- AP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2023: Important Highlights
- AP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2023: Exam Dates
- How to Download AP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2023?
- How to download AP Intermediate Hall Ticket For Practical Exam …
- AP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2023: Details mentioned
- AP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2023: Detail verification and Correction of …
- AP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2023: Compartment Exams
- AP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2023: Exam Day Instructions
Never Miss an Exam Update
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
AP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2023:The Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh (BIE AP) released the AP intermediate hall ticket 2023 for theory exams on March 14, 2023. The AP inter hall ticket 2023 for both 1st and 2nd years was made available separately on the Board's official website, bie.ap.gov.in. The Board publishes AP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2023 for both regular and vocational streams. The AP Inter hall ticket 2023 for practical exams was released in February 2023. AP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2023 for theory exams is released separately. AP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2023 serves as an identity proof of the students while they appear for the board examination. Students who will appear for AP Intermediate Exam 2023 can download their AP Inter hall ticket 2023 for Ist year through IPE roll number or SSC hall ticket number. While AP Inter 2nd year students will have to use their enter roll number or first year hall ticket number to download their AP intermediate hall ticket 2023.
The BIEAP Exam Date 2023 was announced on December 27, 2022, as per which the Board began conducting the AP Inter 2nd year exam 2023 from March 16 and will conclude on April 4, 2023.Practical exams were conducted between February 26 and March 7, 2023, which will be held in two sessions. 9.00 am to 12.00 noon and 2.00pm to 5.00pm every day for general courses. Practical exam for vocational courses conducted from February 20 to March 7, 2023. The exam will be conducted in two sessions. 9.00 am to 12.00 noon and 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm every day. Students must remember that the hall ticket is the most important document when it comes to identity in board exams. No student will be allowed to enter the exam premises without the hall ticket. AP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2023 enlists the name of the students, their roll number, school name, exam time table and such other details. There will be some important instructions, as well, printed on the hall ticket. Students need to abide by these instructions for the better conduct of their examination. Read the article to learn more about AP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2023.
|AP Intermediate Exam Important Links|
|AP Intermediate Board 2023|
|AP Intermediate Result 2023|
|AP Intermediate Syllabus 2023|
|AP Intermediate Exam Pattern 2023|
|AP Intermediate Time Table 2023|
|AP Intermediate Model Papers 2023|
AP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2023: Important Highlights
The table given below highlights all the important details related to AP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2023:
Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh (BIE AP)
AP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2023
Andhra Pradesh Intermediate Exams 2023
AP Inter 2nd Year Exam Date 2023
March 16 to April 4, 2023
AP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2023: Exam Dates
Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh released the AP 12th time table 2023 on December 27, 2022 on the official website, bie.ap.gov.in. The AP inter exam for first year will take place from March 15 to April 3, 2023. AP Inter exam for 2nd year is scheduled between March 16 and April 4, 2023. The Pdf for both First and Second Year can be downloaded separately. Students are advised to go through the AP Intermediate Sample Papers and prepare well for the exam to score good marks.
AP Intermediate Time Table 2023 For 1st Year
The exam dates for AP Intermediate Time Table for 1st year have been provided:
|Exam Dates||Subject Name (9 am to 12 noon)|
|March 15, 2023||Part-II: 2nd Language Paper-I|
|March 17, 2023||Part- I: English Paper-I|
|March 20, 2023||Part- III: Mathematics paper- IA, Botany Paper- I, Civics Paper-I|
|March 23, 2023||Mathematics Paper- IB, Zoology Paper-I, History Paper-I|
|March 25, 2023||Physics Paper-I, Economics Paper-I|
|March 28, 2023|
Chemistry Paper-I, Commerce Paper-I, Sociology Paper-I, Fine Arts, Music Paper-I
|March 31, 2023|
Public Administrator Paper-I, Logic Paper-I, Bridge Course Maths Paper-I (For Bi.P.C students)
|April 3, 2023||Modern Language Paper-I, Geography Paper-I|
AP Intermediate Time Table 2023 For 2nd Year
The exam dates for AP Intermediate Time Table for 2nd year have been provided:
Subject Name (9 am to 12 noon)
March 16, 2023
2nd Language- Paper II
March 18, 2023
March 21, 2023
Mathematics paper- II A
Botany Paper- II
March 24, 2023
Mathematics Paper- II B
March 27, 2023
Physics Paper- II
March 29, 2023
Chemistry Paper- II
Fine Arts, Music Paper-II
April 1, 2023
Public Administrator Paper- II
Logic Paper- II
Bridge Course Maths
Paper-II (For B.P.C students)
April 4, 2023
Modern Language Paper- II
How to Download AP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2023?
