Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
AP ICET 2022 is scheduled to be conducted on July 25. Also, due to the ongoing pandemic, there are protocols and safety measures to be followed. Candidates who do not meet the exam day guidelines may not be allowed to enter the exam hall. Hence, it is best to know all the details to be prepared for the AP ICET 2022 exam day.
AP ICET or Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test is conducted for MBA and MCA admissions for colleges in Andhra Pradesh. It is a state-level entrance exam. Like other management entrance exams such as CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA/SNAP, it is necessary to be well-prepared for the AP ICET 2022 exam as well. Candidates must be aware of what to carry, what not to carry for the exam day.
AP ICET 2022 Exam Day Highlights
Before appearing for the AP ICET 2022 exams, candidates must know about the AP ICET 2022 exam pattern. Here are some highlights regarding the exam pattern of AP ICET:
- AP ICET exam will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- The exam duration for AP ICET 2022 is 150 minutes, i.e., 2 hours 30 minutes.
- There are a total of 200 questions.
- The question paper will be divided into three sections: Analytical Ability, Communication Ability, and Mathematical Ability.
- There will be no sectional limit. Candidates can shift from one section to another and answer according to their comforts.
- The question paper will be in English and Telugu. Only the Communication Ability section will be in English.
Documents to Carry on AP ICET 2022 Exam Day
Here is the list of documents that candidates must carry on exam day. If any of the documents are missing, candidates may not be allowed for the examination:
- AP ICET 2022 Admit Card
- ID Proof (Aadhar card/Driving License/Voter ID/Passport, etc.)
- Any other documents if mentioned on the Admit Card.
Other essentials that candidates must carry along for the AP ICET 2022 exam day are:
Ball Black/Blue Pen
|50 ml Sanitizer|
Transparent Water Bottle
AP ICET 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
Given below are the AP ICET 2022 exam day guidelines
- Candidates must download their AP ICET Admit Card from the official website. Carry the admit card and valid ID proof to enter the exam hall.
- All candidates must carry sanitizers, water bottle, gloves, and ball pen.
- Candidates must reach the exam centre ahead of time, to avoid any last-minute discrepancy.
- Revise all the formulae, theorems, and concepts before leaving for the exam center.
- Always stay calm and composed. Do not panic before or during the examination.
Do’s for AP ICET 2022 Exam Day
Here are a few pointers that candidate should follow on the AP ICET 2022 exam day
- A day before the exam, candidates must prepare their examination kit and keep it aside to carry along on the exam day. This kit must comprise the AP ICET 2022 Admit Card, ID Proof, sanitiser, gloves, mask, ball pen, and transparent water bottle.
- All candidates must adhere to the safety guidelines, from the time of arrival at the exam centre by maintaining social distancing and wearing masks at all times.
- Reach the exam centre early to fulfill any required entry protocols at the examination center.
- Before attempting the question paper, read all instructions carefully. Then answer the questions according to the rules mentioned.
- Start the exam in a planned manner. Distribute the time for each section and keep 15-20 minutes for revisions at the end of the exam. Make sure to attempt all the sections. Answer the questions that you are sure about first. Then move on to the unfamiliar or complicated ones. Since the AP ICET 2022 exam does not have negative marking, you can later attempt all the questions.
- Remember that candidates are allowed to leave the exam hall only after the exam duration is over. No candidate will be allowed to leave during the exam.
Don’ts for AP ICET 2022 Exam Day
Here is a list of things that candidates should not do on the day of the exam
- Candidates must be aware not to carry any debarred items. Electronic watches, calculators, mobile phones, cameras, study materials, books, notes, papers, or other such items are not allowed. If found in possession of any of these items, the candidature will be canceled immediately.
- Carry all the documents and necessary items for the exam day.
- Always stay calm during the exam. Panicking may lead to confusion or wrong answers. Hence, it is best to stay calm and respond to each question with attention.
- Do not carry any eatables. They are not allowed in the exam hall.
Covid Guidelines for AP ICET 2022 Exam Day
Given below is a list of guidelines that candidates should follow on the day of the exam
- Candidates must wear their masks from the time of reaching the examination centre till they leave.
- Maintain social distancing from the time of arrival.
- Temperature will be checked before entering the exam centre. If the temperature is high or abnormal, candidates will not be allowed to enter.
- Use sanitizer at regular intervals throughout the exam.
- Do not crowd the entry and exit gates.
- While photo capturing is done, candidates must wait their turn.
- Only sit in the assigned seat.
- Complete the Covid Declaration.
- Submit the rough paper in the drop-down box while leaving the exam hall.
After the completion of the AP ICET 2022 examination, the AP ICET 2022 Answer Key will be released on July 27, 2022 (6 pm). Aspirants can raise objections to the preliminary answer keys till July 29, 2022 (6 pm). Candidates can check out the question paper analysis and expected cutoff. AP ICET 2022 results will be declared along with the final answer keys on August 8, 2022. To score well, candidates must start preparing early and appear for the AP ICET 2022 exams.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for all the updates and tips!