- MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Counselling Process Dates
- Documents and Certificates Required for MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Counselling …
- Important Points for Uploading Documents for MAH B.Ed CET 2022 …
- Instructions for Uploading Documents for MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Counselling …
- MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Counselling
- MAH B.Ed CET CAP 2022
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The State CET Cell, Maharashtra, has issued the MAH B.Ed CET 2022 counselling process schedule. Those who have appeared for the exam can register for the counselling process and secure admission. In this procedure, the candidates' uploaded documents will be reviewed, and an alphabetical provisional merit list will be provided.
Candidates must then visit the allotted colleges on the dates assigned to them. After the second round of MAH B.Ed CET 2022 counselling is complete, a list of vacant seats for the institute-level round will be published. Important dates and events for the MAH B.Ed CET 2022 counselling procedure can be found by following the link below -
This article contains all of the information about the documents required for MAH B.Ed CET 2022 counselling. Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) candidates who have taken the MAH B.Ed CET exam can find the essential information here. Having all the documents for the MAH B.Ed CET 2022 counselling procedure is critical because the candidate's admission depends on it.
Following the Result and Merit List announcement, the State CET Cell of Maharashtra organises the MAH B.Ed CET counselling process. On the basis of the MAH B.Ed CET merit list, candidates who obtain the minimum qualifying marks in the MAH B.Ed CET exam are chosen to participate in the counselling sessions.
The Centralised Admission Process (CAP) is another name for the MAH B.Ed CET counselling process. Final admission for the B.Ed course is based on the merit of the candidates, their college preferences, and the availability of seats in the participating institutions.
MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Counselling Process Dates
The table below highlights the key dates for MAH B.Ed CET 2022 counselling. All prospective students must follow the table below to know the counselling schedule before registering.
Dates for B.Ed
MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Exam Date
August 21, 22, 23, 2022
Declaration of MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Results
September 12, 2022
Round 1 Counselling
July 25, 2022
College or Institute Approval by DHE
September 24, 2022
Publication of Approved List of Colleges / Institutes for eligible applicants to check
September 25, 2022
Uploading of Approved Information Brochure
September 26, 2022
Display of Provisional Category wise Seats for MAH B.Ed CET 2022 / Seat Matrix for CAP Round I
September 29, 2022
MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Applicant Registration for MS / OMS candidates (along with Options to Institutes/ Colleges)
September 30, 2022 - October 12, 2022
Aspirant Registration for FNS / OCI / NRI / PIO / CIWGC Candidates (along with Options to Institutes/ Colleges)
September 30, 2022 - November 5, 2022
E-Scrutiny of Candidates’ Uploaded Documents
September 30, 2022 - October 15, 2022
E-Scrutiny of Applicants’ Uploaded Documents for NRI / PIO / OCI / FNS / CIWGC Candidates
September 30, 2022 - November 10, 2022
Resolving Grievances of MAH B.Ed CET 2022 candidates related to Alphabetical Merit list or the Application form Edit Window and Documents Upload through Applicant Login if needed
October 16, 2022 - October 18, 2022
Publication of Final Merit List of MAH B.Ed CET 2022 for Round 1
October 20, 2022
Seat Allocation for Round 1
October 23, 2022 at 11 AM
Reporting to College of MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Applicants for Admission in Round 1
October 23, 2022 - October 30, 2022
Uploading of Admitted Applicants on the Portal by MAH B.Ed CET Participating Colleges
October 23, 2022 - November 3, 2022
Display of Filled Seats and Vacant Seats
November 4, 2022
Round 2 Counselling
Registration for Round 2 or Editing CAP Application Form (if required)/ Changing Options
November 5, 2022 - November 11, 2022
E-Scrutiny of Candidates’ Uploaded Documents
November 5, 2022 - November 15, 2022
Release of Alphabetical Merit List of MAH B.Ed CET Aspirants for Round 2
November 16, 2022
Resolving Grievances related to Alphabetical Merit list of MAH B.Ed CET 2022 applicants for Round 2 or Application form Edit or Correction Window and Documents Upload through Candidate Login if needed
November 16, 2022 - November 18, 2022
Publication of Final Merit List of MAH B.Ed CET 2022 applicants for Round 2
November 19, 2022
Merit List of NRI / FNS / CIWGC / PIO / OCI Candidates
November 16, 2022
Seat Allocation for Round 2
November 21, 2022
Reporting to College / Institute for Admission in Round 2
November 21, 2022 - November 24, 2022
Uploading of Admitted Applicants on the Portal by Colleges
November 21, 2022 - November 25, 2022
Filled in seats and Vacant Seats Display
November 26, 2022
Institute - Level Round
Filling Online Options or College Choices for Institute Level Admissions
November 26, 2022 - November 30, 2022
Release of Merit List for ACAP and Management Quota Seats (if applicable)
December 1, 2022
Publishing the Merit List on the College Website
December 1, 2022
Admission via the Merit List in Institute Level Round
December 2, 2022 - December 12, 2022
Last Date for Admission
December 10, 2022
Documents and Certificates Required for MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Counselling Process
The documents necessary for the MAH B.Ed CET 2022 counselling process are listed below. Applicants who clear the exam and are nominated on the merit list must provide these documents to participate in the MAH B.Ed CET 2022 counselling procedure. Their admission will be denied or cancelled if they do not comply.
