- IGNOU Examination Form for June Term End Exam - Important …
- How to Fill IGNOU Exam Form 2024 for June 2024?
- Written Examinations
- Practical Examination
- IGNOU Term End Examinations (TEE) - Eligibility Criteria
- IGNOU Exam Fees for Term End Examination
- Hall Ticket for IGNOU Examination Form June 2024
- IGNOU Term End Examination (TEE): Exam Pattern and Marking Scheme
- IGNOU TEE Preparation Tips
- About IGNOU
IGNOU Exam Form June 2024 Term End Examination for GOAL Programmes is likely to be released in the 3rd or 4th week of February 2024. Students planning to appear in the term-end examination must fill out the IGNOU TEE Exam Form Online June 2024 before the deadline ends. If a candidate fails to fill out the form before the late date, additional costs will be added due to late submission. The Term End Examinations (TEE) at IGNOU University are held twice a year, in June and December. The TEE is a comprehensive examination that covers the entire syllabus of a course. All students must appear in the IGNOU TEE to get their passing certificate.
Students can pay the exam fee for the IGNOU TEE Exam Form Online June 2024 mode, through debit card, credit card, net banking and UPI. No offline mode of payment through cheque and cash will be accepted.
IGNOU Examination Form for June Term End Exam - Important DatesIGNOU students have the option to appear for the examinations in English or Hindi medium. The duration of the examinations also varies depending on the course. Check out the table given below to find out important dates to fill IGNOU Exam Form June 2024.
|IGNOU TEE 2024 Events
|IGNOU June Term End Examination Form Release Date
|Last Date to Fill out the IGNOU June TEE Form
|Date of Examination for IGNOU June TEE
How to Fill IGNOU Exam Form 2024 for June 2024?Candidates must follow the steps to fill out the IGNOU Exam Form June 2024 for term end:
- Step 1: Visit the official website for IGNOU Examination Form - @ignou.ac.in
- Step 2: Scroll down to the notification section named as ALERT.
- Step 3: Click on the link "Apply Online for TEE June-2024".
- Step 4: Register on the application portal and generate your login credentials.
- Step 5: Enter details like programme code, and enrollment number, and choose the region of exam centre. Once done, click on 'Submit'.
- Step 6: As a last step, pay the online IGNOU Exam Form 2024 fee. Save the confirmation page for future reference.
Written examinations are conducted for all theory courses. The examinations are typically of three hours duration and are held at exam centers all over India and abroad. The exam centers are usually the IGNOU study centers or other designated centers.
Practical examinations are conducted for some courses, such as science, computer science, and management courses. The practical examinations are typically held at the IGNOU regional centers or other designated centers.
IGNOU Term End Examinations (TEE) - Eligibility Criteria
The students before filling out the IGNOU Exam Form June 2024 must go through the eligibility criteria to avoid rejection. Below mentioned are the eligibility criteria for appearing in the Term End Examination (TEE) at IGNOU.
- Only for Registered Students: The student must be registered for the course in which they wish to appear in the TEE.
- Meets the Course's Criteria: The student must meet all the minimum eligibility requirements for the course.
- Exam Fee Must be Paid: The student must have paid the examination fee amount.
- Submitted All Assignments Before the Exam Day: Students must have submitted the required number of assignments, if any, in those courses by the due date.
IGNOU Exam Fees for Term End Examination
Students can fill out the TEE examination form online through IGNOU’s official website. The examination fee for individual courses will be 200 INR. Below are the steps for filing out the examination form for IGNOU term-end examination:
- Students will have to visit the official website of IGNOU which is exam.ignou.ac.in
- Go through the IGNOU Examination Form Online link.
- You will be asked to accept the declaration after accepting the form will be displayed on the screen.
- Firstly you will be asked to enter your registration number, course number, and regional centre number.
- After entering the above details fill out the IGNOU Exam Form June 2024.
- Before submitting check all the details again and then click on submit.
- Make the fee payment for the examination.
- Download or print out the examination form for your future reference.
Hall Ticket for IGNOU Examination Form June 2024
The IGNOU Term End Examination (TEE) hall ticket is usually released on the university’s official website a few days before the examinations. The hall ticket includes the student's details like the name of the course in which they are appearing, and the examination center and timings.
Examination Centers for IGNOU TEE
IGNOU’s Term End Examinations (TEE) are held at various centers across India. Students can choose the examination center that is most convenient for them. But the most important thing that every student should take care of selecting a regional center and examination center code while filling out the IGNOU TEE Exam Form Online June 2024. Therefore after submitting the form, the centre can't be changed.
Also Read: IGNOU Regional Centers List 2024
IGNOU Term End Examination (TEE): Exam Pattern and Marking Scheme
The IGNOU exam pattern varies depending on the course students have opted for. However, the majority of term-end examinations are written tests in pen-and-paper format. There's no negative marking in IGNOU Term End Examination. To get more information regarding the examination pattern of individual courses the student can go through the official website of IGNOU from there all the information regarding the examination will be provided. The duration of the examination is usually 2-3 hours.
IGNOU Term End Examination: Result Date
IGNOU’s Term End Examinations (TEE) results are usually released within a few weeks after the examinations. It is highly anticipated to be released in July 2024. Students will have to visit the IGNOU’s official website to check their results by entering personal details like name, registration number, and some more if required.
Also Read:IGNOU Passing Marks 2024 for UG, PG and Diploma Courses
IGNOU TEE Preparation Tips
Below are some tips mentioned for students who are appearing for IGNOU’s Term End Examinations (TEE). The tips will surely help them to achieve good marks or scores in TEE.
- Don't wait for the examination dates, start preparing early so that you can get enough time before the examination.
- Go through and understand the syllabus carefully.
- Make your study plan according to your capability, which means don't pressurize yourself.
- Focus and understand the concepts don't do just reading.
- Study from the course materials provided by IGNOU.
- Solve previous year's question papers.
- Solve mock tests and analyze your preparation based on the result.
- Clear your doubts as soon as possible.
- Practise and revise the difficult topics.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is a distance-learning university headquartered in Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India. It was established in 1985 by the Government of India and has since become the world's largest university by student enrollment, with over 4 million students. IGNOU offers a wide range of programs in a variety of fields, including arts, sciences, commerce, management, education, and law. The university's open and distance learning (ODL) model is based on the principles of flexibility, accessibility, and affordability. IGNOU students can pursue their studies at their place and from their location, without having to attend regular classes. This makes IGNOU a particularly attractive option for working professionals and other students who have difficulty attending traditional brick-and-mortar universities.
For any queries regarding IGNOU courses, assignments, and others, feel free to drop your questions in CollegeDekho's Q&A section.
Written By: Deepit Mathur