- Major tips to crack JEE Mains 2022
- Diverging the syllabus- Dividing the syllabus into categories like
- Familiarity with The WBJEE Main exam pattern - A very …
- Preparation of a study plan- Understanding the syllabus
- Choosing the Best books - Choose the right books
- Practicing the previous years' questions - appearing for mock tests
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
5 Best JEE Main 2022 Exam Tips - A famous quote from Joy Poyer says, " Thorough preparation makes its own luck". From this, it is easily understandable that when there is a thorough preparation for a particular goal, it will ultimately lead to success despite the hindrances. To get the college that you have dreamt of since the onset of your preparation, a clear study plan is needed for success in JEE Main 2022 which is considered to be among the toughest undergraduate engineering exams. Therefore, on answering how to prepare for JEE Main 2022, the first step needed is knowing the exam pattern, syllabus, and construction of a solid study plan followed by practicing the previous year's questions and mock tests. To know more about the tricks and tips for succeeding in the exam, read the article for more information.
Major tips to crack JEE Mains 2022
- Grasping over the JEE Mains syllabus 2022
- Understanding of the exam pattern for the current year
- Making a preparation plan for the exam
- The best books to refer to for studying
- Practicing the previous years' questions and the appearing for mock tests
- JEE Main exam day strategy
Diverging the syllabus- Dividing the syllabus into categories like
(I) Class 11 and class 12 syllabus. The only difference that you will come across in the class 12 exam and JEE Main exam is that in the class 12 exam, students had to write broad answers whereas, in JEE Main, students will have to sit for MCQ questions. Else the entire study material is the same.
(ii) Divide the topics into “have not studied- need to learn”, weak preparation, and strong preparation
(iii) Check topic-wise weightage of each subject separately and then make a preparation plan
- Physics topic wise weightage of JEE Mains 2022
- Mathematics topic wise weightage of JEE Mains 2022.
- Chemistry topic wise weightage of JEE Mains 2022.
- JEE Main Passing Marks 2022
Familiarity with The WBJEE Main exam pattern - A very important factor
should be familiar to the students appearing for the exam. The marketing scheme has to be understood properly so that the candidates are able to understand and calculate the questions that they are going to attempt.
Preparation of a study plan- Understanding the syllabus
Understanding the syllabus and the important topics for the exam, a valid study plan has to be prepared which includes making notes, maintaining a separate copy for the formulas, writing immediately after learning is another tip for the students to remember what they have learned. Solve the questions by yourself then cross-check them with the solutions.
Choosing the Best books - Choose the right books
When it comes to the suitable and best books for JEE Mains NCERT tops. Apart from NCERT, there are a few more important books that need to be followed by the students.
Also check: JEE Main Cutoff 2022
Practicing the previous years' questions - appearing for mock tests
It is essential for the candidates not only in bringing accuracy but also in time management and figuring out the strongest and the weakest chapters that have been prepared.
Exam day strategy- Carry your important documents to the exam hall, have a good night's sleep so that you feel fresh in the exam morning. Keep your notes handy, and revise through the formulas again and again. Follow the above-mentioned tips and get a chance to get your admission in IITs, NITs, and GFTIs. All the best to everyone!
For more updates and tips regarding JEE Mains, stay tuned with CollegeDekho!