- 10th and 12th Marksheet
- First, Second, and Third Year Degree Marks Memo
- Degree or Grade to Marks Convocation certificate. (Optional)
- Post-Graduation Marks Memo of the first year and second year if applicable.
- MAH B.Ed CET Score Card 2022
- Hall Ticket or Admit Card of MAH B.Ed CET2022
- MAH B.Ed CET Application form 2022
- Domicile Certificate
- Or, Birth Certificate Mentioning the Place of Birth
- Or Self Attested Photocopy of the School Leaving Certificate mentioning the Place of Birth.
Important Points for Uploading Documents for MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Counselling Process
Candidates must bring all original certificates or documents they have uploaded to support their claim when filling out the Application Form for Admission for Scrutiny and Verification at Admitted College.
Before admitting candidates, the approved College will establish an expert committee to verify their documentation. The Expert Committee will compare the documents uploaded by the candidate online to the originals presented by the candidate.
Suppose an applicant fails to provide original certificates at the time of admission due to admission already secured to another institution. In that case, they must produce a certificate in original from the Head of the Institution.
The certificate must indicate that the applicants have already taken admission, suggesting that they have been admitted to a specific course in that institution on a particular date. Thus, original certificates have been kept in that institution. The candidate must present self-attested copies of any certificates that the Head of the relevant institution has officially signed.
Such individuals will be directed to pay the fees immediately upon admission and will be authorised to submit the relevant original certificates within four working days from the date of payment of fees.
Instructions for Uploading Documents for MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Counselling Registration
The documents mentioned above should be in PDF format with a maximum file size of 500KB. The scanned documents uploaded by the applicants must be readable. If the uploaded papers are not readable, they will not be deemed legitimate, and the candidate will bear full responsibility for the same.
Applicants and their parents are asked to scan the following documents and save them on their Pen Drive, Desktop, or Laptop for uploading when filling out the online application form.
- Photograph Image: Applicants will need a colour passport photograph. The photo file size should be between 20KB and 50KB. The image should be saved in JPG or JPEG format.
- Signature Image: The candidate should sign on white paper using a black or blue ink pen. The file size for the signature image should range from 10KB and 20KB. The image should be saved in JPG or JPEG format.
Aspirants must provide the following papers in addition to the preceding documents, depending on the Category to which they pertain.
Maharashtra State Type-A Candidates
The candidate must upload one of these four documents -
- Domicile Certificate of the applicants
- Or Birth Certificate
- Or School Leaving certificate of the applicants providing the Place of Birth in Maharashtra.
- Or Community, Nativity and Date of Birth Certificate.
Maharashtra State Type-B Candidates
- Domicile document of either parent of the student showing that he or she is born in the state of Maharashtra
Maharashtra State Type-C Candidate
- Certificate from the workplace confirming that the student's father or mother is currently stationed in or outside Maharashtra as a Central Government or Government of India undertaking staff.
Maharashtra State Type-D Candidate
- Certificate from the employer declaring that the applicant's father or mother works for the Maharashtra State Government
- Certificate from the employer showing that the candidate's parent is a Maharashtra State Government or Maharashtra State Government undertaking personnel.
- Alternatively, undertaking with documentary evidence from retired employees declaring the Place of Settlement in Proforma-B2.
Maharashtra State Type-E Candidates Maharashtra Karnataka disputed border area Candidates
- A certification stating that the applicant is from the disputed border regions in Pro Forma-G1
- A document showing that the applicant's mother tongue is Marathi in Pro forma-G2.
Backward class students from the state of Maharashtra will have to provide -
- Certificate of Caste
- Validity Certificate for Caste /Tribe
VJ/ DT/ NT (A) / NT (B) / NT (C) / NT (D) / OBC /SBC applicants from the state of Maharashtra will be considered if they furnish the following -
- Certificate of Caste
- If the Caste / Tribe Validity Certificate / Non-Creamy Layer Certificate is unavailable, the candidate must upload the Receipt of the Application Form for the Caste/Tribe Validity Certificate.
