- Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2022 Highlights
- Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2022 Dates
- Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- How to apply for Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2022 ?
- Jharkhand B.Ed Admisison 2022 Online Registration Precautions
- Documents Required for Jharkhand B.Ed Application Form 2022
- Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2022 Syllabus
- Jharkhand B.Ed Application Fee 2022
- Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2022 Form Correction
- Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2022 Merit List
- Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2022 Counselling Process
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) recently issued an official announcement for the Jharkhand B.Ed Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2022. For this Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2022, applications are being accepted from all qualified and interested individuals. All information, including eligibility criteria, application fee, age limit, merit list and so on, is provided in this article. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) is the authority for conducting the state's B.Ed 2022 admission process. For the year 2022, the Jharkhand Bachelor of Education admission process will be based on the marks scored by candidates in the UG degree.
Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2022 Highlights
Check out the Jharkhand B.Ed admission 2022 overview here -
Name of the Exam
Jharkhand B.Ed Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2022
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)
June 2022 (Tentative)
Offline / OMR-based
Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2022 Dates
JCECEB has commenced the application process for Jharkhand B.Ed admission 2022. All the important dates pertaining to the admission process of Jharkhand B.Ed admission 2022 can be checked here.
|Start of online application form||April 30, 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||May 15, 2022|
|Last date to upload qualifying exam marks on the portal||To be Notified|
|Online editing of application form||To be Notified|
|Publication of provisional merit list||To be Notified|
|Correction in the provisional merit list||To be Notified|
|Publication of final merit list||To be Notified|
|Registration for counselling & choice filling||To be Notified|
|Seat allotment letter for Round 1||To be Notified|
|Document Verification||To be Notified|
|Release of merit list for Round 2 counselling||To be Notified|
|Choice Filling||To be Notified|
|Seat allotment letter for Round 2||To be Notified|
Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must be aware of the Jharkhand B.Ed 2022 eligibility criteria before applying for the examination. The eligibility criteria for Jharkhand B.Ed admission 2022 are as follows –
Eligibility Rule 1
Candidates with 50% of marks in Bachelor’s degree or Master's degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce can apply.
Eligibility Rule 2
B.Tech qualified candidates with 55% of marks and specialization in Science and Mathematics are also eligible for admission.
Eligibility Rule 3
Candidates waiting for final-year UG/ PG results can also apply.
Eligibility Rule 4
There is no limit in the year of passing the graduation or post graduation exams to apply for Jharkhand B.Ed admission.
Eligibility Rule 5
Candidates from other states can also register for B.Ed. admission in Jharkhand. However, these candidates will be treated under General Category.
|Eligibility Rule 6|
Aspirants have to select one subject within a specific subject category which they must have studied in the qualifying examination (Bachelor's or Master's for a total of 200 marks) and secured a minimum of 50% in that subject. That subject will be counted as the teaching subject for their B.Ed programme.
How to apply for Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2022 ?
JCECEB accepts online application forms for B.Ed admission 2022, and the candidates will have to pay the application fee by using credit card/ debit card/ internet banking. All the details with regard to the application process of Jharkhand B.Ed admission 2022 can be checked below.
Jharkhand B.Ed 2022 Application
1. Candidates must navigate to the application page of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board - jcebed.formflix.com/how-to-apply.
2. They need to click on the “Apply Online” tab. Once they click the “Apply Online” tab, they will find a page like the attached image here -
3. Once they have created the login, they need to check in to the “Applicant Login” page.
4. The applicants must fill out the Candidate's Name, Gender, Mobile Number, Communication Address, and other vital information.
5. After submitting their details, the candidate will be invited to review the information and make any necessary changes before Submitting their final data.
6. Photographs, signatures, LTi, etc., must all be uploaded as per the specifications mentioned.
7. The online application form will be invalid unless the candidate uploads their photograph and necessary signature and pays the required application charges.
8. Candidates must preview the uploaded photographs after uploading.
9. The candidate should ensure that their submitted photograph is identifiable in the appropriate row and that the specimen signature is likewise visible in the corresponding place.
10. If the uploaded photographs are not satisfactory, the candidate may resubmit them using the same approach. If the candidate is pleased with the uploaded pictures, they may proceed.
1. Prior to clicking on the declaration option, the applicant should go over all of the information that has been filled out.
2. Suppose a candidate believes that all of the information entered is correct. They can then select 'Declaration' and click on the final "SUBMIT" button provided on the page, or they can "EDIT" the information entered.
3. Following application submission, the system will generate an application/registration number, which will be sent to the applicant together with the password.
4. The applicants will get an email and a text message to the registered mobile number specified in the application.
5. The applicant must keep this number and password for future reference.
6. More than one application in the same mobile number/e-mail address is not permitted.
Application Fee Payment
1. After completing the Provisional Registration, the application page will issue a payment link to direct the candidate to a payment gateway link.
2. The candidate would next proceed to finish the payment by following the instructions provided on the link.
3. The applicant can pay through Internet banking/ Debit Card (Visa or Master) / Credit Card (Visa or Master).
4. After making the payment, candidates should take a printout of the payment slip or keep it for future reference.
Jharkhand B.Ed 2022 Application Form Declaration
1. The applicant must include a declaration at the end of the application stating that their information is accurate, complete, and correct.
2. Furthermore, they must be backed up by actual documents and certificates as and when required/demanded.
3. If any false or wrong information is discovered or identified, their candidature will be rejected or terminated.
4. As a result, before saving and submitting the application, the applicant must check the application form and then check the Declaration option.
Jharkhand B.Ed Admisison 2022 Online Registration Precautions
It is crucial for candidates to proceed carefully with the online registration process of Jharkhand B.Ed 2022. Below are some of the precautions for Jharkhand B.Ed admission 2022 online registration -
- Candidates must initially use the “Apply Online” button to begin the registration process.
