Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Central University of Gujarat has started taking admission for UG courses and CUG application form has been released on September 19 at 5 PM. The candidates can fill out the form immediately as the application window is active at https://cugcuet.samarth.ac.in until Saturday, September 24, 2022 (5 PM). CUET or Common University Entrance Test has been successfully conducted by National Testing Agency and the result for the same has been declared on September 16th, 2022. CUET has been newly introduced for taking admission to undergraduate courses in the central universities of India.The students used to appear for individual entrance test for admission to different central and state universities before the implementation of CUET as it was not mandatory for taking admissions to central universities. The conduct of CUET has lessened the burden of individual cut off marks released by different universities.
Also Check:CUET Result 2022
The candidates have to pay a non-refundable registration fee of INR 100/- via online modes such as credit/debit cards/ net banking. After the payment only the registration process will be considered successful. The fee is same for all categories. CUG will release the list of provisionally eligible candidates (eligibility to be verified at a later stage of counselling) and also the sechudle for merit list for 1st round of counselling at https://cug.ac.in. after the registration process gets over. Given below is the direct link to fill out the application form of Central University of Gujarat.
|Direct Link for the Registration Process|
Also Read: List of Universities Accepting CUET Score
Central University of Gujarat Admission 2022 Overview
The aspirants can check the highlights of the Central University of Gujarat Admission 2022 through CUET
Name of the exam
Name of the Institute
Central University of Gujarat
Mode of application
Through CUET in an online mode
Courses offered by the university
All UG, PG and Research programmes
Central University of Gujarat Admission 2022 Important Dates
The aspirants can check the important dates for admission to Central University of Gujarat through CUET.
Start of Online Registration/Application
September 19 (Monday)
Last of Online Registration/Application
September 24 (Saturday) until 5 PM
Release of Merit List and Counselling Schedule
To be notified after conclusion of registration/application process
Online Registration Process Re-Started on
|June 23, 2022 (09:00 AM Onwards)|
Last day of submission
|June 24, 2022|
Correction Window of CUET 2022 Application
|June 24, 2022 (till 11:50 PM)|
CUET Exam Date
|July 15, July 16, July 19, July 20, August 4, August 5, August 6, August 7, August 8, and August 10, 2022|
CUET Result Date
September 16, 2022
Central University of Gujarat Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The students applying to the Central University of Gujarat through CUET 2022 examination must check the eligibility criteria for taking admission to different courses offered by the university.
For Undergraduate Courses
UG and PG
(BA + MA) 5 year integrated course
The students must have completed their class XII in any stream from a recognized board.
For Postgraduate Courses
Central University of Gujarat Admission 2022 Application Process
In order to take admission in the Central University of Gujarat, the students need to fill the application form for CUET 2022 in an online mode on the official website of the examination conducting body. The admission process for Central University of Gujarat starts after CUET 2022 results are declared. The students must keep in mind the following steps in order to apply online.
Step 1- The students need to visit the official website of the CUET.
Step 2- Then, click on the ‘Apply Online’ tab to register for the required program.
Step 3- The students will then be able to see different options for undergraduate and postgraduate programs. They must then select the link they wish to apply for.
Step 4- The students need to complete the registration process by entering the basic details such as name, mobile number, email-id, date of birth, and verification code is reflected on the screen.
Step 5- After submitting the details, the application number and password will be generated and the same is sent on the registered email id and mobile number.
Step 6- The students need to log in with the help of application number and password and fill the personal and academic details as required.
Step 7- The students need to upload the scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format and dimensions.
Step 8- Select the exam centres in order of preference. The students can choose up to 3 exam centres.
Step 9- The students then need to enter the details of the university and program they are looking for.
Step 10- The students then need to pay the application fee online and then submit the application form. Once the fee is submitted, after submitting the application form, an automated message gets generated and sent to mobile number and registered email id. The application fee can be paid through debit card, credit card, net banking, and SBI challan.
Central University of Gujarat Admission Process 2022
The aspirants can check the details of admission process given below for Central University of Gujarat Admission Process through CUET 2022.
- The admission process to Central University of Gujarat starts with the declaration of CUET 2022 entrance test results.
- The first step required for the admission process in the Central University of Gujarat is to fill the admission form for the required course.
- After the declaration of the result by CUET, the Central University of Gujarat will release the merit list for all the courses offered.
- The merit list will be displayed on the official website of the Central University of Gujarat.
- All the students whose names appear in the merit list released by the Central University of Gujarat are eligible to take admission in their selected course.
- The students can confirm their admission by paying the fee for the selected course.
- The students who have qualified the merit list also need to attend the counseling session as per the dates and timings allotted by the Central University of Gujarat.
- The students also need to carry their original documents on the day of the counseling. The students can report to the university campus as per the dates assigned for every course.
- The dates can be common for all the programs or it may vary depending on the counseling dates and the total number of confirmed admissions.
- The students must have appeared for the CUET 2022 entrance examination and possess a valid scorecard.
- The students must meet the minimum cut off marks announced by the Central University of Gujarat for taking admission in the desired course.
Central University of Gujarat CUET UG Admission 2022 Important Instructions
The candidates can check the important instrucation related to the application form for CUG CUET Admission 2022:
- The candidates can check the application form at cugcuet.samarth.edu.in. There is no way to fill out the application form through CUG official website or any other modes of application for CUG UG Counselling 2022.
- The candidates shall login at the cugcuet.samarth.edu.in portal using their CUET application number and their date of birth.
- The personal details of the candidate such as their name, mother’s/father’s names, DOB, category, etc. must be filled in as per class 10th marksheet only. The candidate must ensure that the email address entered is of the candidate is correct as it will be required for the counselling process.
- Check the personal details throughly before clicking on the ‘Confirm and Lock’ option. No canges will be entertained afterwards.
- Also fill out all the relevant academic details as specified such as Class 10th/12th, CUET qualification, etc.
- The following documents are to be uploaded once the personal and academic details are filled out:
- Passport Photograph and Signature (Size – 10 to 500 KB, Format – .jpeg/.jpg)
- CUET Score Card and Admit Card (Size – 10 to 500 KB, Format – .jpeg/.jpg/.pdf)
- Class 10th/12th Marksheet & Certificate (Size – 10 to 500 KB, Format – .jpeg/.jpg/.pdf, scan in two separate files for 10th and 12th and upload)
- Other documents such as income certificate, caste certificate, PwD certificate, etc. shall adhere to 10th/12th marksheet guidelines for upload.
- For any query, contact 079-23977446 or email at email@example.com and admission@cug,ac,in.
For more information related to Central University of Gujarat, stay tuned to CollegeDekho!