Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The TS LAWCET 2023 Institute-Level counselling process is expected to begin in July 2023. TSCHE (Telangana State Council of Higher Education) organises the entire TS LAWCET 2023 counselling process. The counselling process begins a few days after the release of the TS LAWCET result. There are 2 phases in the TS LAWCET counselling process followed by the institute-Level counselling round. Candidates who could not take part in the previous rounds can appear for the institute-Level counselling round by filling up the form.
Through this law entrance exam, candidates can get admission to the 3-year LLB and 5-year LL.B courses in the colleges of Telangana. Law aspirants often seem to be confused about whether to study a 3-year or 5-year LL.B program. So, students who will not get a chance to take admission to the law colleges through the different TS LAWCET counselling rounds can again appear next year.
Candidates who want to know about the TS LAWCET 2023 Institute-Level counselling round in detail can read this article and find all the relevant information.
Also Read:What is a Good Score in TS LAWCET 2023?
TS LAWCET 2023 Institute-Level Counselling Dates
The counselling dates for TS LAWCET 2023 will be published soon on the official website of TSCHE. However, candidates who are left to get seats in law colleges of Telangana can participate in the TS LAWCET Institute-Level counselling round. Find here the important dates related to the TS LAWCET 2023 Institute-Level counselling round:
TS LAWCET 2023 Phase I Counselling Dates
To be Notified
TS LAWCET 2023 Phase II Counselling Dates
To be Notified
TS LAWCET 2023 Institute-Level Counselling
Filling Online Options/ College Choices and the Law Course for Institute-Level Admissions
To be Notified
Release of Merit List for ACAP and Management Quota Seats (if applicable)
To be Notified
Publishing TS LAWCET 2023 Merit List on the College Website
To be Notified
TS LAWCET Admission through Merit List in Institute-Level Round
To be Notified
Last Date for TS LAWCET 2023 Admission
To be Notified
TS LAWCET 2023 Institute-Level Counselling Process
The TS LAWCET 2023 counselling process includes registration, payment of fees, certificate verification, the release of the merit list and seat allocation.
- Online Registration
To register for the TS LAWCET 2023 counselling round, candidates have to create an account by paying a registration fee. Only those candidates who will clear the TS LAWCET 2023 exam can apply for the web counselling session from home or a helpline centre where there is a good internet connection. For online registration, candidates should have all the necessary documents along with them.
- Submit Documents
The TS LAWCET counselling documents need to be submitted at the time of counselling registration. Documents such as the rank card, migration certificate, mark sheets, transfer certificate, etc have to be submitted. A detailed list of the documents that are required for the counselling round is given in this article.
- Payment of Counselling Fees
The TS LAWCET 2023 counselling fee can be paid either by RTGS/ NEFT or any other payment method. Candidates can get the payment gateway page from the TS LAWCET registration portal. Applicants belonging to the SC/ ST categories have to pay INR 500 and those belonging to other categories have to pay INR 800.
- Document Verification
Candidates have to visit the helpdesk centre to take part in the web option round. The documents submitted for TS LAWCET counselling process will be verified at the helpdesk centre. After the completion of the document verification, candidates can pick up their documents from the counter. In case of any discrepancy in the receipt, candidates must immediately get them corrected.
- Exercising Web Options
In the TS LAWCET 2023 web option round, eligible candidates have to select their law course and the name of the college they want to take admission to among the TS LAWCET 2023 participating colleges.
- Seat Allotment
During the TS LAWCET 2023 seat allotment round, candidates will be allotted seats in their preferred colleges. Aspirants who are happy with their allotment need to freeze their seats. The colleges allotted to the candidates are responsible for verifying the authenticity of the documents submitted. The seat allotment list mentions the candidate’s admission charges.
- TS LAWCET Institute-Level Counselling Round
The TS LAWCET Institute-Level counselling round will be conducted by the law colleges participating in the entrance exam. After the completion of Phase 1 and Phase 2, if there are vacant seats, the institutes will conduct this round. Students who did not get a seat in either of the 2 phases of counselling need to fill up the form for choice. The institutes will release the merit list on their official website.