- Students must upload their Caste / Tribe Validity Certificate / Non-Creamy Layer Certificate by the deadline for reporting for admission in the Second Round of Admission, or they will be considered in the Open category.
- Non-creamy layer certificate valid until March 31, 2023.
- Aspirants from the Economically Weaker Section - EWS from the state of Maharashtra exclusively
Certificate of Eligibility for Economically Weaker Section -
- If the applicant has applied for an EWS certificate, he can post the receipt, but he must submit the EWS certificate by the deadline for admission to the Second Round, as specified in the schedule, or he would be deemed an open applicant.
MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Counselling
MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Counselling will begin with the counselling registration, which will be done online. MAH B.Ed CET counselling will be used to determine admission to B.Ed programmes.
The category, rank, and number of allotted seats will decide the MAH B.Ed CET seat allocation. Applicants whose names are on the merit list will be contacted for MAH B.Ed CET 2022 counselling.
All qualified applicants must attend the MAH B.Ed CET 2022 counselling session. Only after paying the appropriate counselling charges and confirming their documents will candidates be permitted to participate in MAH B.Ed CET web counselling.
The following are the key steps in the MAH B.Ed CET 2022 counselling -
Reporting at Institutes
- The individual must confirm admission by paying the needed fees and presenting necessary documentation in original to the respective institution, to which admission is granted according to the schedule.
- Suppose the contender fails to demonstrate the claims when providing the required original papers for the CAP round within the reporting time. In that case, the aspirant loses the claim on the allotted seat.
The total tuition charges for joining the two years of Government and Aided Colleges of Education for 2022-2023 for the B.Ed programme is Rs 27,800/-. The tuition fees for the first and second years are Rs 13, 900/- each.
MAH B.Ed CET CAP 2022
Candidates will be accepted to the Unaided Private Professional Educational Colleges/ Institutions through the Centralised Admission Process (CAP).
The stages of CAP will be as follows -
- The Competent Authority, after discussion with the Concerned Directorate, may display or publish an information brochure.
- Candidates have to fill out an online application form to participate in the Centralised Admission Process.
- Upload scanned photos of valid original documents as required by admissions when filling out the online application form.
- Document verification at the Admission Reporting Centre (ARC) by the candidate per the method stipulated by the Competent Authority.
- The candidate must submit all original documents in support of the claim made in the application form.
- Display or publication of interim merit lists, filing of objections, if any, and display or publication of final merit lists following the method stipulated by the Competent Authority.
- Display of available Category-Wise Seats (Seat Matrix) for each CAP Round.
- Filling out and confirming an online option form with Institution preferences prior to CAP Rounds I and II.
- Candidates may fill in Institute performances according to their preference as determined by the Competent Authority.
- The option form confirmed prior to CAP Round I will be considered for allotment in CAP Round I and the option form confirmed prior to CAP Round II will be evaluated for allocation in CAP Round II only.
- Provisional assignment of various CAP Rounds with allotted institute displayed
- According to the Competent Authority's schedule, candidates must accept the offered seat by paying the seat acceptance fee at ARC via the candidate's login.
- Only after seat confirmation per the rules, the candidate must report to the designated institute to seek admission to the assigned seat in the CAP rounds.
- The timetable established by the competent authorities for compliance with the different phases of CAP is mandatory.
Approval of Merit List for MAH B.Ed CET 2022 and the Admitted Candidates List
- After completing the admission process, the Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutes shall forward the admission-approval proposal to the Director of Higher Education in the format created by the admission portal and after the expert panel has verified the admissions.
- Unaided institutions will send the verified admission report to the admission regulating authority in accordance with the regulations.
- The admission-approval proposal shall provide a list of all admitted candidates, including the Candidature Type, Quota, Reservation, Qualification Marks, and so on, as well as the required documents of the candidates, which shall be uploaded on the admission portal /website for candidates admitted at the institution level.
- The institution will evaluate the documents supplied by the student and compare them to the actual documents on file with the candidate.
- Once done successfully, the institution will post a message on the enrollment portal stating "documents verified" and "admission confirmed."
- Suppose a minority institution fails to admit at least 51 per cent of its sanctioned intake from members of the relevant minority for three consecutive years. In that case, the Competent Authority must notify the Department.
Aspirants seeking information regarding the MAH B.Ed CET 2022 are encouraged to return to CollegeDekho for more such current updates. Clear your doubts about MAH B.Ed CET 2022 or any other major entrance exams through our QnA Zone.