- GATE IN 2021 Exam Date
- GATE IN 2021 Exam Pattern & Weightage
- GATE IN Cutoff 2020
- GATE 2020 IN Question Paper & Answer Key
- GATE IN Exam Analysis 2020
- GATE IN 2019 Question Paper and Answer Key
- GATE IN 2018 Question Paper and Answer Key
- GATE IN 2017 Question Paper and Answer Key
- GATE Paper Wise Links
- GATE Related Content
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
GATE IN (Instrumentation Engineering) 2021 will be conducted on February 06. Meanwhile, the candidates can check the 2020 cutoff of GATE IN along with the exam analysis, question paper and answer key. The PDF of IN question paper for the year 2020, 2019 and 2018 can be downloaded from this page.
|GATE IN 2021 Expected Cutoff||List of PSUs for Instrumentation Engineering through GATE|
|GATE IN (Instrumentation) 2021 Syllabus||GATE Cutoff 2021 (All Papers)|
GATE IN 2021 Exam Date
The dates of GATE IN 2021 are as follows -
|Exam Date||February 06, 2021|
|Results Date||March 22, 2021|
GATE IN 2021 Exam Pattern & Weightage
The IN exam of GATE 2020 is divided into two sections viz., General Aptitude and Subject Specific, i.e., Instrumentation Engineering -
Name of the Topic
Division of Questions
Section Wise Division of Questions
Marks Allocated for Each Section
Question No: - 1-5
One Mark Each (5 Marks)
Question No: - 6-10
Two Marks Each (10 Marks)
Instrumentation Engineering (Subject)
Question No: - 1-25
One March Each (25 Marks)
Question No: - 26- 55
Two Marks Each (60 Marks)
GATE IN Cutoff 2020
The cutoff for GATE IN 2020 is as follows -
|Name of the Category||Cutoff|
|SC/ ST PH||23.0|
GATE 2020 IN Question Paper & Answer Key
You can click on the links below to download the IN question paper and answer key of GATE 2020 -
GATE IN Exam Analysis 2020
The overall difficulty level of the question paper was moderate for Instrumentation Engineering. An average student would have correctly attempted 55 to 56 questions. There were questions from Signal Systems. Compared to previous years, the IN question paper of GATE 2020 was easy.
- There were questions on Network Theory. These questions were tough.
- There was a question on Mesh Analysis
- There was a question on AC Circuit and Resonance
- There were questions on Diodes and OPAMP. These questions were moderate in terms of difficult
- There was a question on DTFT. The question was easy.
- There was a question on Convolution and Sampling
- The Sampling question required a deep understanding
- The questions from Control System are easy and not really tough
- There was a question on Nyquist,m Polar Plots, Graph
- From Maths, there were questions on Probability (simple questions), linear algebra (four matrices), The questions from Vector are not very tough. Overall, the mathematics section was not easy, but moderate in terms of difficulty.
- From General Aptitude, the questions were not tough. There were percentage-based questions, and the section was normal in terms of difficulty.
- As far as core subject concerned, there was a question on AC, tolerance, Q-meter
- From Sensor, the questions were tough.
GATE IN 2019 Question Paper and Answer Key
According to the experts, the IN question paper of GATE 2019 was moderate to difficult. You can check and download the 2019 question paper of GATE IN to have an idea of the difficulty level -
GATE IN 2018 Question Paper and Answer Key
GATE IN 2018 question paper and answer key can be downloaded here -
GATE IN 2017 Question Paper and Answer Key
You can check and download the GATE IN 2017 question paper and answer key here -
GATE Paper Wise Links
The paper wise links for GATE can be downloaded by clicking on the links below -
GATE Related Content
For the latest GATE exam news, articles and updates, stay tuned to CollegeDekho.