- UTET 2022 Important Dates
- How to Download the Uttarakhand TET Result 2022
- Uttarakhand TET Result 2022: Certificate & Validity
- UTET 2022 Cut Off
- UTET 2022 Selection Process
- UTET 2022 Salary and Benefits
- UTET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Eligibility Criteria for UTET 2022 Paper 1 (Primary Level):
- Eligibility Criteria for UTET 2022 Paper 2 (Upper Primary Level):
- UTET 2022 Examination Pattern
- Pattern of UTET 2022 Paper 1
- Pattern of UTET 2022 Paper 2
- How to Apply for UTET 2022?
- UTET Documents required for application form
- UTET 2022 Application Fee
- UTET 2022 Syllabus
- UTET 2022 Admit Card
- UTET 2022 Exam Centre
- UTET 2022 Last Minute Preparation Tips
- UTET 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
- UTET 2022 FAQs
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
UBSE has published the UTET or Uttarakhand Teachers Eligibility Test results on their official website on November 26th, 2022. The UTET 2022 exam for both papers was held on September 30, 2022. UBSE released the Uttarakhand TET answer key on October 7, 2022. Candidates are looking forward to the UTET Result 2022, which will be available on the official website, ubseonline.uk.gov.in. To access their results, candidates must log in to the board's official website using their login credentials registration number and password or roll number and date of birth. On their official website, UBSE has made the link to download the UTET Result 2022 available. The direct link to download the UTET Result is being updated. Meanwhile, candidates should review other important details about the UTET Exam 2022, such as the answer key, cut-off marks, and the validity of the UTET certificate issued by UBSE. Candidates are advised to go through the important details below.
UTET 2022 Important Dates
All the important dates pertaining to UTET 2022 can be checked in the table below -
Commencement of UTET 2022 application process
|1st July 2022|
Last date for submission of the UTET 2022 application form
|4th August 2022|
Release of UTET 2022 admit card
|September 15, 2022 (Out)|
UTET 2022 examination
|30th September 2022|
Release of UTET 2022 answer key
7th October 2022
Declaration of UTET 2022 result
26th November 2022
How to Download the Uttarakhand TET Result 2022
On November 26th, 2022, the board will publish the UTET 2022 Result on the official website, i.e. @ ubseonline.uk.gov.in. The candidate can easily view and download their UTET Official Result 2022 by following the instructions provided below.
- Visit the UBSE official website at www.ukutet.com/default.aspx.
- On the website's homepage, look for the UTET Result tab.
- You will be directed to the login page after clicking on the link to the UTET Results 2022.
- To log in, candidates must enter their registration number/roll number and password.
- The UTET Result PDF will appear on your screen after you click the submit button.
- The UTET Official Result PDF can be easily saved or downloaded for future reference.
- The official UTET score will be released.
Uttarakhand TET Result 2022: Certificate & ValidityCandidates who make the UTET Merit list will be awarded a UTET certificate in 2022. The UTET certificate is valid in perpetuity. In other words, there is no time limit for candidates to apply for teaching jobs in Uttarakhand's government and private schools. The UTET certificate 2022 will not be given to the candidates in hard copy. Candidates will receive their certificates online via the UBSE's official website.
UTET 2022 Cut Off
The UTET Cut-Off Marks for the exam are critical for candidates to understand and remember. It will aid them in determining their eligibility for the UTET Final Result 2022. The following table details the Uttarakhand TET Cut-Off Marks by Category:
- Number of applicants who applied for the exam.
- Number of Vacancies
- The difficulty of the question paper.
- Reservation Policy of the authorized body.
