Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The Indira Gandhi National Open University offers a B.Ed programme to candidates who qualify the entrance exam conducted by IGNOU itself. The exam will be conducted in an online mode. The application form for the exam has been released and the eligible candidates can apply till 24th April 2022. Aspirants can fill out the application form by visiting the official website- www.ignou.ac.in, and registering themselves. The application fee payment of Rs. 1,000 has to be done in order to appear for the entrance exam. This article provides all the necessary information regarding the documents required to fill out the IGNOU B.Ed 2022 application form.
Documents Required for IGNOU B.Ed 2022 Application Form
During the IGNOU B.Ed 2022 application form fill-up process, candidates are recommended to keep all the documents in handy. They can either be used for reference or to scan and upload.
|Documents Required for IGNOU B.Ed 2022 Application Form|
|Personal Information such as Name, DOB, Parents Name, etc.||Valid Mobile Number|
|Valid Email ID||Residential Address|
|Signature (to upload)||Identity Proof (Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter ID card, etc.)|
|Passport Size Photograph (to upload)||Class 10, 12, and graduation certificate|
|Account details to pay the application fee||--|
Document Specifications for IGNOU B.Ed 2022 Application Form
Candidates need to upload their signatures and photographs to the IGNOI B.Ed 2022 application form in the prescribed format. The table below contains the necessary details of the document specifications for IGNOU B.Ed application form-
|Document to be Uploaded||File Size||File Format|
|Passport Size Photograph||up to 100 KB||JPG/ JPEG|
|Signature||up to 50 KB||JPG/ JPEG|
How to Fill IGNOU B.Ed 2022 Application Form?
Candidates willing to fill out the IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022 application form can follow these steps-
- Go to the official website of IGNOU- www.ignou.ac.in.
- Click on "Register Online" and select "Entrance Exam".
- A new page will open, click on "Online Registration for B.Ed Entrance Test"
- Register yourself by providing the necessary details.
- Now log in using those credentials.
- Fill up the application form and click on "Make Payment".
- The application fee payment should be done in order to complete the application process and appear for the entrance exam.
Note: The first three steps can be avoided by directly selecting "Click here for Registration".
IGNOU B.Ed 2022: Course Details
IGNOU B.Ed 2022 registration process has started and candidates applying for the exam need to know a few important details of the course.
- The minimum course duration is 2 years and the maximum course duration is 5 years.
- There is no age limit for candidates to apply for the course.
- The course fee is Rs. 55,000.
IGNOU B.Ed 2022: Exam Details
Here is the basic exam pattern for the IGNOU B.Ed entrance exam 2022 -
- The entrance exam will be conducted in both Hindi and English languages.
- The exam will consist of MCQ questions and a total of 1 hour will be given to the candidates to solve the paper.
- There is no negative marking in the exam.
- The examination will consist of questions from the sections of English, General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning, and Analytical Reasoning.