Mar 13, 2017
May 14, 2017
May 25, 2017
AIHMCT-Written Admission Test WAT-BHM 2017 - Application Steps
How to Apply for AIHMCT-Written Admission Test WAT-BHM 2017
Certificates required to be submitted along with the application form by all candidates are as indicated below:
- Admit Card and Attendence Card.
- Proof of Age as per Std X/XII or Equivalent Mark Sheet/TC.
- Statment of Marks of Qualiffying examination with aggregates marks.
- Appropriate Certificates in respect of various categories to avail priority for admission.
- Proof of gallantry award for grant of weightage.
- Willingness Certificate.
- Copies of marks card and passing certificate of the qualifying examination. In case the candidate is appearing for the examination, the marks card should be forwarded within 7 days of the announcement of result by registered post to AIIHM & CT, Nagaseshwara Nagenahalli post, Bangaalore-560077 or in person.
NOTE: The name of the candidate on the certificates must be written exactly as it appears on the 10+2 examination passing certificate/marks card. Application form must be accompaniedby attested copies of the documents. Original Certificates should not be sent with the application form, but should be brought by hand at the time.
Eligibility for AIHMCT-Written Admission Test WAT-BHM 2017
AIHMCT-Written Admission Test WAT-BHM 2017 Important Instructions
Application form for admission will be rejected if:
- Improperly filled in and not signed by the candidate seeking admission.
- Not accompanied by attested copies of the requisite certificates in support of the claims made in the application.
- Not received in the Institute office on or before the last date specified. Delays/lapses due to postal or courier services will not be accepted.
- The application form should be filled in by the candidate alongwith the list of documents attached.
- Any documents other than those attached to the original application form will not be accepted after the last date prescribed for submission of application.
- To avoid errors, the Application No, the Roll No, the Admit Card No and the Attendance Card No. will be the same as printed on the Application form. No separate Roll No. will be allotted to the candidate.
- The admission will be forfeited if the information provided by the candidate is found to be false and the fees paid will not be refunded.
AIHMCT-Written Admission Test WAT-BHM Application FAQ
1) Tell me about AIHMCT?
Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology is one of the leading Hotel Management Institutions in imparting hospitality education with vision of “Quality Education”.
The Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (AIHMCT) was established in 1996 as a welfare measure under the aegis of Army Welfare Education Society (AWES), AG’s Branch, Army Headquarters, as a centre for excellence in education and building National character. The Institute aims at imparting high quality hotel management education acceptable to international hospitality industry. The Institute is affiliated to Bangalore University and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
2) What is the procedure to obtain the application form of AIHMCT?
- Prospectus cum application form can be obtained by paying Rs 1000.00 which includes postal charges(non refundable) by demend draft in favor of the "Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (A I H M & C T )",payable at Bangalore.
- The Prospectus cum application form can also be downloaded form the college website or by hand form the College/command HQs(AWES)/Army HQ(AWES)through demand draft only.
3) It is necessary to send the printed application form?
Yes, it is necessary.
4) I have made mistakes in the application form, can I correct it?
Yes, corrections can be made.
5) Should I send my application form to the exam committee?
Yes, you need to send the hard copy of your Application Form duly filled in by the candidates should be submitted to the principal ,AIHM & CT,Nagareshwara Nagenahalli,Kothanur Post,Banglore-560077.
6) Is there any provision to withdraw my application form after submission?
No, there is no such provision to cancel or withdraw application form. Also, the request for fee refund will not be entertained in any circumstances.
7) When will I get my Admit Card?
Admit card will be available for view and print in Second week of May (onwards). You will have to log onto the AIHMCT website with your registered User ID. You will be eligible for an Admit Card only upon submission of application form. You will receive an automated email confirmation upon successful submission from website .
8) What all documents the person has to carry at the time of Registration?
Please refer to the prospectus which will be available on the University website in due course.
9) What if I send an incomplete application form?
Application Form received without fee or otherwise incomplete in any respect or received after the stipulated dates for submission, may not be considered/evaluated for admission or may be summarily rejected without assigning any clarification or intimation.
List of AIHMCT-Written Admission Test WAT-BHM 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Assam||Guwahati||Pen & Paper|
|Haryana||Ambala||Pen & Paper|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru||Pen & Paper|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal||Pen & Paper|
|Maharashtra||Pune||Pen & Paper|
|Punjab||Jalandhar||Pen & Paper|
|Punjab||Pathankot||Pen & Paper|
|Rajasthan||Jodhpur||Pen & Paper|
|Rajasthan||Kota||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Lucknow||Pen & Paper|
|Uttaranchal||Dehradun||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Kolkata||Pen & Paper|
|Telangana||Secunderabad||Pen & Paper|
|Delhi||Delhi||Pen & Paper|
|Bihar||danapur||Pen & Paper|