UTET expected cut off is mentioned below:
|Category||Cut-off Marks||Cut-off Percentage|
UTET 2022 Selection Process
The selection process of UTET begins a few days after the results of UTET are declared. The Uttarakhand Board of School Education releases the cutoff list for all the categories and post that, candidates are called for the UTET selection process. The marks obtained by the candidates in the UTET 2022 exam will be the deciding factor of their selection. Apart from their UTET 2022 marks, candidates will also be required to sit for a round of personal interview. The final selection of all applicants will be done on the basis of their UTET 2022 marks and their performance in the interview. During the interview, the applicants can be asked any question regarding the subjects in which they have given the UTET exam. Some questions of general knowledge and current affairs may also be asked by the interviewers. Hence, applicants should have proper knowledge of the entire syllabus of UTET 2022 so that they can perform well in the personal interview round of UTET 2022.
UTET 2022 Salary and Benefits
Candidates clearing the UTET exam are paid a handsome amount of salary. The exact amount of salary is not mentioned on the official website. It is estimated that cadidiates who successfully pass the UTET examination can earn from NR 44,900 to INR 1,42,500 every year, after getting recruited.
It is adivsable to all the candidates who wish to build a career in this profession to keenly keep an eye on all the updates related to UTET and apply as soon as the application process begins.
UTET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are appearing for UTET 2022 have to fulfil certain eligibility conditions decided by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE). UTET eligibility criteria are set by the NCTE and candidates who apply for the exam are expected to clear those conditions. Only those applicants who meet the eligibility set for UTET 2022 will be allowed to sit for the exam. The failure of any applicant in clearing the eligibility criteria of UTET 2022 will result in the cancellation of his/her application form. The eligibility criteria for UTET 2022 are given here.
Eligibility Criteria for UTET 2022 Paper 1 (Primary Level):
The UTET 2022 eligibility criteria for paper 1 is provided below.
The applicants who have scored a minimum of 50 per cent marks in the Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) exams are eligible to appear forUTET 2022 paper 1. They must also have a two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.Ed/ BTC).
The candidate must have scored at least 45 per cent marks in Senior Secondary (or equivalent) and must have a Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) of the duration of two years, in accordance with the National Council for Teacher Education (Recognition Norms and Procedure) as per the Regulations of 2002.
The applicant must have scored no less than 50 per cent marks in Senior Secondary (or an equivalent) and must have a preliminary Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.ED) of the duration of four years.
The interested candidate must have scored a minimum of 50 per cent marks in Senior Secondary (or an equivalent) and a Diploma in Education (Special Education) which is two years long.
The candidate must have completed graduation (or equivalent) along with a two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.Ed)/ BTC.
An applicant who is Siksha Mitra or who has cleared the two-years long Diploma (D.EL.Ed) from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is also considered eligible.
The candidate must have completed his/her graduation with no less than 50 per cent marks and a D.Ed/ B.Ed in Special Education.
Eligibility Criteria for UTET 2022 Paper 2 (Upper Primary Level):
The minimum eligibility criteria for UTET Paper 2 for the position of a Higher Primary teacher are provided below.
The candidate must have completed his/her graduation (or an equivalent) and cleared it or he/she must be appearing in the final year of the two years long Diploma (B.T.C/ D.EL.Ed) in Elementary Education.
The applicant must have completed graduation (or its equivalent) with a minimum of 50 per cent marks and cleared it or he/she must be appearing in a year-long Bachelor in Education (B.Ed/ Shiksha Shastri/ L.T).
The candidate must have completed his/her graduation (or anything equivalent) with no less than 45 per cent marks and cleared it or he/she must be appearing in a year-long Bachelor in Education (B.Ed/ Shiksha Shastri/ L.T), in accordance with the National Council for Teacher Education (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations that are issued from time to time in this regard.
The applicant should have completed his/her Senior Secondary (or an equivalent) with no less than 50 per cent marks and cleared it or be appearing in the final year of the four years long Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.EL.ED).
The candidate interested in applying for UTET 2022 paper 2 must have completed his/her Senior Secondary (or any equivalent) with a minimum of 50 per cent marks and cleared it or be appearing in the final year of the four years long B.A./ B.Sc.Ed or B.Sc.Ed.
The candidate should have completed graduation with at least 50 per cent marks and cleared it or he/she must be appearing in a year-long B.Ed in Special Education.