- Candidates must check the Spam folder of their Email if they do not receive the registration details on their Email.
- They need to move to the “Applicant Login” next to complete the formalities of the submission.
- The applicant must pay the registration form cost, or their application will not be accepted.
- Fee payment is exempted only for PH candidates.
- Candidates should not share their login details with anyone.
- They will be responsible for maintaining the privacy of their login information.
- The applicants must “Log out” after completing the registration session and close all the tabs related to their session before leaving the Jharkhand B.Ed Admission webpage.
- Please note the officials will record the candidates’ IP addresses and may monitor them for security purposes.
Documents Required for Jharkhand B.Ed Application Form 2022
Here is a list of the essential documents required for Jharkhand B.Ed admission 2022 -
1. Matriculation, 10 + 2, and Graduation Certificate.
2. Adhar Card / Other Photo ID Proof
3. Category Certificate
4. Address Proof
5. Scanned Photograph (Size 20 - 50 KB)
6. Signature Scanned Image ( Size 10 - 20 KB)
7. Other scanned certificates - Size within 500 KB
Document and Image Specifications for Jharkhand B.Ed Application Form 2022
Please check the document and image specifications for Jharkhand B.Ed admissions 2022-
- The photos and signature image files should be in JPG or JPEG format.
- The photographs should be recent color images, preferably with a white backdrop.
- The file size for the picture should be between 20kb and 50kb. The photo must be no more than six months old.
- Candidates must also upload other documents, such as category certificates, qualification certificates, EWS/PH certifications, and so forth, as single pdf files. The document's size must not exceed 500 KB.
- The candidate must sign on white paper with a blue/black ink pen for signature.
- The authorities will invalidate the candidate's candidature if their signature does not match the scanned signature on the Admit Card / Attendance sheet. The file size proportions should be within 10kb and 20kb.
Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2022 Syllabus
Jharkhand B.Ed examination 2022 will be held in offline / OMR based Test mode only. Entrance test will comprise of MCQ type questions of 100 marks with 1 mark awarded for each correct answer and 0.25 negative marks for every wrong answer shall be deducted. The syllabus and scheme of examination has been discussed below.
1. Language Proficiency shall have 30 questions (15 questions for Hindi & 15 Questions for English) indicating specific area like comprehension, rearranging sentences, selecting suitable words for the blanks, finding out errors in parts of the sentences, finding out equivalent meaning to the given phrases, finding out suitable words for the incomplete sentences, sequencing, grammar which includes synonyms, idioms, prepositions tenses, articles.
2. Teaching Aptitude (40 questions) will cover specific areas like attitude towards education, children and teaching profession; interest in teaching; leadership qualities & group management; emotional & social adjustment; intrapersonal & interpersonal skills; and general awareness of contemporary issues pertaining to school education.
3. Reasoning Ability (30 questions) indicating specific areas like verbal non verbal reasoning, missing numbers, number series, letter series, theme finding, jumbling, analogy, the odd one out, arranging the statements in a sequential form, statement, and conclusion, syllogism, logical problems, establishing relationships and numerical ability
Jharkhand B.Ed Application Fee 2022
The application fee for Jharkhand B.Ed admission 2022 for various categories is as follows –
Name of the Category
Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2022 Application Fee Important Instructions
1. Candidates should be aware that if the status of payment displayed by the bank is "pending," "failed," "rejected," or any other technical issue, it is the candidate's duty to verify that payment made to the board is successful within the due date.
2. If the bank reverses or revokes a transaction, the application will be rejected.
3. Applicants should also be aware that if the payment data entered into the online system does not match the transaction details provided by the bank, their application will be rejected.
4. Cheques, money orders, postal orders, demand drafts, and other similar instruments will not be accepted as payment for the application fee.
5. All candidates, including female candidates from other states, will be classified as general candidates exclusively and must pay registration costs accordingly.
6. Fees must be paid online through a payment gateway using a credit card, debit card, or net banking, together with bank charges, only during online registration. Other modes of payment are not acceptable.
7. Fees are non-refundable once paid.
Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2022 Form Correction
Some of the major pointers regarding the Jharkhand B.Ed admission 2022 form correction are as follows -
- Candidates are required to preview their application form before submitting it.
- They must also review the scanned images and documents after uploading the same.
- The applicants must carefully refer to the Jharkhand B.Ed admission 2022 instructions before beginning their application.
- If they are stuck in the application process or need any other help, they can contact the official authority.
Contact Number: +91 70445 99061
Helpline Number: +91 - 9264473891 / 9264473893
Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2022 Merit List
The provisional merit list for Jharkhand B.Ed admission 2022 will be released soon after the results. The merit list will be released on the basis of marks scored by applicants in the entrance exam. Marks scored in the main subject shall be given priority while preparing the merit list. All the candidates featured in the merit list are eligible for the counselling process. After the release of the provisional merit list, the candidates can file objections on the same. Based on the objections received, the final merit list for Jharkhand B.Ed admission 2022 will be prepared.
Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2022 Counselling Process
Eligible candidates as per the merit list can participate in the counselling process of Jharkhand B.Ed admissions. The counselling process will involve the following steps –
Choice Filling/ Option Entry
The candidates will have to log in through the official website to choose the colleges from the list available. A priority number has to be given to each selected college.
Based on the choices filled by candidates and merit positions, the seat allotment result for B.Ed admission shall be processed.
Fee Payment, Document Verification & Reporting
After checking the seat allotment result, the candidates will have to proceed with fee payment & reporting. At the time of physical reporting, the documents shall be verified.
Additional details pertaining to the list of approved B.Ed colleges in Jharkhand for 2022-22 admission, fee structure and counselling dates will be updated after the release of the final merit list.