- Study Plan for MAH MBA CET 2023
- Daily Study Plan for the Preparation of MAH MBA CET …
- MAH MBA CET 2023: Revision Tips for the Last Month …
- MAH CET MBA CET 2023 Preparation Tips for 30 days
- Practice MAH MBA CET Mock Tests and Previous Years’ Question …
- 10 Tips to Crack MAH MBA CET 2023 in 30 …
- Section-wise Preparation Tips for MAH MBA CET for 30 Days
- Detailed Preparation Strategy for the Last 30 Days
- Books for Reference for MAH MBA CET 2023
Are you feeling lost and unsure about what career path to take after completing 12th standard?
Say goodbye to confusion and hello to a bright future!
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Tips to Crack MAH MBA CET 2023 in 30 Days: MAH MBA CET is an entrance exam for MBA courses in Maharashtra. Some of the top colleges offering MBA courses in Maharashtra accept MAH MBA CET scores for admissions. Candidates can take look at the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form. Further, it is not quite difficult to crack MAH MBA CET 2023 with 30 days of preparation. The syllabus is quite similar to that of other MBA Entrance exams such as CAT, MAT, CMAT, ATMA, etc. So, if candidates have appeared for the mentioned entrance exams, preparing for MAH MBA CET will be much simpler.
MAH MBA CET 2023 exam dates are March 25 and 26, 2023. However, candidates may start their preparations early to score well. Take a look at the MAH MBA CET syllabus, mock tests, and previous years’ question papers for reference. Although early preparations contribute majorly, yet, here are some last-minute tips for 30 days before the exams.
Study Plan for MAH MBA CET 2023
Candidates must divide their syllabus for preparation. One cannot study all of the syllabi at once. And to start all the topics at once can create chaos and confusion. Therefore, here is a standard way of how the candidates must divide their syllabus for preparation:
Total Sections MAH MBA CET 2023
4 (Logical Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning, Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude)
Topics in Each Section of MAH MBA CET 2023
Number of Topics in a Day
Minimum 2 or 3 Topics/ Maximum 5-8 Topics
Daily Study Plan for the Preparation of MAH MBA CET 2023 for the Last 30 days
It is imperative for the MAH MBA CET 2023 aspirants to give equal time for every section daily during the preparation. For every section, candidates need to learn more and more shortcut tricks. Students need to identify their strengths and weaknesses so that they can work on them and improve them.
Number of Questions
Quant Word Problems
Also Read: What Is a Good Score in MAH MBA CET 2023?
MAH MBA CET 2023: Revision Tips for the Last Month Preparation
Candidates must opt for an extremely focused way of preparation in the last month of MAH MBA CET preparation.
Revise important concepts and theorems every day to evaluate your preparation level.
Make a list of topics that are your weak areas.
Brush up your stronger areas as well.
Develop speed and accuracy.
Start with the topic which is comparatively less tough than others and moves in that order to reach the toughest one.
Do not start a new topic in the last month.
Brush up the basics in the first week.
Focus on the key areas in the last 3 weeks.
Take 5-7 mock tests and analyze them thoroughly.
Practice Visual Reasoning.
Practice Analytical Puzzles in good numbers.
In Quantitative Aptitude, DI sets are the key.
Practice eliminating options in VARC.
MAH CET MBA CET 2023 Preparation Tips for 30 days
When just a month is left for the exam, candidates might start to panic. However, it is important to stay calm and carry on with the exam preparation. With a proper strategy, a calm mind, and confidence, candidates will surely be able to crack MAH MBA CET 2023. Candidates can take a look at the 30 days preparation tips for MAH MBA CET 2023
|Number of Days||Tips to Crack MAH CET 2023 in 30 Days|
|Day 1 to Day 15|
|Day 16 to Day 25|
|Day 26 to Day 30|
Practice MAH MBA CET Mock Tests and Previous Years’ Question Paper
The last month of MAH MBA CET preparation must be dedicated to revision and practicing mock tests or solving previous years’ MAH MBA CET question papers to evaluate their preparation level for the exam. Solving previous years' question papers will provide the candidates with the practice for the actual exam. The key tips about the MAH MBA CET mock test have been provided below:
Solving one mock test every day helps to evaluate one’s progress and revision.
It is imperative to evaluate one’s performance after completing every mock test. This will enable the candidates to pay extra attention to weak areas. Candidates must even modify their MAH CET preparation plan if required.
Candidates are required to take mock tests as seriously as the actual MAH MBA CET exam. Candidates must try to complete each section within the stipulated time. This helps the test-takers analyze how much time they take to solve each section and how they can reduce it.
