Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Lovely Professional University (LPU) conducts a university-level entrance exam called LPUNEST (Lovely Professional University National Eligibility cum Scholarship Test). Through LPUNEST, the admission process of LPU is carried out and candidates are shortlisted for the various programmes offered at the varsity.
LPU provides several courses under both traditional and new-age degrees. Every year, it receives applications from students from across the country. The admission to almost all the programmes of LPU is done through LPUNEST. Apart from that, the entrance is also considered while giving scholarships to students. Candidates applying for various scholarship schemes at LPU have to provide their LPUNEST scores in order to be considered.
In this article, we have provided the exam day guidelines to be followed for LPUNEST. The candidates who have applied for LPUNEST 2021 and will be appearing for the exam this year must go through the important tips mentioned here.
Tips for LPUNEST 2021 Exam Day
Check out the list of important factors that should be kept in mind for the LPUNEST exam day.
- Go through all the information on your admit card. Download your LPUNEST 2021 admit card well in advance and check all the information given on it. Make sure there are no discrepancies and go through the schedule to avoid any confusion.
- Be aware of your exam type. Since it is a widely taken exam, the exam pattern of LPUNEST varies from course to course. You must be aware of whether your exam is an entrance test with counselling or any other type.
- Know your test centre location. If you have to appear for LPUNEST at an exam centre, make it a point to visit the location in advance so that you know it well.
- Do not be late. The location of your test centre will be provided on your admit card. Check the location and get an idea of the time taken to reach the venue. Leave margin for bad traffic conditions and any other issues that might cause you to be delayed in reaching. Try to reach the test centre at least an hour before the exam is scheduled to begin.
- Carry all important documents. Make sure that you do not miss any important document that is to be taken to the LPUNEST exam centre. Take a print out of your admit card and keep it aside with the other documents a day prior to the exam. You will be required to produce any government authorised identity proof such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Passport, etc.
- Do not carry electronic devices inside the centre. The usage of electronic devices while giving LPUNEST is strictly prohibited. You must ensure that you do not carry any mobile phone, tablet, etc when entering the exam centre. If you are caught with any device, your candidature will be cancelled and you will not be considered for admission.
- Be prepared if you are appearing for the exam from home. If you will be appearing for LPUNEST from home in an online proctored way, check that you have the required equipment for the process. Make sure you have a good internet connection and power back up.
- Manage your time wisely. While giving the exam, you must be vigilant and manage your time properly. Distribute your time evenly among all sections so that you do not end up spending more time on one section and leaving less time for others.
- Take preventive measures for COVID-19. When going to the exam centre, ensure that you take all necessary precautions against COVID-19. Keep a small hand sanitiser bottle with you and wear a mask at all times.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more updates on LPUNEST. If you have any queries, check out the CollegeDekho QnA Zone. For help regarding admissions, fill the Common Application Form (CAF) or call our helpline number 18005729877.