- Articles byStream
Books To Study For ATMA Exams
ATMA exam pattern varies in every year, these changes are mainly made to choose the best students otherwise it is the best way to estimate the capabilities of the people to participate this exam. This exam contains two hundred questions each one carries 4 marks, for each wrong answer they deuces one mark from your total.
These questions are spotted over 3 sections they provide three hours for the candidates who wrote this test. Basically, these questions cover verbal, analytical as well as the quantitative skills.
Although there are certain books which are recommended by the experts to clear the ATMA exam with graceful marks. The books are reviewed best by the experts and are suggested for the better marks.
1. Krishna's Verbal Ability And Logical Reasoning For The CAT And Other MBA Examinations by Time
The book is complied by the TIME institute, a leading institute for the preparation of MBA and its related courses.
2. Quantitave Aptitude for MBA : Entrance Examination 1st Edition (Paperback) by Sulava
The book is mainly for the preparation of MAT, XAT and ATMA. This is among the top most preferred books by aspirants.
3. Arithmetic For The CAT And Other MBA Examinations (Paperback) by Time
By the Time institute gain, the book has multiple and large varieties of questions. The candidate can read it for CAT and its lower exams of MBA.
4. Master Key To MBA Entrance Exam 2009 01 Edition (Paperback) by S. L. Gulati, Ravi
Gulati is a leading author among MBA preparations books. It not only prepares a candidate for MBA but is well suitable for other MBA exams.
5. Mission MBA - MAT : Solved Papers 2013-2011 1st Edition (Paperback) by Tarun Goyal BS Sijwalii
The book leads the race in 2004 and as per a review, students prefers this one for the ease of language and simplicity.
6. CMAT Entrance Guide with Mock Test CD 2 Edition by Disha Experts
The books have questions sets, each for a particular timing to prepare a student for the test. The questions have multitude variety including previous year questions which were asked frequently.
7. Study Package for CMAT by Arun Sharma, Meenakshi Upadhyay
Interested candidates must be aware of the Arun Sharma, a leading author for MBA preparation. You can prefer his books for all types of MBA exams.
8. SNAP / IIFT / XAT / TISS / CMAT / NMAT / IRMA / MAT Management Entrance Tests: MBA Solved Papers by Gautam Puri
The book has solved papers covering several fields, like- ATMA, IIFT and TISS as well. Based on a deep research, the book is recommended by many pass outs.
CAT 2016 was held on 4th Dec 2016 at various cities across India for the first level of selection into IIMs and other ...
The state of Tamil Nadu is in chaos after the demise of its Chief Minister J Jayalalitha. The development has also hit ...