Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Last Minute Preparation Tips for CUET 2024: The official notification of CUET 2024 will be released in the month of February 2024. CUET 2024 exam will be held in the month of May 2024. The CUET exam 2024 dates will be out along with the official notification. Candidates who are planning to appear for CUET 2024 must start their preparation even before the notification is out. Candidates must apply for CUET 2024 in order to appear for the exam. All the candidates might be at their last leg of CUET 2024 preparation at the last minute. In order to ace the exam, aspirants must go through the CUET 2024 last minute preparation tips mentioned in this article.
CUET 2024: Last Minute Preparation Tips
Here is a quick glimpse of the last minute preparation tips for CUET 2024 for candidates:
CUET 2024 Preparation Tips
Revisit the CUET 2024 exam pattern
Evaluate the strong and weak points
Work on the weak areas and convert them into strengths
Do not start anything new
Revision is a must
Solve sample papers and sit for mock tests
Take proper rest & sleep
Adopt 30/ 70 rule
Pomodoro For concentration
Learn the art of managing time
Detailed CUET 2024 Last Minute Preparation Tips
Provided below is a detailed explanation of last minute preparation tips for CUET 2024 exam by experts:
1. Revisit the CUET 2024 exam pattern
Before taking the actual entrance test, candidates must go through the CUET exam pattern again. It will help them in understanding the structure and format clearly. This will further prepare them for the type of questions they may encounter on the day of the exam.
2. Evaluate the strong and weak points
Candidates must go through the important topics of the CUET 2024 syllabus and circle out their strong and weak points. This will help them in identifying which areas require more work.
3. Work on the weak areas
Candidates should try to work on their weaknesses and turn them into strengths. They should create a plan with a list of topics/ units and categorise them as per their strong and weak segments. This will help them in investing their time accordingly.
4. Do not start anything new
Instead of starting something new at the last minute, candidates should focus on practicing what they already know. Aspirants should focus their energy and attention on perfecting what they have already learned and studied.
5. Revision is a must
Revision is the key to getting a good score in CUET 2024 and an important last minute preparation tips for CUET 2024. Students should take out the notebook where they have jotted down the important topics and concepts. They should revise the important units of the entire syllabus. This would help them to retain information on the exam day.
6. Solve sample papers and sit for mock tests
Solving sample questions mentioned in the sample paper, CUET mock test etc. by setting a timer will help candidates in building their exam stamina. This will also help them in increasing the time and accuracy.
7. Take proper rest & sleep
Studying and revising for the exam is as important as taking proper rest. Candidates should take at least 7-8 hours of sleep daily and eat a balanced diet. This would keep the mind focused and the body rested.
8. Adopt 30/ 70 rule
Students should try to divide their time based on the 30/ 70 rule wherein 30% of time should be spent in grasping concepts while the remaining 70% should be invested in practising questions. It will help candidates in attempting questions of varying difficulty levels and concepts that will automatically develop analytical insights.
9. Pomodoro for concentration
Pomodoro is an incredible technique to enhance concentration during exam preparation. Candidates should set a timer of 25 minutes before every task and focus on finishing one topic until the timer goes off. After the session is over, students should mark off one Pomodoro and take a break of 5 minutes. After completion of 4 Pomodoros candidates can take a break of 15-30 minutes. This technique is a brilliant way of productively managing time without any distractions.
10. Learn the art of managing time
Last few days before the exam is all about learning the art of time management. Spending too much time on a question should be avoided. Candidates should monitor their time to assess whether they are taking too long, going too quickly or on schedule.
Also Read: How to Score 200 Marks in CUET 2024?
One of the most coveted national-level entrance exams, CUET 2024 will be conducted in various CUET 2024 exam centres located in and outside India. Over 14.90 lakh students are likely to appear for the test. With adequate preparation, proper time management and self-confidence, candidates can easily obtain a good score in CUET 2024. Candidates must be aware of these last minute preparation tips for CUET 2024 exam.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more information on CUET 2024!