- Articles byStream
Top Nine Management Colleges in Indore
Management education, MBA in Indore is offered by a plethora of colleges. While the list is neverending, the choice becomes easier by identifying the top most.
While there exist many prominent colleges in Indore that provide the degrees, and diplomas in the stream of Management. Collegedekho.com brings you a brief description of Nine Best Management Institutes in Indore:
1.IIM Indore: Established in the year 1996, the Indian Institute of Management, Indore was the sixth Indian Institute of Management that followed IIM Kozhikode (1996), IIM Lucknow (1984), IIM Bangalore (1972), IIM Ahmedabad (1963), and IIM Calcutta (1961). The IIM Shillong is the latest management institute established after IIM Indore. This institute offers the flagship Post Graduate Program in Management (PGP) in Mumbai. There is no other IIM present in the financial capital of India.
2. Prestige Institute of Management and Research: The Prestige Institute of Management and Research (PIMR) is located near Bombay Hospital in Indore, and has six sister institutions located in Guwahati, Dewas, and Indore. This private B-School offers many courses in MBA, B.Com and BBA, while specializing in Management Education.
3. Sanghvi Institute of Management & Science: The Sanghvi Institute of Management and Science (SIMS) which finds itself located at Rau, Indore, was established in 2006. It has been approved by the AICTE, New Delhi and is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogic Vishwavidyalaya - Bhopal. The institute provides courses like B.B.A. (Management), MBA, and Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
4. Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies:The Pioneer Group came into being in the year 1996 and is well known for the provision of quality edification in the field of Management studies. In Indore, it is also one of the oldest institutions that is privately owned, managed and run by professional and highly experienced individuals.
5. The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT): Established in the year 1963, the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) works as an autonomous organization. The fundamental aim of the institute is helping professionalize the management of foreign trade and also propel exports by development of human resources.
6. The Shri Vaishnav(SM) Institute of Management : The Shri Vaishnav(SM) Institute of Management is an ISO 9001:2008 certified institute. The vision herein is to be “An Institute of choice in Higher Education”. It follows the commitment to provide education of premier quality as far as the fields of Computer Sciences and Management are considered.
7. Arihant College: The place of innovative education, Arihant College is placed on the education belt of Khandwa Road, Indore. It aims at providing edification that is of an innovative type, and for the Generation-Next. Here, the college works into making the learner to be knowledgeable and educated, apart from being qualified.
8. Nilgiri College: The M.P. Government has approved the Nilgiri College, which is affiliated to Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore. Fundamentally, the uniqueness held by the college is the Global Focus for Unique Student, Industrial Oriented Courses, Well Qualified and Experience Faculties, with an ultimate objective for shaping of a complete human being. There are courses like B.Com. and BCA offered, in addition to BBA.
9. Kothari College of Management Studies and Technology: The Kothari College of Management Studies and Technology started working after being established in 1998. It trains youngsters so that they can counter challenges, which may emerge tomorrow. With its journey that started thirteen years back, after being recognized by the ‘Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore, apart from the B.B.A Integrated course, the college also offers courses like B.Com. (Integrated), B.Sc. (Integrated), and B.C.A. (Integrated) apart from Social Work Programs.
The Goa Institute of Management (GIM) selects students on the basis of scores secured by a candidate in either XAT, ...
Chief Minister of Maharashtra Devendra Fadnavis announced that the students who want to avail scholarships must link ...