Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Board 12th Admit Card 2023 is an important document that is to be mandatorily carried by the students to the examination hall. The admit card act as an identity card of the students when they visit to the examination center while appearing for the exam. No student without the admit card will be allowed to appear for the exam. Therefore, the students are advised to go through the all the important aspects about the Board 12th admit card 2023 that have been discussed in this article. This will prevent them from any sort of incovenience.
This is the last quarter of the academic year 2022-23. The pre board exams for most of the schools will begin in December 2022. The Board Exam Date 2023 for almost all the educational boards in India have been released and if not, then, are about to be released. The practical examinations will begin about a month before the theoretical examinations. The different educational boards at the central level like CBSE, CISCE and NIOS and at the state level like UP Board, MP Board, RBSE, HBSE and so on will also release the admit card for the final examinations 2023. In this article, we will be discussing and providing the direct links to download the Board Admit Card 2023 for all the educational boards. Read the article to learn more.
Board 12th Admit Card 2023
The table given below contains the direct links to download the Class 12th admit card for several Boards, along with the exam dates and the date of release of the admit card. Candidates can click on the link of their respective boards to download the Class 12th admit card 2023. Please check the table given below:
Name of the Board
Class 12th Exam Date (Tentative)
Class 12th Admit Card Release Date
Class 12 Board Admit Card 2023 Direct Link
February 15, 2023 to March 2023
February 18, 2023 to March 30, 2023
March 24 - April 11, 2023
March 15 - March 31, 2023
March 11 - April 04, 2023
18 February - 10 March, 2023
West Bengal Board
March 14 to March 27, 2023
March 28 to April 9, 2023
Tamil Nadu Board
May 06 to 30, 2023
March 24 to April 06, 2023
February 17 - February 24, 2023
March 31, 2022 to April 29, 2023
May 10 to 20, 2023
Andhra Pradesh Board
May 02 to 13, 2023
How to Download the Board 12th Admit Card 2023?
Reiterating it again, the Board 12th Admit Card 2023 is released on the official website, which can be downloaded by the school officials and they further hand over a hard copy of the admit card to the students. In this section, the steps which are to be followed to download the admit card 2023 from the official website:
- Visit the official website of the board.
- The link of Board 12th Admit Card 2023 will be provided in the latest updates section on the home page.
- Click on the link to proceed further.
- A new window will open up where the User Id and the Password are to be filled.
- Click on the login button after entering the captcha.
- A list containing the names of all the registered students under that particular school will open up. Click on the admit card download link provided alongside the name of the students.
- In this way, the school officials can download the Board 12th Admit Card 2023 and distribute it to the students.
Board 12th Admit Card 2023 - Details Mentioned
The Board 12th Admit Card 2023 can be collected from respective schools and colleges by the students. The board admit card reflects the identity of the students. It depicts the name of the candidate, date of birth and other information related to the exam. It is the prior responsibility of the students to check these details mentioned on the admit card. The list of the details mentioned on the Board 12th Admit Card 2023 are as follows:
- Name of the Educational Board
- Name of the Examination (i.e Intermediate Level Exam)
- Name of the Student
- Student's Roll number
- Student's Photograph
- Student's Signature
- Examination Centre Details
- Exam Center Code
- Board 12th Exam Date and Time
- Reporting time
- Important instructions
Board 12th Admit Card 2023 - Important Points
The Board 12th admit cards are generally released on the official website of respective boards and can be downloaded by the school authorities. The school officials, then, further distribute the admit cards to the students. The details mentioned on the admit card are the details which were provided by the students while filling the board registration form. Students are then required to cross verify the details provided on the admit card. Students are advised to take care of the below mentioned points related to the Board 12th Admit Card 2023.
- All the details mentioned on the Board 12th Admit card should be cross-checked by the students while collecting it from their school.
- Any discrepancy, if found with respect to the details provided on the admit card, should be reported then and there itself.
- Students are advised to take at least 1-2 soft copies of the original admit card. Moreover, they can also laminate the original admit card as it will be used throughout the course of examinations.
- The important instructions as mentioned on the Board 12th Admit card 2023 should be followed strictly to avoid any inconvenience.
Board 12th Admit Card 2023 - Exam Day Instructions
The Admit Card of the board examinations, apart from indicating the personal details of the candidates and the details about the examination, also contains the important instructions which are to be followed by the candidates on the exam day. Candidates are advised to strictly adhere to the instructions provided below to avoid any inconvenience during the examination:
- Students should reach the examination center as mentioned on their admit cards at least 20 minutes before the mentioned timing to avoid any last minute chaos.
- Entry will not be granted to the students who are not in possession of their respective board admit cards.
- There will be frisking at the gate of the examination hall and students are requested to cooperate with the school staff.
- There is a list of prohibited items provided on the admit card. These include electronic items like mobile phones, bluetooth devices, calculators, etc. If any student is found in possession of the aforementioned items will face disciplinary actions.
- However, the situation of Covid- 19 is under control. But the students are advised to follow the necessary precautions and avoid direct contact among themselves.
- Students are required to carry their own writing material and avoid lending it to others or asking from other students.
- Students will be required to fill the attendance sheet before the exam. Students should fill it carefully and mark all the required entries.
- After the question paper is distributed, the initial 15 minutes are meant for reading the question paper and no student will be allowed to write the answers during this time.
- Any use of unfair means will lead to the disqualification of the candidate and he/ she will be debarred from the exam.