- DU LLB 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
- Additional DU LLB Exam Day Guidelines
- DU LLB 2022 Exam Day Guidelines - Code of Conduct
- DU LLB 2022 COVID-19 Specific Guidelines
- Allowed Items Inside the DU LLB 2022 Exam Center
- Prohibited Items Inside the DU LLB 2022 Exam Center
- What COVID-19 Precautions are Being Taken at the DU LLB …
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The DU LLB 2022 Entrance Exam is administered for admission to Delhi University's Campus Law Center, Law Center-I, and Law Center-three-year II LLB programmes by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on behalf of the university. The nationwide exam includes participants from more than 18 test cities across India. 2,888 DU LLB 2022 seats will be filled by the entrance test at the Delhi University's three law schools. The DU LLB 2022 Exam provides students seeking for a wonderful employment, a prosperous future, and a potential undergraduate law degree programme in the field of law.
The registration window for the DU LLB 2022 exam is closed now and the National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced that on October 19, 2022, the DU LLB entrance test will be conducted online. It will take all essential security measures at the testing location to guarantee a smooth administration of the DU LLB entrance exam. The COVID-19 safety protocols that applicants must follow on exam day are included in the DU LLB 2022 admit card along with all other instructions required for exam day. The candidate code of conduct, important documents to bring, and exam day rules are all covered in the DU LLB 2022 exam day instructions. To learn more about the DU LLB exam day guidelines 2022 and other important details, read the whole article below.
DU LLB 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
The National Testing Agency (NTA) releases detailed DU LLB exam day rules each year, which are as follows:
Arrive at the exam location before time
To allow enough time for the registration and frisking processes, candidates should be at the testing location at least an hour before the exam. On the date and during the shift noted on their admission card, which was issued by the NTA, candidates must show up at their own expense at the DU LLB 2022 exam location. Under no circumstances may the cities for the center and shift listed on the admit card be changed.
Read the guidelines thoroughly
Candidates are advised to carefully study the instructions printed on their individual admit cards before the exam. They must also follow the invigilator's instructions and attentively read the instructions in the question booklet.
Obey the COVID-related safety precautions
By adhering to the COVID-19 containment zones and lockdown procedures, NTA will assign all DU LLB 2022 applicants to the test locations that are the closest to them. Distancing from social interactions must be done correctly. Before permitting any candidate into the examination room, the security personnel stationed at the entrance will take their body temperatures. Candidates must proceed with the authentication of their admit card and other documents in a safe manner while following the directions of the exam center personnel.
Focus on one question at a time
Time flies by swiftly while you are taking an exam. But if you want to slow things down and make sure you can answer all 100 questions, you must keep your mind clear of distractions and retain focus. Take each question on the exam paper as it is given to you without looking ahead or thinking too much. Remember that the poise you are displaying right now will pay off handsomely. Follow the instructions in the preceding phrase and start by responding to the straightforward questions before moving on to the others. Don't waste time on the difficult questions (especially at the beginning).
Attempt easy questions first
To prevent missing out on questions with a high likelihood of choosing the right response, start with them first. In addition, try not to lose your cool if you can't figure something out. Instead, attempt the complex questions while maintaining your composure. Once you've answered all the questions, come back to the unattempted questions that you found difficult and try finding their solution with ease.
Keep your DU LLB admit card and other crucial documents with you during the exam day
Candidates must bring the following documentation to the testing facility on the day of the exam:
- Printout of the admit card from the NTA website
- At the examination center, one passport-size photo (the same one uploaded on the DU LLB Application Form) must be pasted in the designated spot on the attendance sheet.
- A legitimate, authentic, and original government-issued photo ID either a PAN card, a driver's license, voter identification, a passport, an Aadhaar card, an Aadhaar enrollment number, or a ration card.
Additional DU LLB Exam Day Guidelines
Candidates who will be taking the DU LLB 2022 exam should adhere to the general instructions listed on their admit card for the exam day as well as any other specific guidelines provided by the National Testing Agency on its website. Following are a few additional DU LLB 2022 exam day instructions:
- Keep your belongings and documents to a minimum in the exam room. A forbidden item that might hinder access to the exam room should not be carried.
- Candidate’s most recent passport-size photo must be present on their DU LLB 2022 admit card.
- In addition to their admit card, candidates must also bring a valid government issued ID for identification purposes to the exam room.
