Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Karnataka PGCET or Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) is a common entrance exam conducted by the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA). The exam is conducted for admission to the various post-graduate courses offered by the top Government and Private (Aided & Un-Aided) Institutions.
Candidates who wish to get admission in any post-graduate program such as MArch,MTech, MCA, MBA, ME and MCA lateral entry need to appear for this entrance exam. They must also check the eligibility criteria and application process of Karnataka PGCET before filling the application form.
Once the results of Karnataka PGCET are declared on the official website of Karnataka PGCET, candidates can refer to the cutoff list declared by all the Karnataka PGCET participating colleges. Candidates can filter out or shortlist various colleges accepting Karnataka PGCET on the basis of their scores.
MBA Colleges Accepting Karnataka PGCET 2020 Rank/ Score
There are many popular colleges in Karnataka which accept PGCET scores. We have listed some of the well known MBA colleges accepting Karnataka PGCET entrance examination scores.
MBA Couse Fee
|60 - 65 percentile|
How to Provide College Choices During Karnataka PGCET 2020 Form Filling
Candidates can choose their desired college for admission while filling the application form of Karnataka PGCET. Seats will be allotted on the basis of candidates' score in the Karnataka PGCET entrance examination once the result of Karnataka PGCET entrance examination has been declared. Candidates will then be allowed to choose the college they want to keep as a priority during the counselling process of Karnataka PGCET. The examination authority will allot the seats as per the choices marked by the candidates. Besides this, the examination authority will also check whether the choice filled by the candidate matches the scores of the candidates. While filling the choices, candidates should also keep some pointers in mind. The points are listed below:
- Candidates need to select the courses for which they want to get admission along with the desired college.
- Once the choices have been submitted, you can't make any changes so you need to be very careful while selecting the choice of colleges.
- It is necessary that candidates submit their choices before the deadline.
- All candidates must check the admission process along with the seat matrix of the college before selecting it.
Important Points to Remember
Some important points to keep in mind while selecting the PGCET participating colleges are"
- Check the previous year cutoff of the selected college to get an idea about the cut-off limit for the upcoming session.
- Some of the important factors which might be considered while selecting the colleges are establishing year, accreditation, awards and recognition. Ranking of the college will also be helpful.
- Candidates who do not appear during the admission process will not be considered.
- Applicants should be very careful when the documentation process is completed. Once the procedure has been completed, no further changes can be made.
Scoring well in the Karnataka PGCET examination does not guarantee admission of the candidate to a particular college. He/ she will also have to perform well in the other admission rounds as well. Some of the colleges will also conduct personal interviews and group discussions rounds as a part of the selection process.
If you have any doubts or queries or need some help with admission to the PGCET accepting colleges in Karnataka, feel free to reach out to CollegeDekho experts on the Q and A zone. You can also fill the Common Application Form (CAF) on our website and get guidance from the counsellors. Best of luck!
You can also take a look at some of the articles related to colleges accepting scores of other MBA exams: