JAM 2024 Physics in 30 Days
The 30 Days Plan and Time for the IIT JAM 2024 Physics subject are drafted below. Candidates have to prepare also for their graduation final semesters, keeping that in view, this is how candidates can prepare the timetable and prepare well for the exams. The timetable, which is given below is only advisable one. The aspirants can prepare a timetable for IIT JAM 2024 at their convenience.
Total Number of days left for the revision of IIT JAM 2024
Total number of Days to complete the Revision
Number of Days intended for Each Topic/Chapter for Revision
Total Revision of IIT JAM 2024 Physics to be completed in
Days remaining for the exam
The practice of Mock Test/ Sample Papers/Previous Papers of IIT JAM Physics Subject
Overall Revision of Important points jotted down/ Last Revision
Time to wake Up
Time for the Morning Session
05:30 AM to 07:30 AM (Two hours)
Time for the Evening Session
06:30 PM to 08:30 PM (Two hours)
General Preparation Tips for IIT JAM 2024 Physics in 30 Days
- The aspirants, while preparing for IIT JAM 2024 should have SMART goals for the preparation. The word SMART stands for Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Time-bound.
- First and foremost, the aspirants should work on a preparation strategy.
- Candidates should prepare a suitable timetable for their preparation.
- When it comes to preparing a timetable to manage the activities of oneself, preparation is easy, but the execution part becomes difficult. Therefore, the aspirants should have undivided attention to preparation and revision.
- After preparing the timetable, they should be well aware of the Syllabus and examination pattern.
- Candidates must strictly follow the timetable, which they have prepared for themselves in order to get through the IIT JAM 2024.
- With a determined, devoted, and dedicated mind, they should revise the entire IIT JAM 2024 syllabus.
- It is also, suggested that they should make note of important points for the last minutes' preparation.
- Try to analyse the question papers of previous years.
- Be regular, well-planned, and self-disciplined for the preparation of the exam.