- UP Board 12th Latest Updates 2023
- UP Board 12th Admit Card 2023: Important Highlights
- UP Board 12th Admit Card 2023 Dates
- How to Download UP Board 12th Admit Card 2023 PDF?
- UP Board 12th Admit Card 2023: Details mentioned
- UP Board Exam Center 2023 - Things to be Carried
- UP Board 12th Admit Card 2023: Compartment Exams
- Discrepancies in UP Board 12th Admit Card 2023: What to …
- UP Board 12th Admit Card 2023: Exam Day Instructions
- UP Board 12th Exam 2023: Preparation Tips
Never Miss an Exam Update
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
UP Board 12th Admit Card 2023 - Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad, Prayagraj issued the UP Board 12th admit card 2023 on February 14, 2023 on the official website upmsp.edu. Respective school authorities can access to download UP Board 12th admit card 2023 PDF through school login credentials and provide it to their students. Students had to collect their UP Board 12th admit card 2023 from their respective schools. The UP board 12th admit card 2023 contains the roll number, exam centre location, exam timetable, subject code, and instructions for students. It must be noted that UP Board 12th admit card is compulsory for appearing in the UP Board Class 12 Exam 2023. Students are advised to keep two-three copies of the UP board 12th admit card 2023 safe to check their UPMSP 12th result 2023. Students must ensure that the details mentioned on the UP Board 12th Admit Card 2023 are correct. In case of any discrepancy, they must contact the Board officials immediately to get it rectified. Students must remember that the admit card is the most important document when it comes to identity in board exams. No student will be allowed to enter the exam premises without the admit card.
Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) released the UP Board exam time table 2023 on January 10, 2023. The UPMSP exam date 2023 is available on the board’s official website, upmsp.edu.in. The UP Board 12th exams 2023 began from February 16 that will continue till March 4, 2023. The theory exams will be conducted in two shifts – from 8 am to 11:15 am and from 2 pm to 5:30 pm. The UP board has conducted the UP Board 12th practical exams 2023 in two phases from January 21 to February 5, 2023. Pre-board written examination of UPMSP 12th class was conducted between January 16 and January 20, 2023. For the academic session 2022-23, around 58,67,329 students have registered for the 10th and 12th board exams. There will be some important instructions, as well, printed on the admit card. Students need to abide by these instructions for the smooth conduct of their examination. Read the article to learn more about UP Board 12th Admit Card 2023.
UP Board 12th Latest Updates 2023
Jan 10, 2023: UP Board 12th Time Table 2023 released.
UP Board 12th Admit Card 2023: Important Highlights
The table given below highlights all the important details related to UP Board 12th Admit Card 2023:
Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP)
|UP Board 12th Admit Card 2023|
|UP Board 12th Exams 2023|
UP Board 12th Exam Date
|February 16 to March 4, 2023|
UP Board 12th Admit Card 2023 Dates
UP Board 12th Admit Card 2023 also contains the date and time of the paper in which a student has to appear. Let's suppose a student has Science, Maths, English, Hindi, Social Science and Computer as subjects. Then, only the date and timing of these subjects will be displayed on the admit card. Apart from this, the tentative dates for UP Board 12th Exam 2023 for all the subjects have been provided in the table given below. The official UP Board 12th Time Table will be updated here once it is released by the board.
|UP Board 12th Dates|
UP Board 12th Admit Card 2023 Release Date
|February 14, 2023|
Hindi, General Hindi
February 16, 2023
Agronomy (First and sixth question paper)
February 17, 2023
Accounts, Bookkeeping and Accountancy, Geography
February 20, 2023
Business Studies, Home Science, Business Organization and Correspondence
February 21, 2023
|Urdu, Gujarati, Punjabi, Bangla, Marathi, Assamese, Odia, Kannada, Sindhi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Nepali|
February 22, 2023
February 23, 2023
February 24, 2023
|Psychology, Pedagogy, Logic, Agriculture Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science|
February 25, 2023
February 27, 2023
Civics, Agriculture Vegetation Sciences, Agriculture Economics
February 28, 2023
March 1, 2023
|History, Agriculture physics and climate science, Agri zoology|
March 2, 2023
|Sanskrit, Agricultural Mathematics and Preliminary Statistics, Agricultural Chemistry|
March 3, 2023
March 4, 2023
How to Download UP Board 12th Admit Card 2023 PDF?
As per the provisions laid forward by the Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP), UP Board 12th Admit Card 2023 is issued to the school authorities first. The authorities, then, distribute the hard copy of the admit card to the students in the school. The steps mentioned below, are to be followed by the schools and the colleges which are affiliated to UP Board, to download the UP Board 12th Admit Card 2023 from the official website:
- Step 1: Go to the official website of UP Board at upmsp.edu.in.
- Step 2: On the left side of the home page, quick access buttons for UP Board Sample Papers, Syllabus, Curriculum and so on are provided. Look for the download option provided in that list.
- Step 3: This will open up a new page, where all the important documents and circulars are available for download.
- Step 4: Check for the link indicating " UP Board 12th Admit Card 2023" and click on it.
