Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
GPAT 2022 official notification has been released and the registration dates are out. The application process of GPAT 2022 has commenced from February 16, 2022 onwards and will continue till March 17, 2022.
After completing the registration for an entrance exam, sometimes aspirants may forget the application number and password of GPAT 2022. If you are one of those candidates, do not worry! Provided in this article is the detailed step-by-step instructions on how to retrieve the application number and password of GPAT 2022. Read on to know all the steps.
Steps to Retrieve Application Number GPAT 2022
Given here are the steps to retrieve application number of GPAT 2022:
1. Visit the home page of the GPAT 2022 official website, i.e. https://gpat.nta.nic.in/.
2. Click on ‘Registration for GPAT 2022 New’.
3. A new window will open.
4. Take the cursor to the bottom right corner and select ‘Forgot Application No ?’.
5. A new window will open up again. Enter all the required credentials including Candidate Name, Father Name, Mother Name and Date of Birth.
6. A security pin has already been provided on the window, enter it next to ‘Security Pin’ for verification.
7. Tap on ‘Get Application Number’.
The application number will be sent to you on your registered email id and candidates can note it down somewhere to keep it intact.
Steps to Retrieve Password GPAT 2022
Here are a few steps to retrieve the password of GPAT 2022:
1. Visit the official website of GPAT 2022.
2. Select the ‘Registration for GPAT 2022 New’ option mentioned on the top right of the home page.
3. A new window will appear. Click on ‘Forgot Password ?’.
4. Three of the following options will be available to reset the password.
5. Select the desired option & click on ‘Continue’.
6. Proceed with the selected option and enter all the required details.
Check out all the details aspirants are required to fill after selecting the ‘Using security question and its answer you have chosen during form filling’ option:
Here are all the details required to be entered after selecting the ‘Using a verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your registered mobile no.’ option:
Provided in the image are the details an individual needs to enter after proceeding with the ‘Using a reset link sent via email to your registered email address’ option:
After submitting all the required credentials and details, the GPAT 2022 password will be sent to the registered email id of the candidates.
Candidates should jot down the application number and password of GPAT 2022 in a safe place so that they do not forget or misplace them again. Once the application process of GPAT 2022 ends, aspirants will be provided with a chance to rectify errors on the application form. The application correction window will open on March 19, 2022 and close on March 21, 2022. The GPAT 2022 admit card will be generated only after the registration process of the pharmacy entrance has ended.