Also Read:UPCATET 2022 official notification: check exam schedule & details
UTET 2022 Examination Pattern
The UTET 2022 will be conducted via pen and paper method. Candidates who wish to apply for the position of a teacher in the primary level classes of 1st to 5th will have to sit for UTET 2022 Paper 1 while the applicants who seek recruitment as a teacher for the upper primary classes 6th, 7th, and 8th will be required to give UTET 2022 Paper 2. If a candidate is open to being hired as a teacher in both categories, he or she will have to appear for both exams. Paper 1 and Paper 2 of UTET 2022 will be taken on the same day but in different time slots. Both the exams will be of a duration of two hours and thirty minutes and the questions will have multiple choices for answers. There will be a total of 150 multiple choice type questions in UTET 2022 Paper 1 and Paper 2 both and the medium of the exam will be Hindi and English, apart from the language section. The pattern of UTET 2022 Paper 1 and Paper 2 is given below.
Pattern of UTET 2022 Paper 1
Subjects (All Compulsory)
Number of Questions
Child Development and Pedagogy
Language - 1
Language - 2
Pattern of UTET 2022 Paper 2
Number of Questions
Language - 1
Child Development and Pedagogy
Language - 2
Mathematics or Science for teachers of Mathematics or Science
Social Science for teachers of Social Science
Also Read: HTET 2022: Eligibility, Exam Date, Syllabus, Pattern, Application Form, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result (To be Released)
How to Apply for UTET 2022?
The steps to apply for UTET 2022 are explained below. The UTET 2022 application process is done online and candidates can get the form and fill it very easily. Follow the given steps to apply for UTET 2022 exam.
- Go to the official website of the Uttarakhand Board of School Education
- In the bar titled ‘Notifications’, you will find the link of the UTET 2022 application form
- It is essential to read all the instructions that are given on the website carefully before applying for UTET 2022
- Fill in all of your personal details that are asked
- After the personal information, you will have to fill your academic details carefully
- Upload copies of the documents that are mentioned and asked for
- Upload a scanned copy of a passport-sized photograph of yourself
- Upload a scanned copy of your signature
- Submit all the details
- Make the online payment for UTET 2022 application form via net banking or a credit/debit card
- Take a print out of the application form and keep it for future reference
Also Read: Everything About Himachal Pradesh TET (HP TET) 2022
UTET Documents required for application form
- A recent passport size colour photograph
- Scanned signature
- Marksheet and certificate of 10 and 12 examination
- The graduation mark sheet and certificate
- Masters mark sheet and certificate
- Marksheet and certificate of B.Ed
- Marksheet and certificate of D.El.Ed
UTET 2022 Application Fee
The application fee of UTET 2022 examination is given below. Applicants will be required to pay for the form online at the time of submitting the UTET 2022 application form through net banking or by a debit card or credit card. If the candidate fills the form for both UTET 2022 Paper 1 and Paper 2, he/she is given some relaxation of the fee.
Fee for UTET Paper 1/ Paper 2
Fee for both UTET Paper 1 and 2
General, Other Backward Classes (OBC)
Scheduled Caste (SC), Physically Challenged (PwD), Scheduled Tribe (ST)
UTET 2022 Syllabus
UTET Syllabus consistes of topics from various disciplines like Child Development and Pedagogy, Language, Mathematics, Environmental Studies, Science, and Social Studies. The section-wise syllabus for UTET 2022 is given below in a tabular form:
|Language I||The concepts of Framing Questions, such as WH-questions, Unseen Prose Passage, Comprehensive & Continuous Evaluation, Teaching Learning Materials, Principles of Teaching English and Development of Language Skills, Teaching Learning Materials|
|Language II||The concepts of Methods of Evaluation, Remedial Teaching, Principles of Teaching English, Unseen Poem, Basic knowledge of English Sounds and their Phonetic Transcription, Communicative Approach to English Language Teaching, Challenges of Teaching English, Unseen Prose Passage and Modal Auxiliaries, Idioms, Phrasal Verbs, and Literary Terms.|
UTET 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of UTET 2022 has been released. Candidates who have filled and submitted the UTET 2022 application form will have to download their UTET 2022 admit card from the official website of the Uttarakhand Board of School Education. Candidates who have applied for UTET 2022 can download the admit card from the official website. It is important for every applicant to get a printed copy of their to admit card as they will not be allowed to sit for the UTET 2022 exam without it.