- Step 5: A new window will open up. Here, the User ID and Password need to be entered by the school authorities.
- Step 6: Click on the log in button after entering the required details
- Step 7: Name wise list for all the registered candidates from that particular school will be available on this page.
- Step 8: School authorities can download the UP Board 12th Admit Card 2023 for all the students and distribute the respective print out to each of them.
UP Board 12th Admit Card 2023: Details mentioned
UP Board 12th Admit Card 2023 will be given to every student by their respective schools and colleges. The admit card reflects the identity of the students. It contains information about the name, date of birth and information related to the exam. It is the prior responsibility of the students to check these details mentioned on the admit card.
The list of the details mentioned on UP Board 12th Admit Card 2023 are as follows:
- Student's Name
- Student's Roll number
- Name of the Board
- Name of the Examination
- Details of the Exam Centre
- Exam Center Code
- UP Board 12th Exam Time Table
- Reporting time
- Student's Photograph
- Student's Signature
- Important instructions
UP Board Exam Center 2023 - Things to be Carried
Students must keep in mind to bring the below mentioned items to the UP Board 10th Exam Center in 2023:
- School ID card
- Hard copy of UP Board 10th admit card 2023
- Geometry box (As required)
UPMSP Exam Centre 2023 - Things to be Avoided
Students are not allowed to bring the following items to the UPMSP Class 10 exam site in 2023. The authorities have the right to cancel a candidate's candidacy if they can detect that students have used unfair methods.
- Mobile phones
- Any sort of Paper
UP Board 12th Admit Card 2023: Compartment Exams
Students who are unable to secure the minimum passing marks in the UP Board 12th Exams will have to appear for the UP Compartment exams. In this regard, students are advised to check the UP Board Grading System, which will help them to understand the marking schem and the passing criteria of the board. The Compartment exams are organised a month after the UP Board 12th Result 2023. As per the schedule, the compartment exams will be conducted in June 2023, so rationally, the UP Board 12th compartment admit card 2023 will be released in May 2023. The compartmental admit card will only be issued to the candidates who have filled the UP Board 12th Compartmental exam form. Such students will only be allowed to appear in the exams of the subjects in which they have failed to secure the passing marks. Students must note that the compartment exams are not subject to improvement of marks in which the student has already passed.
UP Board 12th Admit Card 2023: Important Points
Students are adviced to take care of some of the important points related to UP Board 12th Admit Card 2023. These points have been listed below:
All the details mentioned on the UP Board 12th Admit card should be cross-checked by the candidate while collecting it from the school.
Any discrepancy, if found, should be reported then and there itself.
Students should get at least 1-2 print out of the original admit card. Moreover, they can also laminate the original admit card as it will be used throughout the course of examinations.
The important instructions as mentioned on the UP Board 12th Admit card should be followed strictly to avoid any inconvenience.
Discrepancies in UP Board 12th Admit Card 2023: What to do?
Students must ensure that the important information mentioned on the UP Board Admit Card 2023 Class 12 such as, Name, parent’s names, birthdate, school name and other details are correct and error-free. These information will be printed on the marksheet and genuine certificates. Any incorrect information or spelling mistakes can create serious issues in future. Therefore, in case of any discrepancy, students must contact the Board officials immediately and get it rectified.
UP Board 12th Admit Card 2023: Exam Day Instructions
The following Instructions given below are to be followed by the students while appearing for the UP Board 12th Exam 2023. These instructions are also mentioned on the admit card.
- Students are adviced to arrive at the exam centre half an hour before the exam timing, to avoid any last minute rush.
- Entry without the UP Board 12th Admit Card is strictly prohibited. Therefore, students are required to carry their admit card along with them.
- The admit card also indicates the list of prohibited items like mobile phone, electronic devices, calculator, etc. These items, if found, will lead to strict actions against the students.
- Covid-19 protocols should strictly be followed at the examination centre.
- Students should carry their own writing material like pen, pencil, eraser, etc.
- Students should fill the exam attendance sheet properly.
- After the distribution of question paper, 15 mins are alloted for reading the question paper. Students should note that they are not allowed to write during this time.
- Any use of unfair means will lead to the cancellation of the candidature of the students.
UP Board 12th Exam 2023: Preparation TipsStudents can refer to the following preparation tips which will help them score well in the UP Board 10th Exam 2023:
- Analyse the UP Board 12th syllabus and bifurcate the syllabus and subjects into easy-to-achieve goals and make a proper study schedule.
- No topics are advised to leave in the UP Board 12th syllabus. One should take help from their teachers and clarify doubts regarding topics that they have faced problem.
- Students can make a UP board 12th timetable that will allow equal time for all subjects and for self-evaluation as well.
- The timetable made by the students must include short breaks in between so that the study time does not become drudgery.
- Students are also advised to solve previous years’ UP board 12th question papers and previous years' papers that will be available on the board’s official website. This will help you analyse your preparation.
- One should make it a habit of taking notes or creating notes while studying. This will help them a lot while revising instead of going through the entire textbooks before the exam.
- Students can also study in a group. However, you must choose your peers wisely so that whenever you will face any difficulty with the preparation, they can give you simple solution to it.