- Central University of Kerala UG admission CUET 2022 Admission Dates
- Central University of Kerala CUET 2022 Application Process
- Central University of Kerala CUET 2022 Application Form -Important Instruction
- Central University of Kerala CUET 2022 Course- Wise Eligibility
- Central University of Kerala CUET 2022 Admission Process
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Central University of Kerala UG Admissions 2022: TheCentralUniversity of Kerala released the application form on September 28, 2022, for UG admissions. Students who would like to pursue their under graduation at the Central University of Kerala can start their registration process. The last date to fill in the application form for Central University of Kerala University UG admissions 2022 is September 30, 2022. The application form will be available only till 10:00 PM on September 30. Since only two are given to complete the registration process candidates must hurry up. Candidates who have appeared for the CUET 2022 exam and qualified in the examination are only eligible to fill out the application form of the CentralUniversity of Kerala.
|Direct Link to Fill Out the Application Form of Central University of Kerala UG Admissions- 2022 (Link Activated)|
The University has adopted the Common University Entrance Exam (CUET 2022 Exam) for the Under Graduate Programmes as per NEP 2020. Candidates, who are willing to take admission to the Central University of Kerala (CUK), must appear for CUET 2022. The CUK offers only two courses through CUET and they are BA in International Relations and a certificate programme in Life Sciences. Aspirants who would like to join these courses in CUK must qualify for the CUET 2022, which will be conducted by the National Testing Agency.
The Central University of Kerala is one of the 15 Central Universities established under the 2009 act of The Central Universities. The University has been driven by a sense of Knowledge, Wisdom, and Values and enthusiastically strives to draw out the human potential for constructing a responsible society. The university always strives to enhance students’ strengths to help the sustainable development of the nation and the world. The varsity has been motivating, encouraging, and supporting students to improve their analytical, critical, social, and cultural thinking the Central University of Kerala is spread in 310 acres of land at Tejasiwni Hills in the Kasaragod district of Kerala. The varsity is situated close to River Chandragiri. The administrative block has five academic departments and they are Social Work, Computer Science, Mathematics, International Relations, and Economics.
The Central University of Kerala also has two other campuses at Trivandrum and Thiruvalla. The Thiruvalla campus accommodates the Department of Law and the campus of Trivandrum houses Integrated BA Programmes offered by the Department of International Relations. The Central University of Kerala is approved by the Ministry of Human Resource Development. It is accredited by the NAAC. The University has a total of 115 teaching faculty and around 2500 students.
Central University of Kerala UG admission CUET 2022 Admission Dates
The official notification for Central University of Kerala UG Admissions through CUET has been released. The registration process did begin on September 28, 2022, and will end on September 30, 2022. The important dates of Central University of Kerala UG Admissions through CUET 2022 are provided below.
CUET Result Date
September 16, 2022
Online Registration Process Commences on
|September 28, 2022|
Last Date for Registration Process
|September 30, 2022|
Declaration of Merit List/ Waiting List
|To be Notified|
To be Notified
Commencement of Classes
|To be Notified|
Central University of Kerala CUET 2022 Application Process
The CUET admission application process of the Central University of Kerala has begin after the CUET result 2022 is out. The candidates who have been qualified in CUET can fill out the admission form and in fact, they are the only eligible candidates to fill in the application form. The University of Kerala has released the admission form on its official website and then all qualified candidates are advised to fill in the admission form within the stipulated time. The further admission process will continue as per the scheduled notification by the NTA and University. The Central University of Kerala will initiate further rounds of the admission process like counselling and seat allotment then.
How to Fill Application Form of Central University of Kerala UG Admissions 2022
- Visit the official admission portal of CUK at https://cukeralacuet.samarth.edu.in/index.php/registration/cuet-user/register or Click on the direct link provided above.
- Click on the option called 'New Registration' that you can find in the extreme right corner of the home page.
- A new registration window will be opened and the instructions to fill out the application form will be displayed.
- Read the instruction carefully which are provided left side of the page and start with your registration process.
- Complete the registration process by entering the 'CUET UG Application Number', 'Date of Birth', and 'Captcha Code'.
- Then click on the option called 'Register'
- Fill out the application form of CUK UG Admissions 2022
- Pay the application fee.
- Download the application form and take a printout.
Central University of Kerala CUET 2022 Application Form -Important Instruction
- The applicant's name and other details must match those on the Class X Board Marksheet.
- Applicants can only access the admission portal using their registered email address.
- The applicant must use an active email address.
- The applicant's email address must be functional, and the applicant must have access to it throughout the admissions process.
- Applicants are encouraged to fill out the application form using the most recent version of the Google Chrome web browser.
Central University of Kerala CUET 2022 Course- Wise Eligibility
Aspirants who are interested in and willing to pursue their under graduation courses at the Central University of Kerala must have a sound knowledge of the eligibility criteria for offered courses of the University. Having the knowledge about the eligibility criteria is not merely enough but should fulfill the eligibility criteria of CUET 2022 to appear for the examination and to be eligible for the course.
CUK Eligibility Criteria for B.A. International Relations
- Applicant should have completed Plus Two (Intermediate/ Class- 12).
- They should have studied in the 10+2 system.
- In order to obtain admission in B.A. International Relation Course, the General category students must have obtained at least 50% of marks in aggregate or equivalent grade in Plus Two.
- Candidates, who belong to the reserved categories like SC and ST, should have secured a minimum of 45% of marks in aggregate or equivalent grade in Class-12.
- Applicants should not have completed 19 years of age as of 01.07.2022.
- Candidates must appear for the English Language Test in Language Test in CUET and Political Science as the Domain Subject and the General Test.
CUK Eligibility Criteria for Certificate Programme in Life Skills
- Candidates should be qualified in Plus Two/ Class-12/ Intermediate or equivalent exam in any stream.
- There is no upper age limit prescribed for this certificate programme in Life Skills.
- The General Test is only the prescribed test in CUET for this course.
Central University of Kerala CUET 2022 Admission Process
The admission process of Under Graduate courses of the Central University of Kerala through CUET 2022 will commence after the result of CUET UG 2022 is declared. Candidates who have successfully qualified in CUET 2022 are certainly eligible for the further admission process of the Central University of Kerala. After the results of CUET 2022, the university releases the admission form on its official website. The qualified candidates must fill out the admission form before the deadline. Then the Central University of Kerala releases the merit list on the university portal. Candidates, who have been shortlisted for the admissions, are eligible for admissions. Such candidates must attend the counselling process conducted by the Central University of Kerala. After that, candidates must pay the prescribed fee and report to the university.
Read Also: CUET 2022 Reservation Policy
For the latest updates on UG Admissions of Central University of Kerala, CollegeDekho.