- BFIT Dehradun Admission 2022 - Highlights
- BFIT Dehradun Direct Admission Process
- How to Fill BFIT Dehradun Application Form?
- BFIT Dehradun Application Fee
- BFIT Dehradun Bank Details
- Documents Required for BFIT Dehradun Admission
- BFIT Dehradun Application Process 2022
- BFIT Dehradun Courses, Fees & Eligibility
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
BFIT Group of Institutions is known as BFIT Dehradun, established in 2002. It is located at Chakrata Road, Sudhowala, Dehradun, Uttarakhand. It is a private college in association with H.N.B. Garhwal Central University.
The institution offers various courses at U.G. & P.G. levels. Students can get BFIT Dehradun direct admission by applying through the online application form. It's a U.G.C. approved college and provides several facilities to its students. It's one of the top institutions in Dehradun.
The most popular BFIT Dehradun courses are BA+LLB integrated program, B.tech across five specializations, B.Pharma, M.C.A., B.A. in Journalism and Mass Communication, and M.B.A. and B.B.A. courses. The admission fee for these courses is reliable.
BFIT Dehradun Admission 2022 - Highlights
BFIT Dehradun Direct Admission Process
BFIT Dehradun has a few seats available for its direct admission. Interested students can apply for those reserved seats to get direct admission at this college.
Students can apply online to book a seat by filling out an application form. BFIT online application form is active on their website. Interested one is asked to visit the institution's official website to get more information on the same.
While booking a seat, one has to pay Rs 5000 as a non-refundable fee through the following methods:
- Online payment
- By cash deposit in ICICI Bank
- By making a Demand Draft in the name of BFIT Dehradun Institution.
- By NEFT
BFIT Dehradun's direct admission process is an easy way to reserve your seat and get a chance to get into this institution. By getting direct admission to this college, you can enhance your knowledge and skills and avail all facilities of this college.
Interested one has just to go through some steps to fill out the application form and pay the non-refundable application fee. Once the payment is made, you're complete with the BFIT direct admission application process.
After submitting the application form, email your application form details to the admission department of this college. The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Fill BFIT Dehradun Application Form?
To fill out the application form for BFIT Group of Institutions, one has to visit their official website. It's just a couple of clicks away to get into this college. Here are the steps to fill out the BFIT Dehradun application form by yourself:
- Visit the official website of this institution.
- Click on the Online Application Form.
- Fill out the entire form with the necessary details.
- Whatever documents are required to upload, do that.
- Choose a particular course.
- Pay the non-refundable fees.
- Submit the application form.
BFIT Dehradun Application Fee
One has to pay Rs. 5000 as a non-refundable application fee to get a reserved seat at BFIT Group of Institutions. One can pay the BFIT Dehradun application fee in various methods such as online payment, Cash deposit in ICICI Bank, D.D. and NEFT.
BFIT Dehradun Bank Details
BANK NAME- ICICI BANK
A/C HOLDER-BFIT TECHNICAL CAMPUS
BRANCH- ANURAG CHOWK, DEHRADUN
IFSC CODE -ICIC0002438
Documents Required for BFIT Dehradun Admission
- Marksheets of the 10+2 & UG
- Degree certificate of 10+2 & UG
- Caste Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
BFIT Dehradun Application Process 2022
- Admissions in all the courses of BFIT Dehradun are done on the basis of merit list and Personal Interview.
- Students have to apply for admission by filling out the online admission registration form.
- You can pay the application fee of Rs. 5000 via online or by cash deposit in ICICI Bank or by DD drawn in favor of “BFIT” payable at Dehradun. One can also pay the application fee through RTGS/ NEFT.
- The college authority will call the selected students for the Group Discussion and Personal Interview round. The final Merit list is drawn on the basis of equal weightage to Class 12th marks and Personal Interview Round.
BFIT Dehradun Courses, Fees & Eligibility
The course fee of this college is affordable for its students. To get admission at this college one has to clear the eligibility criteria. Here is a detailed BFIT Dehradun course feesand eligibility criteria structure given in the following.
Know About Other Popular Universities: