Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
CG TET 2023: The Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test (CG TET) is an eagerly anticipated examination for aspiring teachers in the state. CG TET 2023 is expected to be conducted in September 2023 by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) to determine the eligibility of candidates for teaching positions in primary and upper primary schools. Aspiring candidates are eagerly awaiting the official notification for CG TET 2023, which will provide crucial details such as the application process, exam dates, syllabus, and eligibility criteria. With the official notification yet to be released, candidates are encouraged to stay updated with the latest information to embark on their journey towards becoming qualified educators in Chhattisgarh.
Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test, also known as CG TET 2023, is to determine the eligibility of qualified B.Ed/ D.EI.Ed/ B.EI.Ed candidates for the recruitment of teachers in government and private schools across the Chhatisgarh state. CG TET 2023 is divided in two parts: Paper I & Paper II. Candidates will have to appear for the Paper 1 and 2 in order to qualify the exam. The board has decided that 60%, or 90 out of 150, must be achieved in order to qualify for the general category. The cut-off marks for SC/ ST are 40%, or 60 marks, while the minimum qualifying marks for OBC/PwD are 50%, or 75 marks. Candidates are deemed qualified for the exam if they achieve the required minimum score. Candidates can read this article to know more about CGTET 2023 answer key, result, cutoff, selection process, etc.
CG TET 2023 Important Dates
Chattisgarh Professional Examination Board has released the application dates for CG TET 2023 exam. The CG TET 2023 form has been extended. The CG TET 2023 important dates can be checked below:
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|CG TET 2023 Application Start Date||August 2023|
|CG TET 2023 Application Last Date||September 2023|
|CG TET 2023 Application Form Correction||TBA|
|CG TET 2023 Admit Card||TBA|
|CG TET 2023 Exam Date||September 2023|
|CG TET 2023 Answer Key||TBA|
|CG TET 2023 Result||TBA|
CG TET Answer Key 2023
CG TET answer key 2023 will be made available on the official website, once it is released. After the exam is over, the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) provides the answers for both papers. On the board website, candidates who show up for the exam can review the CG TET answer key according to the designated number.
Candidates may make objections to the discrepancies in the answer key with supporting documentation after carefully reviewing the answer key. After considering each objection, the definitive answer key will be created. Both papers' final CG TET answer keys have been made public. The direct URL to the CG TET answer key for both papers is provided here:
- CG TET Answer Key (Morning Shift)
- CG TET Answer Key (Evening Shift)
CG TET 2023 Results
CG TET 2023 Result will be released on the official website. Candidates can view their result by using their registration number. Candidates who would have cleared the CG TET 2023 exam will become eligible for the personal interview round based on which teaching jobs will be offered in the state. CPEB provides jobs to selected candidates. The candidates from the reserved category will get relaxation in upper age limit and minimum qualification as per government rules. To prove eligibility, candidates need to score marks above the cut off. In this way, they can get jobs in Government Schools of Chhattisgarh.
- Under CG TET 2023 Result Educational Marks, if a general category candidate has to prove his/her eligibility as a teacher in primary or upper primary schools, then he/she has to get a score of at least 60% marks.
- Similarly, if the candidates of Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and Other Back Caste have to prove their eligibility under CG TET 2023 Result Educational Marks, then they have to get a score of at least 50%.
CG TET Cut Off 2023
Candidates can go through the CG TET 2023 cut off details below:
|Category||Passing Marks||Passing Percentage|
Also Check: What after CG TET 2023?
CG TET 2023 Selection Procedure
The selection process of CG TET involves three stages.
- Firstly, the candidate has to appear in CG TET 2023 examination.
- A merit list will be prepared once the CG TET 2023 result is declared.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to go for a final personal interview round.
Eligibility Criteria for CG TET 2023
THE CG TET 2023 eligibility criteria for primary level and secondary level is different. Check out the detailed eligibility criteria for CG TET exam below:
|CG TET Primary Level (Class 1st to 5th)|
|CG TET Secondary Level (Class 6th to 8th)|
CG TET 2023 Admit Card
CG TET admit card will be released on the official website by the board in September 2023. CG TET admit card is an essential document and it is mandatory for the candidates to carry the same on the exam day. Also, no physical CG TET hall ticket will be sent to students appearing for the exam. Candidates must not forget their CG TET 2023 admit card on the day of the exam. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
Also Read: List of B.Ed Entrance Exams in India
CG TET 2023 Exam Pattern
The CG TET 2023 exam pattern for Paper 1 and Paper 2 is given detail below along with the question and marking scheme:
The duration of the examination will be 1 ½ hour. The paper will consist of 150 questions for 150 marks
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
The duration of the examination will be 1 ½ hour. The paper will consist of 210 questions for 210 marks.
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|Math’s or Science-For Maths and Science Teacher||60||60|
|Social Science- For Social Science Teacher||60||60|
CG TET 2023 Exam Syllabus
The CG TET 2023 exam syllabus differs for Paper 1 and Paper 2. There are many subjects such as language papers, environmental studies and others. Check out the CG TET detailed syllabus here
CG TET 2023 Application Procedure
Candidates need to register themselves for CG TET 2023 before filling the application form and paying the application fee. The candidates will also require documents such as a scanned photo with signature, Name and left hand's thumb impression as a part of the application process.
How to Fill the CG TET 2023 Application Form?
The steps to fill out the CG TET 2023 application form are listed below:
- Visit CGPEB's official website.
- Select the "CG TET 2023 Application" link.
- Register yourself by filling in the relevant details such as Name, Email, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, and more.
- Simply press the "Submit" button.
- The candidate's registered email address will receive a provisional registration number and password.
- After registering successfully, sign in with your registration number and password.
- Fill out the application form, including your name, address, phone number, and educational background.
- Choose between Paper-I, Paper-II, or Paper-II and Paper-I.
- Upload scanned copies of your photo, signature, and other necessary documents.
- Submit the form.
- Pay the application fees through any of the valid payment options available.
- Take a printout of the application form.
CG TET 2023 Application Fee
Candidate can pay the CG TET application fee both in online and offline mode, However, the CG TET application fee in an offline mode has to be paid within a specific period. Also, the CG TET application fee for general and reserved category is different. More details are given below:
|Category||Single Paper||Both Paper|
CG TET 2023 Form Correction
CG TET 2023 Application Form will soon be released. After that application form revision window will be open. Through this tool, applicants can update or make modifications to their application forms. The CTET 2023 exam is expected to be held in September 2023. The admit card for the same would be made available a few days prior to the exam.
How to fill the Correction form?
Below mentioned is a detailed procedure to fill the CG TET 2023 application Correction form:
- Visit the official website of CGPEB.
- Click on the link for “CG TET 2023 Correction Form”.
- Enter the necessary details such as Date of Birth and Registration ID''
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Once you would Click on submit button your Dashboard will appear in which your details would be mentioned.
- Now correct/ Edit the specifics wherever required.
- Click on ''I Agree'' and Press the Submit Button
- Now a new Window will appear In which 50 Rupees Charge would be paid for making the correction.
- Now Submit the Fee and take a print out for the future reference.