UTET Admit Card - How to download?
- Visit the official website of UTET.
- Go to the admit card section.
- Click on the admit card link from the same page.
- Enter your login credentials to login into the account.
- UTET Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check and re-check all the details on the admit card carefully.
- Take 2-3 printouts of the same for future uses.
UTET 2022 Exam Centre
UTET 2022 will be conducted at various centres across Uttarakhand. Camdidates can check the list of centres from the list below.
UTET 2022 Last Minute Preparation Tips
Candidates who want to achieve high marks in the UTET Exam should take the time to prepare for the test by following the helpful preparation tips provided below.
- It is up to the applicants to organise their study time according to their convenience, but if they hope to receive qualified marks, they must devote at least two hours per day to their studies. This is crucial in order to perform well on the UTET Exam.
- It will be easier for students to manage their time if they create a schedule for their academic pursuits.
- These pupils will study for the exam, but they also need to understand the fundamental ideas. Students must begin focusing on the challenging areas in which they lack confidence.
- No matter how frequently they are attempted, if a student's fundamentals are incorrect, they will perform poorly on the mock papers.
- To evaluate their performance in the test, candidates should also be required to complete the previous year's question paper.
- The mock test is a crucial component of the preparation process since it allows the students to assess their strengths and weaknesses.
- The most crucial step is to go over the notes they made in order to get ready for the test. If candidates review each day leading up to the two or three days of the exam, the material will be fresh in their minds.
UTET 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
On the day of the UTET exam, candidates must adhere to the following rules:
- Obtain the exam location Candidates who arrive at the examination venue after the scheduled start time will not be permitted to take the exam.
- Check the testing location the day before the exam so that you can arrive on time.
- Bring the appropriate paperwork listed on the admissions card, such as the admit card ( Hard Copy), a photo ID such as a passport card, ration card, Aadhar card, or driver's licence.
- Do not bring any electronic devices into the test room; if you are discovered doing so, the exam will be cancelled. Calculators, log tables, electronic watches, printed or written materials, any superfluous piece of paper, mobile phones, etc. are all prohibited within exam centres.
UTET 2022 FAQs
Q1. What is the full form of UTET?
A1. The full form of UTET is Uttarakhand Teachinng Eligibility Test.
Q2. What is the application fee for UTET?
A2. The application fee for UTET, for the General category and OBC category candidates, is Rs 1000/- for both the papers. For SC/ST and Handicapped candidates, the application fee is Rs 500/- for both the papers.
Q3. What is the maximus age for giving UTET?
A3. Maximum age for giving UTET exam is 38 years.
Q4. Will the UTET exam be conducted in online mode?
A4. The UTET exam is conducted in offline mode only.
Q5. Is UTET a yearly exam?
A5. Yes, UTET is a yearly exam conducted by USEB
For more details about UTET 2022, stay tuned to CollegeDekho and be updated with all notifications.
CBSE Board Class 12 Paper Analysis 2023 - Check Subject Wise Exam Analysis
Bihar Board 10th Exam Center List 2023 - Download Bihar Board Class 10th Update Exam Center List PDF
UP BEd JEE 2023 Expected Cutoff: Check Previous Years' Cutoff Trends
List of Documents Required for UP B.Ed JEE Counselling 2023
Last Minute Preparation Tips for TS EDCET 2023
Bihar B.Ed CET 2023 Expected Cutoff: Check Previous Years' Cutoff Trends