Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
5 Best JEE Main 2024 Exam Tips: A famous quote from Joy Poyer says, "Thorough preparation makes its own luck". From this, it is easily understandable that when there is a thorough preparation for a particular goal, it will ultimately lead to success despite hindrances. To get the college that you have dreamt of since the beginning of your preparation, a clear study plan is needed for success in JEE Main 2024 which is considered to be among the most challenging undergraduate engineering exams. Therefore, in answering how to prepare for JEE Main 2024, the first step needed is knowing the exam pattern, syllabus, and construction of a solid study plan followed by practising the previous year's questions and mock tests.
JEE Main Application Form 2024 will be released for the January and April sessions separately on the official website of NTA - jeemain.nta.nic.in. As per the exam schedule, JEE Main Session 1 2024 is to be conducted from January 24 to February 1, 2024, while the Session 2 exam is set to be held from April 1 to 15, 2024.
- JEE Main 2024 Registration started on November 1, 2023. Check details here.
- JEE Main Registration 2024: Instructions to upload photograph and signature
- JEE Main 2024 Syllabus Released: Download the PDF of the revised syllabus
- Important instructions regarding choosing exam cities in JEE Main Application Form 2024
- List of Topics Deleted from JEE Main Physics Syllabus 2024
- JEE Main 2024 Notification Released: Check schedule for registration, eligibility
- List of Topics Deleted from JEE Main Mathematics Syllabus 2024
- List of Topics Deleted from JEE Main Chemistry Syllabus 2024
To know more about the tricks and tips for succeeding in the exam, read the article for more information.
Major tips to crack JEE Main 2024
- Getting over the JEE Main Syllabus 2024
- Understanding of the exam pattern for the current year
- Making a preparation plan for the exam
- The best books to refer to for studying
- Practicing the JEE Main previous years' questions paper and appearing for mock tests
|JEE Main 2024 Mathematics subject-wise weightage|
|JEE Main 2024 Chemistry subject-wise weightage|
|JEE Main 2024 Physics subject-wise weightage|
Grasping the SyllabusThe National Testing Agency will release the paper-wise syllabus of JEE Main 2024 on its official website. The syllabus for Paper 1 (BTech) includes Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. JEE Main syllabus 2024 of Paper 2A for Architecture (BArch)contains topics of Mathematics, General Aptitude, and Drawing, while Paper 2B (BPlan) syllabus includes Mathematics, General Aptitude, and Planning topics. Being aware of the topics covered under JEE Main syllabus 2024 is of utmost significance for the candidates.
Understanding Examination Pattern
Candidates should be familiar with the exam pattern of JEE Main 2024. The JEE Main Exam Pattern 2024throws light upon the format of the exam, number of sections, type of questions, and related information. It is important to be aware of the important topics and the marking scheme so that candidates can move forward with their preparations accordingly.
Also Read: JEE Main 2024 Admit Card
Devising a Preparation Plan
After noting down the syllabus and the important topics for the JEE Main exam, a valid study plan has to be set up which includes making notes, maintaining a separate copy for the formulas, and writing immediately after learning to increase the recall value. Attempting the questions and cross-checking them with solutions is a necessary practice. Candidates are advised to abide by their preparation plan thoroughly.
- What is the difference between JEE Main & JEE Advanced?
- JEE Main Preparation for Guaranteed Success
- What is a Good Score and Rank in JEE Main 2024?
- JEE Main 2024 study plan and timetable for 60 days
Selecting the Best Books
Books play a significant role in helping candidates with their JEE Main preparations. Hence it is important for the candidates to select the right study material from the plenty of books available in the market. While selecting the books, candidates must ensure that they cover all the topics from the syllabus of JEE Main and have sufficient previous year question papers and mock tests.
Practising previous year's questions papers
Studying the topics covered under the JEE Main syllabus is not enough unless one puts into practice what they have learned. Attempt the previous year's question papers and sample papers of JEE Main which will make you aware of the frequently asked questions in the exam. Practising mock tests will make candidates aware of their weak areas along with their time management skills.
Practice JEE Main Previous Year's Question Papers - Download PDFsFind JEE Main previous year question papers for exam preparation here -
Source: Aakash BYJU's
JEE Main Exam Materials
You can click on the link below to access various exam-related materials pertaining to JEE Main exam -
|JEE Main 2024 Preparation Tips||JEE Main 2024 NAT Questions|
|Best Books for JEE Main 2024|
|JEE Main Marks vs Percentile||JEE Main 2024 Marks vs Rank|
For more updates and tips regarding JEE Main 2024, stay tuned with CollegeDekho!