- Manipal University LL.M Admission Highlights 2022
- Manipal University LL.M Important Dates 2022
- Manipal University LL.M Application Process 2022
- Manipal University LL.M Application Fee 2022
- Documents Required for Manipal University LL.M Admission 2022
- Manipal University LL.M Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Manipal University LL.M Specialisations 2022
- Manipal University LL.M Selection Process 2022
- Manipal University LL.M Fee Structure 2022
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Manipal University, located in the village of Dehmi Kalan, Jaipur was founded in the year 2011. It is a self-financed university offering various Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Post Doctoral degree programmes. The University offers worth 3 crores scholarships every year to deserving students. The students are admitted based on the marks secured in the qualifying examination and cut-off scores of different entrance examinations depending on the course that they select. Various UG courses like B.Tech, BA and B.Sc (Hons.), B.Des. and PG courses like MBA, LL.M and PhD are offered by Manipal University. The University has also launched UGC approved Online Degree Courses for BBA, BCA and MCA courses.
Manipal University Jaipur is popular for its excellence in the School of Law and has courses like Bachelor of Law (LL.B), Integrated BA LL.B (Hons.), Master of Law (LL.M) and PhD. The University fosters and inculcates intellectual and ethical values in the students. The School of Law is committed to the progression of law as an instrument of social change, to expose students to practical realities. The University adopted a teaching method that has lectures, case studies, discussions, Moot Courts and project work that will help students promote multi-disciplinary inquiry and practical appreciation of problems. The students get to experience real-world experience while practising their legal skills.
For the LL.M course, the marks obtained by students in their qualifying examinations along with Manipal University Jaipur (MUJ) Written Entrance Test will be used to select the candidates. The LL.M course offers two specializations, Corporate and Commercial Law and Criminal Law and Security Law and students can choose any of them depending on their interests.
Manipal University LL.M Admission Highlights 2022
The table given below will give you an insight into the LL.M course offered by Manipal University.
Name of Institution
Manipal University Jaipur
Popularly Known as
NAAC with ‘A’ Grade
Merit-based and Written Entrance Test
Manipal University LL.M Important Dates 2022
Both Indian and International students can apply to Manipal University Jaipur for admission to the LL.M program. The important dates for admission to the LL.M course are given below.
Last Date to Apply for Indian Admissions
May 15, 2022
Last Date to Apply for International Admissions
May 15, 2022
August 1, 2022
Manipal University LL.M Application Process 2022
Students can check out the steps given below to apply for the Manipal University LL.M program.
- Visit the official website of Manipal University Jaipur.
- Create your login using your name, mobile number and email address.
- You will get an OTP in your Email ID or phone number. Verify the OTP to proceed further with the application process.
- Select your specialization.
- Fill out the online application form with all the required information.
- Upload the necessary documents but before uploading, check the size of the scanned copies.
- Complete the application form and pay the fees.
Manipal University LL.M Application Fee 2022
As Manipal University offers the LL.M degree to both Indian and International students, the registration fee is different. The table given below provides the details of Manipal University LLM application fees.
|Indian Students||INR 10,000|
|International Students||USD 300|
Documents Required for Manipal University LL.M Admission 2022
Students will have to submit certain documents when they are applying for the LL.M course at Manipal University. While filling up the application form, students must have the following documents ready with them.
- Qualifying examination mark sheets and certificates (Photocopy + Original)
- Entrance Exam Score Card
- Migration certificate
- Adhaar Card
- Passport size photographs
Manipal University LL.M Eligibility Criteria 2022
Both Indian and International students are allowed to apply for the LL.M course at Manipal University. The candidates should check out the eligibility criteria before applying for the degree. Here is the detailed eligibility for LLM at Manipal University:
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in law.
- Both 3 year LLB and 5 year integrated LLB degrees are accepted.
- Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks (48% for SC/ ST) in aggregate in the qualifying degree.
- The UG degree must be obtained from a recognized university.
Manipal University LL.M Specialisations 2022
Manipal University offers two LLM specialisations to candidates who secure admission to the course. LLM is completed over a span of two semesters. The specialisations offered are:
- Criminal and Security Law
- Corporate and Commercial Law
Manipal University LL.M Selection Process 2022
The selection process for all LLM specialisations at Manipal University is the same. Candidates have to crack the MUJ written entrance test conducted by Manipal University to secure admission. Once the results of the exam are out, the university releases a merit list in which the candidate with a higher score gets a better rank. The LLM seats at Manipal University are filled on the basis of this merit list. Preference is given to students who score high marks in the entrance exam.
Manipal University LL.M Fee Structure 2022
Go through the table given below to know the Manipal university LLM fee structure. One year LL.M degree at Manipal University has a different fee structure for Indian and International students.
Course Fee for Indian Students
Course Fee for International Students
The students can call on the helpline number 1800-572-9877 (toll-free) or can fill out the Common Application Form for admission related information. In case you have a query, write to us in the QnA zone.
For more information on LL.M 2022, stay tuned to CollegeDekho.