Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
IIT JAM 2022: IIT JAM 2022 is one of the exams written for admission in post-graduation courses in IITs and IISc. In the last three years, approximately more than 60,000 students are writing this exam. Every year there is a 15% increase in the list of candidates who are appearing for IIT JAM. Hence, one can understand the importance and how competitive the exam is and going to be. If the aspirants have the ultimate goal of their life is to get through IIT JAM 2022, then the candidates must have a proper, perfect, practicable plan or strategy for the preparation.
IIT JAM 2022 is scheduled for February 13-2022. This year, the exam is going to be conducted by IIT Roorkee. After the exam, IIT Roorkee will release the answer key. IIT JAM is scheduled every year for the seekers of post-graduation in IITs and IISc. IIT JAM 2022 examination will determine their admission into different Post Graduates Courses at different IITs.
How to Divide the IIT JAM 2022 Physics Syllabus
The division of the IIT JAM 2022 Physics Subject Syllabus is provided below
Total Number of Days for IIT JAM 2022 Physics Exam Preparation
Total number of Chapters/Topics to be Revised in Physics Subject
Number of Days for each Topic/Chapter
Number of Hours per day for each Topic/Chapter
30 Days Plan and Time Table for IIT JAM 2022 Physics Subject
The 30 Days Plan and Time for the IIT JAM 2022 Physics subject are drafted below. Candidates have to prepare also for their graduation final semesters, keeping that in view, this is how candidates can prepare the timetable and prepare well for the exams. The timetable, which is given below is only advisable one. The aspirants can prepare a timetable for IIT JAM 2022 at their convenience.
Total Number of days left for the revision of IIT JAM 2022
Total number of Days to complete the Revision
Number of Days intended for Each Topic/Chapter for Revision
Total Revision of IIT JAM 2022 Physics to be completed in
Days remaining for the exam
The practice of Mock Test/ Sample Papers/Previous Papers of IIT JAM Physics Subject
Overall Revision of Important points jotted down/ Last Revision
Time to wake Up
Time for the Morning Session
5:30 AM to 7:30 AM (Two hours)
Time for the Evening Session
6:30 PM to 8:30 PM(Two hours)
General Preparation Tips for IIT JAM 2022
- The aspirants, while preparing for IIT JAM 2022 should have SMART goals for the preparation. The word SMART stands for Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Time-bound.
- First and foremost, the aspirants should work on a preparation strategy.
- Candidates should prepare a suitable timetable for their preparation.
- When it comes to preparing a timetable to manage the activities of oneself, preparation is easy, but the execution part becomes difficult. Therefore, the aspirants should have undivided attention to preparation and revision.
- After preparing the timetable, they should be well aware of the Syllabus and examination pattern.
- Candidates must strictly follow the timetable, which they have prepared for themselves in order to get through the IIT JAM 2022.
- With a determined, devoted, and dedicated mind, they should revise the entire syllabus.
- It is also, suggested that they should make note of important points for the last minutes' preparation.
- Try to analyse the question papers of previous years.
- Be regular, well-planned, and self-disciplined for the preparation of the exam.
For more updates and the latest news of IIT JAM 2022, stick around the news section of CollegeDekho