In order to improve accuracy, candidates must practice sectional mock tests of MAH MBA CET. Although there is no sectional time limit in MAH MBA CET, it is imperative for the test-takers to develop proper time-management skills to solve more questions with greater accuracy.
10 Tips to Crack MAH MBA CET 2023 in 30 DaysCheck out these 10 tips that will aid your 30-day MAH MBA CET 2023 preparation:
- Make a chart of the things to cover or revise within the last 30 days for the exam. Set daily limits and make sure to cover them. Avoid any untouched topics. Practice thoroughly the known or major topics.
- Divide the schedule wisely according to the weakness and strengths of the candidates. Do not focus only on the weakness, simultaneously practice the strengths to improve accuracy and speed.
- Practice mock tests and sample papers. They help in understanding the question paper format and improve accuracy.
- Make short notes while preparing. These notes will help you on the last day for quick revisions. If possible make play cards.
- Make sure to prepare for the general knowledge section by reading other newspapers, and magazines.
- Download other MBA Entrance exam question papers for reference. Candidates may prepare using these as references for example questions.
- Revise each section thoroughly. Do not skip any section. Last-minute revisions are the most essential part of the preparations.
- Seek guidance from mentors and seniors. Mentors will be able to guide you with important or probable questions, which can be quite helpful for the last 30 days of preparations.
- Try to focus more on the weak areas. It will help to keep the attempt equivalent in all sections.
- Clear all the concepts and formulae. Write down all the formulas and practice them daily. This way, candidates can avoid any instances of forgetting the formulae during the exams.
Section-wise Preparation Tips for MAH MBA CET for 30 Days
Candidates need to focus their preparation for all the sections in MAH MBA CET. Here are the section-wise preparation tips for MAH MBA CET:
Logical and Abstract Reasoning
Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
Detailed Preparation Strategy for the Last 30 DaysCandidates can take a look at the important steps given below that they should take to prepare for MAH MBA CET in 30 days:
- Make A Study Schedule: Sticking to the study routine would assist the candidates to attain their desired scores. The best preparation strategy would be to divide the time based on the topics and weightage. Taking short notes during preparation will enable the candidates to revise well before the MAH MBA CET 2023 exam. In the last month, the candidate must work on the main points and work on strengthening his/her weak areas.
- Improve Vocabulary Skills: Vocabulary building is easiest when individuals encounter words in context. Candidates must develop a reading habit, use the dictionary and thesaurus, play word games, use flashcards, and practice using new words in conversation. It is imperative for the candidates to watch the lectures by Word Power Made Easy and Barrons 333 Guide.
- Prepare Flashcards: Preparing flashcards and going through them on a regular basis enables the candidates to remember the basic formulas or shortcuts for solving questions quickly.
- Avoid Starting Any New Topic: It is imperative for the candidates to try to revise the already covered topics instead of confusing their minds by starting a new topic since it might result in the candidates forgetting the topics already done.
- Focus only on Major Topics: Cover only the major topics of the MAH CET syllabus 2023 in the first 15 days out of the 30 days remaining for the MAH MBA CET Exam 2023. Candidates must dedicate at least 2 hours to each section in order to gain speed and accuracy at the same time. It is beneficial for the candidates to focus and study only those topics which are scoring to attain their desired scores.
Books for Reference for MAH MBA CET 2023
Here is a list of some of the best books that candidates can refer to for preparing for the MAH MBA CET 2023 exam:
Name of the Book
Maharashtra MBA CET Guide by RPH Editorial Board
The Pearson Guide to CET: MBA Maharashtra
The Pearson Guide to CET: MBA Maharashtra
Target MHCET (MBA/MMS) – Past papers + 6 Mock Tests
MH-CET (MBA/ MMS) Entrance Guide
Apart from these books, candidates can refer to study materials, video content, and the latest information websites. Start preparing well in advance to ensure to score well. Candidates should check out the links given below for more information on MAH MBA CET.
If you want to know more preparation tips and strategies to crack MAH MBA CET, you can reach out through Q and A zone. Candidates can also fill out the Common Application Form (CAF).Stay tuned with us for all the latest updates!
Top MBA Colleges in Hyderabad Accepting TS ICET 2023 Scores
Top MBA Colleges in India Accepting CMAT Score in 2023
CMAT Question Paper 2023 (Available for Both Shifts) – Download PDF with Solutions
CMAT 2023 Score vs Percentile Analysis - Find Your Expected Percentile in CMAT
What is a Good Score in MAH MBA CET 2023?
MAH MBA CET Score vs Percentile 2023 - Check Detailed Analysis Here