As per the provisions laid forward by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh (BIE AP), AP Intermediate Hall Ticket is issued initially to the school authorities. The authorities, then, distribute the hard copy of the hall ticket to the students in the school. The steps mentioned below, are to be followed by the schools and the colleges which are affiliated to UP Board, to download the AP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2023 from the official website:
- Step 1: Go to the official website of AP Board at bie.ap.gov.in.
- Step 2: On the top of the home page, a navigation bar consisting some of the important options like syllabus, verification, date sheet, hall ticket, etc. is provided.
- Step 3: Check for the link indicating "AP Intermediate hall ticket 2023" and click on it.
- Step 4: A new window will open up. Here, the User ID and Password need to be entered by the school authorities.
- Step 5: Click on the log in button after entering the required details
- Step 6: Name wise list for all the registered candidates from that particular school will be available on this page.
- Step 7: School authorities can download the AP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2023 for all the students and distribute the respective print out to each of them.
How to download AP Intermediate Hall Ticket For Practical Exam 2023
Refer to the below-given step-by-step procedure to download AP Inter hall ticket for practical exams:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of AP Board - bieap.apcfss.in
- Step 2: Look for the link provided to Download Practical Hall Tickets March 2023 and click on it.
- Step 3: Then enter your Aadhar number or 1st year roll number.
- Step 4: AP Inter Hall Ticket 2023 for practical exam will appear on the screen.
- Step 5: Download and take a printout of AP Inter Hall Ticket 2023 for future references.
AP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2023: Details mentioned
AP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2023 will be given to every student by their respective schools and colleges. The hall ticket reflects the identity of the students. It contains information about the name, date of birth and information related to the exam. It is the prior responsibility of the students to check these details mentioned on the hall ticket.
The list of the details mentioned on AP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2023 are as follows:
- Student's Name
- Student's Roll number
- Name of the Board
- Name of the Examination
- Details of the Exam Centre
- Exam Center Code
- UP Board 12th Exam Time Table
- Reporting time
- Student's Photograph
- Student's Signature
- Important instructions
AP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2023: Detail verification and Correction of errors
Students must go through each and every details mentioned on the AP Inter 2nd year Hall Ticket 2023 carefully and ensure that the details are correct. If they find any kind of discrepancies, they should immediately report to their respective school authorities. A new AP Intermediate hall ticket would be issued as soon as the error is rectified. Moreovre, if your photo is not uploaded in the admit card, you can attach the photograph with Attestation done by the Principal.
AP Inter 2nd year Hall Ticket 2023: Points to Remember
- Take multiple prints out of your AP Inter 2nd year Hall Ticket 2023.
- Students must not forget to carry the AP SSC hall ticket to the examination hall for each examination. Without AP Inter 2nd year Hall Ticket 2023 students will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
- Students are advised to carefully go through all the instructions mentioned on the admit card and adhere to them.
- Preserve the AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Ticket for the future. In order to assess the result, you would need your roll no. and application no.
AP Inter Exam 2023: Points to Remember
- Do prepare well for the AP Inter 2nd year exam. Do not panic.
- Avoid any kind of academic dishonesty like cheating in the examination,which can led to debarment of the exam.
- Try to reach the examination hall half an hour before the commencement of the exam.
- Do not forget to carry hall ticket, all the stationery and other necessary items for the exam.
