Delhi University will announce the cut-off lists as per schedule. The university will release the first cut-off on 19th June. Once the cut-off is released by the university, candidates must check whether they meet the cut-off of the respective college and course where they aim to take the admission.
However, what is one supposed to do after the DU Cut-offs are declared? Let's find out.
What after DU Cut off is Declared?
To make the admission process easier for the aspirants, listed below is the step-by-step process of admission in merit-based courses after the declaration of cut-offs:
Step 1: Candidate will be required to log into their portal and select the programme and college to generate the application form for admission.
Step 2: Once the candidates have the application form, they have to visit the college for admissions with the following documents:
- Class 10th & Class 12th Marksheet
- Class 10th Board Examination Certificate
- Class 12th Provisional Certificate
- Recent character certificate, issued either by the Principal of the school last attended or Class -1 Gazetted Officer.
- If applicable, SC/ST/OBC/PwD certificates in the name of the applicant only.
- Transfer certificates from school/board along with the migration certificate
- Two Passport Size Self Attested Photographs
Check the complete list of DU Admission Documents here.
Step 3: Once the application is approved by the Principal, the candidates can pay the fees. After the successful payment of the fees, the admission process to that particular college is complete.
Also Read: Top Science Colleges in DU
Step 4: However, if a candidate wants to take admission in other programme-college in any of the subsequent cut-offs, they will be required to follow the following steps:
- Candidates will be required to cancel their admission online and pay the withdrawal fee.
- Print the receipt of the withdrawal fee
- To take admission in another programme-college candidate will have to pay the balance fee of the new college in which they are taking admission
- In case, any student has paid an extra amount the same will be refunded after the last date of admission to the bank account of the candidate
Also Read: Top Commerce Colleges in DU
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for latest Delhi University news and updates.