Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
CBSE Class 10th Practical Exam Date 2023: The Central Board of Secondary Education has published a complete schedule for the practical exams 2023. The practical exams for class 10th will start on January 2 and end on February 14, 2023. In the final week of December 2023, the board is anticipated to release the CBSE board date sheet 2023 for theory exams too. However, there is no confirmation of the date and time. The CBSE officials will provide the date sheet on the official websites, cbse.gov.in and cbse.nic.in.
Students seeking a date sheet for the CBSE class 10th practical exams can read further to get detailed information of the board exams. They can also get the CBSE class 10th practical datesheet from the school's official website. The Class 10 students must begin preparing for the practical exams while adhering to the guidelines outlined in the circular released by the Central Board of Secondary Education. Additionally, in accordance with the CBSE Board's timetable for the practical test, students must bring their internal projects and subject-specific assessments when taking the CBSE practical exam.
CBSE Class 10th Practical Exams 2023 - Highlights
The practical exams for class 10th as well as project work and internal assessments will be administered by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) beginning on January 2 for all connected schools.
- On January 2, 2023, the CBSE Class 10 Practical Exam will begin and end on February 14, 2023.
- Theory exams will start from 15th February 2023. The entire timetable for the CBSE class 10 theoretical examination is available on the CBSE official website.
- Depending on the type of course the students have chosen, the theory exams will carry a maximum of 20 marks. In order to pass the practical examination, students must receive 33% of the possible points.
- The students will receive grades for the practical examination that the examiners will administer based on their project file and viva.
- Based on their discussions with the examiner assigned to their school, the school administration will choose the exact day on which they will conduct the practical exams.
Name of the Exam
CBSE Practical Exam 2023
Central Board of Secondary Education
CBSE Practical Exam Date
2nd January to 14th January 2023
CBSE Class 10th Practical Exam Date Sheet 2023
To learn more about the CBSE 10th practical exam date 2023, see the table below:
Date of start of Practical Examination
2nd January 2023
Last date for completion of Practical Examination
14th February 2023
Date of start of Practical Examination (Winter Bound Schools)
15th November 2022
Last date for completion of Practical Examination (Winter Bound Schools)
14th December 2022
Date of start of uploading of marks
2nd January 2023
Last date for uploading marks
14th February 2023
CBSE Class 10th Practical Exam 2023: Detailed Process
The students can read the following process to understand the process of practical exams.
- Practical tests, assignments, and internal evaluations for the CBSE 10th grades will be completed in accordance with the guidelines posted on the academic website by the board officials.
- The assessments must be administered in two or three separate sessions throughout the day if there are more than 20 students.
- Each student will have two sessions to finish the evaluation or exam in the fine arts.
- The results of the practical exams will be simultaneously uploaded from the starting date of the practical exams. After the final day of the exam, the board will not extend the time for uploading the results.
- Schools, internal examiners, and external examiners must ensure that the right marks are uploaded when posting the results because adjustments to the results cannot be made after the results have been uploaded.
- Schools and examiners must remember that the maximum marks permitted for the practical, project, and internal evaluations are in conformity with CBSE regulations while submitting the grades.
- Students who are observed conversing or engaging in any other unethical behaviour will be penalised. The board must get the same information from the examiners along with all pertinent facts, documents, and witnesses.
How to Download CBSE Class 10th Practical Exam 2023?
Students can visit the CBSE official website if they want to download the class 10th practical exam date sheet for 2023. Follow the simple instructions and know the details of practical exas for all subjects:
- Go to cbse.gov.in, the CBSE board's official website.
- To access the main website of CBSE, choose the Main Website option on the home page that appears on your screen.
- You will see the most recent updates provided by the CBSE authorities.
- Find the option labelled as Conduct of Practical Examination/Project Assessment/Internal Assessment for Class X and XII, for Session 2022-23 | Guidelines & SOPs 27/12/2022. Select and click for further details.
- You can now download the datasheet to properly prepare yourself as the PDF for the practical exam schedule will now open on your screen.
- In that paper, you will also be able to see the Guidelines and SOPs given by the CBSE authorities.
CBSE Class 10th Practical Exam 2023 - Instructions
The students must adhere to the CBSE 10th Practical Exam Instructions 2023 in order to successfully complete the practical examination. Check out a few of the guidelines to adhere to:
- According to the schedule set by the relevant school administration, students must be present to take their practical examination.
- The practical exams must be taken only during the allotted period. All students must be present on the given time and date.
- Visit the official website of CBSE academics to download the rules and the syllabus for the practical examination.
- While administering the practical examination, the students are required to follow all COVID-19 norms and engage in social distancing exercises.
- Students will be considered to have used or attempted to use unfair means if they are caught talking to or trying to talk to examiners with the intention of influencing them in any way or using any other unfavourable method to get an unfair advantage during exams or assessments.