Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
JIPMAT application correction will open once the registration ends. The last date to apply is June 9. Moreover, the e-billing and payment window will be open until June 10. On the official site, applicants must fill out and fill out the JIPMAT application form (jipmat.nta.ac.in). Applicants interested in the five-year Integrated Programme in Management provided at IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu can register for the JIPMAT. Applicants must insert individual, educational, and contact information during the JIPMAT 2022 application procedure. Applicants must submit digitized copies of their files and pay an application fee of INR 2,000. (INR 1,000 for reserved categories).
Applicants must have a minimum average of 60% in Class 10 and 12 to apply for the JIPMAT 2022 exam (55 percent for SC/ST and PwD applicants). This article covers several important aspects like dates, steps to fill out an application form, and JIPMAT correction window 2022.
JIPMAT 2022 Registration Dates
Given below are the important dates for the JIPMAT exam 2022:
Commencement of the application process
Final date to register for the exam
Final date to pay the registration fee
Activation of JIPMAT application form correction window
Last date to access JIPMAT form correction window
JIPMAT 2022 Application Process
Because JIPMAT is administered by the NTA, the registration form and website are organized by the NTA. The steps for registering for and applying for JIPMAT 2022 are as follows:
- Step 1: Go to the JIPMAT 2022 official site at https://jipmat.nta.ac.in/.
- Step 2: Navigate to the 'JIPMAT 2022 New Registration' section.
- Step 3: Tap on New Registration once more to return to the application page.
- Step 4: Tick the box and select the 'I agree' button.
- Step 5: Fill out the registration form with your personal information.
- Step 6: Complete the registration form with academic information.
- Step 7: Upload scanned images of your photo and sign.
- Step 8: Pay the fee with a debit/credit card or through net banking.
Documents Required for JIPMAT Application Form
To apply for JIPMAT 2022, applicants must bring the documents given below with them.
- Mark sheet for Class 10
- Mark sheet for Class 12
- Aadhar/Voter Identification Card
- PwD certificate
- PwD certificate
- Scanned sign and passport size photocopy
- Debit/credit card or net banking information scanned passport size photo
Image Dimension Specifications for JIPMAT Exam 2022
The image specifications for the JIPMAT exam 2022 are given below:
- The photo should always be in a jpg/jpeg layout.
- The image must be anywhere from 10 and 200 kb in size.
- The sign image must be between 4 and 30 kb in size.
- The attached file of the Caste/PWD certificate should be between 10 and 300 KB in size.
JIPMAT 2022 Registration Fees
The JIPMAT fee varies depending on the category of the applicant. Check out the table given below for the JIPMAT 2022 application fee.
JIPMAT Exam 2022: Points to Remember
Here are some important things candidates should remember when filling out the JIPMAT registration form:
- When registering, use the correct email address and cellphone number.
- Fill out the application form with accurate and up-to-date information.
- Choose your test cities (four) cautiously so that you are assigned to the closest exam center.
- Only files in the specified format and dimensions should be uploaded.
- The registration fee for the JIPMAT is non-refundable.
- The registration procedure will not be finished until all fees have been paid in full.
- Once uploaded, the JIPMAT 2022 registration form cannot be retracted. Modification can only be created whenever the form correction window becomes active.
JIPMAT Application Form Correction
After shutting the enrollment window, NTA opens the JIPMAT online application correction screen. All candidates will be allowed to use the JIPMAT registration form correction window to make changes to the information on the form. The NTA would then allow applicants to change all of the detailed information. For changes made by the applicants, a fee may be charged. No correction demands via letter, fax, or email will be accepted. The registration form correction window will be available on the authorized JIPMAT website.
Steps for Correcting JIPMAT Application Form
Applicants who have already filled out the JIPMAT application form can change some information on the form. Candidates should keep in mind that they will not be able to change all of the information on their JIPMAT application form in the correction window. The steps for completing the JIPMAT 2022 registration correction are outlined below. Aspirants who have completed the JIPMAT 2022 form can use these steps to make the changes needed.
- Visit the JIPMAT official site
- Check the dialogue box with the title 'Application For Correction' on the main website.
- When you press the box, you will be moved to a different page.
- Fill in your information in the 'Only Registered Candidates Sign In' section.
- Fill in your registration details, login information, and security code.
- Click the 'Sign In' button.
- Your registration form will be displayed.
- Make any changes you want, as long as they are permissible.
- Enter all details carefully because you will not be able to alter them later.
- If an additional enrollment fee is requested, pay it using a digital payment method such as net banking or a debit/credit card.
- Submit the application form one last time.
- Make a copy of your rectified UGC NET 2022 application form for future reference.
For more Education News, stay tuned to CollegeDekho!