Also Read:Private Law Colleges in Telangana Accepting TS LAWCET Scores
Documents Required for TS LAWCET 2023 Institute-Level Counselling
To participate in the TS LAWCET 2023 Institute-level counselling, candidates need to submit some important documents. Find below the list of documents required for the TS LAWCET 2023 Institute-Level counselling round:
- TS LAWCET 2023 Rank Card
- Memorandum of marks SSC or equivalent exam
- Memorandum of Qualifying Examination Marks
- Intermediate or equivalent exam Memorandum
- CMM or Consolidated Marks Memo for the 3-year LL.B course
- Intermediate marks memo for the 5-year LL.B course
- Provisional or Degree Certificate of qualifying exam
- Applicants holding degrees from outside Telangana state must present an equivalency certificate from any of Telangana's authorised universities
- Candidate’s Migration Certificate
- Study certificates from fifth grade till graduation
- Students who are not from Telangana have to deliver a residence certificate from M. R. O of either parent in Telangana for a period of ten years is needed.
- Candidates not from Telangana must submit the required certificates so that they can claim seats under unreserved seats.
- Students from Telangana have to present a residence certificate for the seven years preceding the qualifying test, i.e., Graduation in the case of students who have studied privately without any institutionalised education (Distance/ Open school education).
- The Residence certificate can be claimed by those applicants who have lived in Telangana for a total of ten years, except for the time period of study outside the State, or either of whose parents have lived in Telangana for at least 10 years, except periods of employment outside the State.
- Candidates during the TS LAWCET counselling round have to provide Employers Certificate who are children of parents who are employed by Telangana or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations, Local Bodies, Universities, and other equivalent Quasi Public Institutions within the State.
- Transfer Certificate of the applicant
- Students who belong to the BC/ SC/ ST categories, need to submit the most recent integrated community certificate issued by the competent government.
- Those seeking reservation under the EWS category have to provide the EWS Certificate issued by MRO/ Tahsildar valid for the fiscal year 2023-24.
- Provide the most recent Parental Income Certificate issued by M.R.O. of the Government of Telangana on or after January 1, 2023.
- Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should submit the SSC "TC" detailing Minority status (or) a Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution.
- Any form of identity proof such as an Aadhar Card.
Those candidates who are found of providing false or inaccurate information will be disqualified from the TS LAWCET 2023 admission process.
Also Read:Who is Eligible for TS LAWCET 2023 Phase 2 Counselling?
Important Instructions for TS LAWCET 2023 Institute-Level Counselling
Candidates who will be appearing for the TS LAWCET 2023 Institute-Level counselling have to follow certain important instructions. Find below the instructions that TS LAWCET 2023 candidates should definitely follow:
- The certificates provided by the candidates are scanned copies that will be verified by the exam authorities using the original copies.
- In case of any doubt, the officials will enquire about the certificates to decide the truthfulness of the certificates/ documents by calling up the candidate.
- These students have to answer the phone call and provide answers to the questions asked by the officials.
- As students who will appear for the institute-level counselling round have to submit their web options, they will be given a link to exercise their web choices on the official website, lawcetadm.tsche.ac.in.
- TS LAWCET 2023 participating colleges will prepare the list of provisionally selected candidates on the official website.
- Candidates will only be assigned seats if they provide the original documents/ certificates at the allotted college and submit the challan for the admission fee.
- The tuition fee has to be paid at the bank through challan. Students who are provisionally allotted seats can download the challan and the joining notice from the website.
- Students who will be allotted seats for the law courses need to visit the college with the documents within the deadline.
- After the final verification of the original documents, candidates will receive an allotment order from the principal or verification officer.
- It is to be noted that one set of original documents has to be submitted to the Convener's office, so students are requested to carry two sets of documents.
- The tuition fee is not refundable, so, if a candidate cancels his/ her admission, they will not get the money back. During the counselling phase I, the tuition fee is reimbursed if a candidate cancels his admission. However, for institute-level counselling, the fee will not be reimbursed.
Who can Appear for TS LAWCET 2023 Institute-Level Counselling?
Only certain candidates can participate in the TS LAWCET 2023 Institute-Level counselling. Find here who can appear for the institute-level counselling of TS LAWCET:
- Candidates who were not allotted seats in any of the previous counselling rounds.
- Applicants who could fill up the option form on time, therefore were not able to participate in the initial rounds.
- Those who have frozen their admission in the previous rounds but want to reapply in the TS LAWCET 2023 institute-level counselling round.
- Law aspirants who did not register themselves for the first round of counselling can now register for the institute-level round.
Candidates who need help for the TS LAWCET 2023 institute-level counselling round and have admission-related queries can call on our toll-free helpline number 1800-572-9877. Students who have doubts regarding the TS LAWCET counselling process can contact our experts on the QnA Zone.