- Articles byStream
5 Genre and Books for TISS Student during Preparation
Aiming for a specialised course in your chosen field of study???
TISSNET-an exam which takes you a step closer...and to move closer to cracking the test, we take you through a list of books to refer to
It is the college which you had dreamt of joining since after undergraduate admission. So, preparing for the TISSNET examination deserves your whole concentration as well as sincerity along with hard work. Often students get indulged into books or notes which help in providing with facts and solutions to problem sums. But actual management books are diversified in this field itself. Therefore, students must prepare from particular books and publications that provide with basic and actual facts with theories.
Let’s see these books that would help scoring good marks in the examination.
• Language Ability This section is easy and it actually tests your speed and general verbal knowledge. There are a few books that would help in clearing your doubts in English and vocabulary. Books are like: Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension- By Arihant Publication Pearson Guide to Verbal Ability- By Sujit Kumar, Pearson Publication
• Analytical and Numerical Ability This section needs a thorough study and practice. It is easier as compared to CAT's quant. There are a few books that might help you in guiding with the best practice and exercises. Books are like: Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning- By R.S. Agarwal Quantum CAT- Sarvesh Verma
• Social and General Awareness This is one of the most critical sections for TISS preparation. Though students do not follow any specific book for general awareness but generally a few books are always there to help you. Books are like: Manorama Year Book, Competition Success Review, Pratiyogita Darpan
• Logical Reasoning This section is merged with the quant. The book on How to prepare for Logical Reasoning- By Arun Sharma proves to be of a major help to TISS aspiring candidates.
• Data Interpretation There is a book that covers the basics and shortcuts for Data Interpretation is Accredited Guide to Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency by Arihant Publication. Also, basic ideas on Data Interpretation can be learnt from Quantitative Aptitude by R.S. Agarwal.
Pull up your socks to prepare for the TISSNET examination and get admission into it with full preparation and hard work.
Better late than never!!
Economics is one of the most ancient subjects and has been studied through centuries by different civilizations across ...
After the GATE 2017 results were released yesterday (26th March 2017), candidates were eagerly awaiting the score ...