- Avoid carrying any electronic gadgets, mobile phones, smartwatches, calculators, etc. to the exam centre as these will not be entertained in the exam.
AP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2023: Compartment Exams
Students who fail to secure the minimum passing marks in the Andhra Pradesh Intermediate exams will have a second chance to improve their scores by appearing in the Andhra Pradesh Intermediate Compartment exams. To get a better understanding, students can refer to the AP Board Grading System, which will give a good insight of the marking scheme and the passing criteria of the board.
The Compartment exams are conducted about 20 days after the declaration of the AP Intermediate Result 2023. As per the schedule, the compartment exams will be conducted in May 2023, so rationally, the Andhra Pradesh Class 12 compartment hall ticket 2023 will be released in May 2023. The compartmental hall ticket will only be issued to the candidates who have filled the UP Board 12th Compartmental exam form. Such students will only be allowed to appear in the exams of the subjects in which they have failed to secure the passing marks. Students must note that the compartment exams are not subject to improvement of marks in which the student has already passed.
How to Download the AP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2023 for Supplementary Exam?
Follow the steps mentioned below to download the AP Intermediate hall ticket 2023 for the supplementary exam.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the AP board.
- Step 2: Under the “ News and Announcements” section, find the link “AP Intermediate Supplementary Admit Card”.
- Step 3: School authorities have to download the AP Inter supplementary hall ticket 2023 and distribute it among the students with authorized signatures and stamps.
AP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2023: Important Points
Students are advised to take care of some of the important points related to AP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2023. These points have been provided below:
- Students should carefully examine all the details mentioned on the AP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2023 while collecting it from the school.
- Any discrepancy, if found, should be reported then and there itself.
- Students should get at least the original hall ticket laminated as it will be used throughout the course of examination.
- Students should strictly adhere to the instructions mentioned on the AP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2023 should be followed strictly to avoid any inconvenience.
AP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2023: Exam Day Instructions
Students who will be appearing for the AP Intermediate Exams 2023 are advised to follow the instructions mentioned below. The same instructions are provided on the AP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2023:
- Students should reach the exam center about 15 minutes before the exam timing mentioned on the AP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2023.
- AP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2023 is a mandatory document that needs to be carried to the examination hall. Entry without the hall ticket is strictly prohibited.
- Gadgets like mobile phones, calculators and other electronic devices are strictly abandoned in the examination center. Candidates found in possession of any of these items will be dealt strictly.
- Students should strictly follow the Covid-19 protocols at the examination center.
- The attendance sheet should be filled carefully by the students .
- After the distribution of the question paper, 15 mins are alloted for reading the question paper. Students should note that they are not allowed to write during this time.
- If any student is found using any unfair means, his/ her candidature will be cancelled.
Strict actions to be taken against Students caught cheating during AP Intermediate Exams 2023
BIEAP has introduced the following important points in the AP Intermediate Exam 2023 Instructions pdf regarding the action that will be taken against candidates caught cheating during AP Intermediate exam 2023:
- Candidates are not allowed to communicate/ask any kind of any questions with the Invigilator or any other Candidate in the Examination Hall. If any candidate do not abide by this will cause disciplinary action.
- Copying from printed/written material or books brought by them or from each other are not permitted.
- Candidates can not communicate with their fellow candidates or with any person outside the Examination Room.
In case of any violation of these above-mentioned instructions, candidates will be debarred from appearing for the Public Examinations for a period as decided by the Board. Apart from this, they will be sent out and the performance of such students will be cancelled.
The Board will debar such candidates from appearing again for Public Examinations or such other action as per B.I.E norms if he/she:
- Writes/scribbles objectionable matter in the Answer Script.
- Communicates with the invigilators transforming the information directly or indirectly through examination personnel.
- Assaults or misbehaves on examination invigilator.
- Suspected to have taken a source of help to malpractice of any kind.
- Do not adhere to the rules and prescribed instructions issued time to time.
- Obtain admission to the Public Examination by hiding the facts. Students detected under malpractice are required to complete all the formalities like submitting explanations, signing the Proforma, etc., at the Examination Centre.