- Rajasthan PTET 2022 Important Topics
- Rajasthan PTET 2022 Preparation Tips
- Rajasthan PTET 2022 Exam Pattern
- Rajasthan PTET 2022 Section-Wise Preparation Tips
- Rajasthan PTET 2022 Best Books for Preparation: Subject wise
- Rajasthan PTET 2022 Best Books for Preparation: Subject-wise Booklist
- Other Important Sources Available for Rajasthan PTET 2022 Examination
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Rajasthan PTET - This year, the Jai Narain Vyas University will conduct the Rajasthan PTETin order to test the eligibility of candidates to provide admission in the Bachelor's of Education (B.Ed) program in various colleges and institutions of Rajasthan. Rajasthan PTET 2022 will be conducted soon. The candidates who qualify for the Rajasthan PTET 2022 exam can get admission in 2 years B.Ed and 4 years integrated BSc + B.Ed or BA + B.Ed courses. In order to get admission into colleges of Rajasthan through the Rajasthan PTET exam, the candidates must secure a minimum of 40% mark in the exam. This article will cover the complete exam pattern along with the important topics and preparation tips and tricks for the Rajasthan PTET exam 2022.
|Rajasthan PTET 2022 Syllabus|
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Important Topics
It is important for the students to keep an idea of all the important topics for the Rajasthan PTET 2022 exam. Having an idea of the important topics will not only help the students to focus more on these topics but also score well in the exam.
Some of the important topics for each section of the Rajasthan PTET 2022 exam has been specified in the table below:
Important Topics to Cover
Teaching Attitude & Aptitude
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Preparation Tips
In order to qualify in the Rajasthan PTET 2022 exam, the students must formulate an effective preparation strategy in order to compete on the state level. Some of the effective preparation strategies and tips for Rajasthan PTET 2022 exam has been given in the points below:
It is important for all the candidates to understand the complete syllabus for the exam which will help them to get an idea of which topics they have to cover for the exam.
The candidates must prepare a proper schedule for the preparation and must stick to it on a daily basis.
It is also vital for the candidates to understand the complete exam pattern which will help them to formulate the preparation strategy accordingly and manage the time for the preparation.
The candidates are advised to properly practice the previous year’s question paper and solve as many papers so that they can get an idea of how to solve numerical questions in the exam.
The candidates must also regularly practice mock test available online in order to practice for the concepts learnt.
Keep revising the topics which you have learnt earlier and allocate at least half an hour for revision every day.
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Exam Pattern
Rajasthan PTET 2022 exam will be conducted in the offline (pen and paper) mode. The paper will consist of questions in the form of MCQs (multiple-choice questions). The exam will be conducted for a total of 3 hours duration which will consist of four major sections including Mental Ability, Teaching Aptitude and Attitude Test, Language Proficiency, and General Awareness.
The paper will consist of a total of 200 questions for a total of 600 marks. For each of the correct answer, 3 marks will be awarded and there will be no negative marking for the wrong answer in the paper. the language of the paper will be English and Hindi except for the language proficiency section in which the language will be for the respective language paper. Each section in the exam will consist of a total of 50 questions which will include 150 marks for each of the sections. It is compulsory for all the candidates to attempt all of the four sections in the paper in order to qualify in the exam.
The given table specify the details exam pattern for Rajasthan PTET 2020 exam:
Mode of the exam
Pen and Paper (offline)
Type of Questions
Language of Paper
Sections in the Paper
4: Mental Ability, General Awareness, Teaching Attitude & Aptitude, Language Proficiency
Total number of Questions
3 marks for each correct answer
Section-wise marking Scheme
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Section-Wise Preparation Tips
We have shared some preparation suggestions based on the courses included in the Rajasthan PTET 2022 Exam syllabus.
- To be informed about national and worldwide current events, candidates should read newspapers and web articles daily and watch new channels.
- The aspirants should follow online resources on sports, politics, etc., and study recommended books to learn about static general knowledge.
- Students must focus on topics like Communication, Leadership, and Teaching Strategies to score well in this section.
- They must try to comprehend the concepts thoroughly, which will help them acquire better clarity throughout the exam.
- The aspirants must work on their logic, decision-making, imagination, and reasoning.
- They must practice reasoning questions to improve.
- To score well in the Mental Ability section, students must learn to apply common sense and reasoning.
- Aspirants must revise basic grammar concepts.
- Aspirants must browse through idioms, phrases, synonyms, antonyms, and parts of speeches to improve their writing skills.
Also Read: What is a Good Score in Rajasthan PTET 2022?
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Best Books for Preparation: Subject wise
Choosing appropriate books for study helps a lot, but finding the books that will help the students score the most points in the exam is challenging. Among multiple options available on the market, we have curated the finest books for preparing for the Rajasthan PTET examination, which will boost the applicants' chances of cracking the exam.
To pass the Rajasthan PTET 2022 examination, students must thoroughly study each topic. As a result, having the best books available might make their preparation more manageable and better.
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Best Books for Preparation: Subject-wise Booklist
In the Rajasthan PTET 2022 examination, 50 questions will be asked from each category. Mental Ability, Teaching Attitude and Aptitude Test, General Awareness, and Language Proficiency are the subjects on which questions will be asked (Hindi or English).
The following are the Rajasthan PTET 2022 best books for preparation -
- Dr. SC Oberoi's Learning and Teaching (English Medium)
- Ray publication best guides for PTET
- Lakshya Rajasthan GK, Part-1: Complete Geography & Economy by Manu Prakashan
- Lakshya Rajasthan GK, Part-2: Complete Art, Culture, History by Manu Prakashan
- Manu Prakashan's Vastunishth Rajasthan Objective GK 10001 Plus
- A complete guide for sure success PTET Rajasthan by Garima Publication
- R S Aggarwal's A Modern Approach To Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Rajasthan General Knowledge: An Introduction by RPH Editorial Board
- Pre B.SC B.ED Book with free Solved Paper (Rajasthan)
- Mathuriya Math With Reasoning by Ram Nivas Mathuriya
Other Important Sources Available for Rajasthan PTET 2022 Examination
- To enhance their preparation, eligible candidates for the examination can consult online notes, preparation suggestions, previous years' papers, and mock papers.
- Every candidate must be aware of current events daily.
- To improve their preparation, they might consult Daily Current Affairs magazines.
- They must analyze prior-year papers to understand mark distribution and exam patterns and then study accordingly.
- They can refer to several websites that offer free ebooks to aid in their preparation.