- Candidates should not engage in any activity that the DU LLB 2022 exam conducting body has outright prohibited.
- Candidates must abide by any additional specific instructions given at the time of the DU LLB 2022 exam.
- Students who get the recommended 7-8 hours of sleep a day before the exam are better able to concentrate during the exam day. Additionally, maintaining a healthy diet and being hydrated help candidates focus on the exam and prevent restlessness.
DU LLB 2022 Exam Day Guidelines - Code of Conduct
Before taking the DU LLB exam in 2022, candidates should review the rules and code of behavior listed below:
- At the exam location, candidates must have their DU LLB 2022 admit card and a valid form of identification.
- As a safety measure against Covid-19, candidates should keep appropriate social distance.
- Candidates should be at the testing location at least one hour before the exam.
- After 15 minutes of the exam's start time, candidates will not be permitted inside the test room.
- In the presence of their invigilator, candidates must sign their respective DU LLB admit cards.
- Candidates should not bring anything to the exam hall that is prohibited, including electronics and other items.
- Only when the exam duration has ended will candidates be permitted to exit the examination room.
- Every candidate is required to take part in the thermal screening process.
- The exam center is restricted to the permitted items alone. A few of the permitted items are water bottles, analog watch, and a hand sanitizer.
- Calculators, study materials, and other items are not permitted within the testing facility.
- As soon as you arrive at the exam location, check the seating arrangement to prevent any problems.
- While the exam is still being administered, candidates are not permitted to ask anyone other than the invigilator for clarification.
DU LLB 2022 COVID-19 Specific Guidelines
Take a look at the COVID-specific directions that must be strictly observed at the DU LLB 2022 exam locations.
- At the main gate, candidates must have their temperatures taken using thermal cameras.
- If a candidate brings a scribe to the exam location, both the scribe and the candidate must have face masks on.
- Mobile phone users must turn their devices off and submit their applications at the appropriate place. After the test is over, they can pick up their phones. The exam center does not, however, guarantee their safety.
- Gloves, a face mask, personal hand sanitizer (50 ml), a plain blue or black pen, and exam-related paperwork including an admit card, a valid id card, a disability certificate for PWD applicants, and a self-health declaration are among the items that a candidate may bring to the testing location.
- The candidate must wear their masks the entire time while the exam is taking place.
- Candidates must avoid forming any groups outside the exam hall and must maintain social distance at all times to avoid the risk of getting infected with COVID-19.
- Candidates must carry their own hand sanitizer and they should not ask anyone else to provide them the hand sanitizer as borrowing is strictly prohibited inside the exam hall.
Allowed Items Inside the DU LLB 2022 Exam Center
A few of the allowed items at the DU LLB 2022 exam center are as follows:
- DU LLB 2022 Admit Card
- One passport-size photograph
- A government issued photo ID in original as well as two sets of photocopies of the same. Any one out of the following government issued photo ID proofs must be brought by the candidate at the exam center on the day of the examination. The valid ID proofs are as follows:
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card (with the photograph)
- Ration Card (with photograph)
- A blue or a black pen
- A transparent water bottle
- An analog watch
- A hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- Face mask
Prohibited Items Inside the DU LLB 2022 Exam Center
Below is the list of items that are not allowed inside the exam hall during the DU LLB 2022 exam.
- Candidates may not carry any luggage into the examination center. NTA is not responsible for any lost or stolen property on the grounds.
- Docu Pen
- Log Tables
- Any other unnecessary item
- Slide Rules
- Electronic Watches
- Bits of papers
- Mobile phones
- Bluetooth devices
- Any other electronic gadget/ device
What COVID-19 Precautions are Being Taken at the DU LLB Exam Centre?
If a candidate has any symptoms of COVID-19 or even ailments like a common cold, they will be required to inform the exam centre officials beforehand. These candidates must mention their symptoms on the self-declaration form and they should also carry a medical certificate stating their corona status.
The common symptoms of coronavirus such as fever, cough, cold, breathing problem, runny nose, etc. make one more susceptible to catching the infection. Hence, the exam centre authorities will make sure that such candidates are given isolated labs to take the examination.
Many precautions are being taken by the examination authorities as well as the government to carry out entrance examinations without putting the safety of students at risk. The students should also be vigilant and take whatever necessary measures they can at their end for social distancing.