- IPU CET MBA 2022 Key Highlights
- IPU CET MBA Important Dates 2022
- IPU CET MBA 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- IPU CET MBA 2022 Admission Criteria
- IPU CET MBA 2022 Programmes Offered
- IPU CET MBA 2022 Application Process
- IPU CET MBA 2022 Admit Card
- IPU CET MBA Exam Pattern 2022
- IPU CET MBA 2022 Result
- IPU CET MBA 2022 Counselling
- IPU CET MBA 2022 Final Admission Procedure
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
IPU CET MBA admission 2022 will be based on performance in the CAT 2021 exam. If some of the seats are still left after CAT-based counselling, IPU CET individual counselling will be carried out on the basis of CMAT. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is a national university that offers admission to a variety of undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programmes, including an MBA.
IPU CET MBA 2022 Key Highlights
Given below are the admission highlights for IPU CET MBA 2022:
|Exam name||Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test( IPU CET)|
|Short Name||IPU CET|
Mode of Application Form
|Conducting body||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (IPU or GGSIPU)|
|Entrance Exam||IPU CET MBA 2022|
|Duration of the exam||3 hours|
IPU CET MBA Important Dates 2022
Aspirants willing to pursue a master's in business administration can note all the dates related to IPU CET MBA 2022 admit card release, last date of enrollment, date of the examination, date of the announcement of results, and similar significant information.
|IPU CET 2022 MBA Application Form Start Date||February 15, 2022|
|Final date to fill out IPU CET 2022 MBA registration form||March 31, 2022|
|IPU CET 2022 MBA Exam Date||Last week of April 2022|
|Online counseling registration||To be announced|
|Result of the round 1 counseling session||To be announced|
|Result of the round 2 counseling session||To be announced|
IPU CET MBA 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria for IPU CET MBA 2022 mentioned below.
- Students applying for the IPU CET MBA examination must stick with the eligibility criteria which is necessary to fulfill the requirements for the admission process.
- Undergraduate Degree of 3 years or more in any field of study from any recognised university, with a least 50 percent marks in accumulation.
- An aggregate of 50% or more in any technical field of study such as bachelors of technology or engineering.
- Applicants must clear the examinations such as the Institute of Cost and works accountants of India or England, the Institute of CA of England or India, or the Institute of company secretaries of India.
- One should be above the age of 35 years for qualifying to appear in the examination.
- In the 12th standard, the student must have opted for mathematics as the main subject.
For the MBA(IT) course, the criteria are as follows:
- One should possess an undergraduate degree in the field of technology with a total of 60% marks in the final year.
- Students must complete their post-graduation in the domains of MSc (CS), MCA, MSc (Electronics), or MSc (IT).
- Students who are still in the final year are also eligible to apply for the IPU CET MBA entrance examination.
IPU CET MBA 2022 Admission Criteria
Check the admission criteria for IPU CET MBA 2022 provided below.
1. All enrollments will be based on the result of the Common Admission Test (CAT) exam, which will be administered by the Indian Institute of Management, accompanied by CMAT (a different type of National Level Test) after their results have been normalised.
2. The college will also hold its own CET for acceptances, but will only use the CET contribution if seats remain unoccupied after the completion of CAT 2021, preceded by the CMAT mains exam.
IPU CET MBA 2022 Programmes Offered
Here is the list of all the courses and fields of study one can opt for in the domain of masters of business administration (MBA):
- Financial Analysis
- Operations Management
- Financial Management
- International Business
IPU CET MBA 2022 Application Process
Candidates need to complete the IPU CET MBA application form before the last date. The application form for IPU MBA admission will be updated on the official website of the university. The stepwise process to fill the IPU CET MBA application process is provided below.
- Go to the IPU's official website and then press "Apply Now"
- IPU CET MBA 2022 Registration
- Thereafter, return to the section and complete the online application.
- Choose the programme to which you're applying for enrollment. For MBA admission, select "MBA."
- Fill out all of the mandatory information, such as the name of the applicant, country of origin, sex, private details, and contact information.
- Continue by uploading the digitized coloured passport picture, sign, and thumb image.
- Enter academic information such as the board examination, marks, year of qualification, and so on.
- Press the "submit" icon.
- Application fee must be paid
- Print out the filled out registration form for future references
IPU CET MBA 2022 Admit Card
Candidates are eligible to access their IPU CET MBA 2022 hall ticket digitally by putting in their login ID and password created while filling out the application form. The IPU CET MBA e-admit card 2022 will be emailed to IP University candidates using their login details. On their IP University hall ticket, candidates will find information such as their signature, registration number, image, receipt, date of the exam and timetables, and exam centre. Applicants must bring their hall tickets to the exam room; otherwise, they will be denied entry. Definite guidelines and procedures will be written on the back of the IP University 2022 admit card and must be followed by applicants.
IPU CET MBA Exam Pattern 2022
Check the IPU CET MBA 2022 exam pattern below.
|Time duration||150 minutes|
|Mode of Exam|
|Total Number of Questions|
|Questions form||Multiple choice based questions|
|Types of sections (MBA)||Reasoning ability including data interpretation (30%)|
English Language & Comprehension (30%)
Numerical Ability (30%)
General Awareness (10%)
|Types of sections (MBA-IT)||Computer Science|
Logical Reasoning & Data interpretation
English Language & Comprehension
Numerical Ability & Mathematics
IPU CET MBA 2022 Result
The IPU CET MBA result will be ready shortly after the IPU CET 2022 evaluation begins. The result for IPU CET MBA will be released in the form of a PDF as a merit ranking. The college will only highlight positions of applicants who have been announced eligible in the CET 2022 and the National Level Test (CAT/CMAT). Candidates will be notified for admissions counseling depending on the number of seats left for the programme. Acceptances will be made solely on the basis of merit among these competent and qualified applicants.
IPU CET MBA 2022 Counselling
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (IPU) will conduct a centralised online MBA counselling session (only through CAT). The applicant will be admitted to IPU CET MBA 2022 based on their achievement. If all CAT 2021 positions are filled, IPU CET MBA 2022 admittance will be halted. If no seats are available, the IPU CET MBA 2022 and CMAT scores will be deemed eligible for availing admission to the IP university. The official site, www.ipu.ac.in, will be updated with information about the completion of counselling sessions. All chosen applicants will be asked to pay a one-time (non-refundable) guidance and counseling enrollment fee of Rs 1000, plus any relevant charges.
IPU CET MBA 2022 Final Admission Procedure
Acceptance at IPU for the MBA 2022 will be done on the basis of grades in the entrance test (graduation) and effectiveness in individual interviews. The university will conduct centralised counseling services for all affiliated colleges based on CAT 2021 results, followed by IPU CET 2022 total score. During the consultation process, students must select a university. IPU MBA admission 2022 will be based on ability in the qualifying exam (Graduation) and an interview schedule. Following that, the merit list will be prepared on the relative weight assigned to the multiple elements – academic portfolio, CAT scoring system, and personal interview.
To make your college applications easier, fill up the Common Application Form (CAF) or discuss your options with our counsellors at 18005729877.