- Kerala Plus 2 Syllabus 2022-23
- Kerala Plus 2 Syllabus 2022-23 Highlights
- Steps to download Kerala Plus One & Plus Two Syllabus …
- Kerala Plus Two Syllabus 2022 – Download PDF Links
- Kerala Plus two Syllabus 2023 (Stream Wise)
- Kerala Plus 2 Exam Important Instructions
- Kerala DHSE +2 Exam Pattern 2022-23
- Kerala Plus 2 Exam Passing Criteria
- Importance of Kerala Plus 2 Subjects
- Kerala Plus Two 2022 Exam Preparation Tips
Never Miss an Exam Update
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Kerala Plus 2 Syllabus 2022-23
Students studying for the Kerala Plus One and Plus Two exams can use the Kerala Intermediate Syllabus 2022-23 to help them prepare for the exams. Students can simply construct a study plan for themselves using Kerala Plus 2 Syllabus 2022-23. Students can also calculate how much time they will need to prepare for each topic exam. This post contains direct links to download the Kerala Intermediate Syllabus 2022-2023 in PDF format. By looking over the Kerala Plus 2 syllabus, students can get a general notion of what each topic entails.
Kerala Intermediate Exams will begin on March 10 and go on till March 30, 2023. Students may check Kerala Plus 2 Datesheet here. giving students plenty of time to prepare for the exams. In order to pass this exam with high marks, students must schedule their studies ahead of time. Students may check Kerala Plus two Admit Card 2023 here. There are three language papers and six non-language papers in the Kerala Plus 2 syllabus 2022-23: Social Science, Science, and Mathematics. Check out this post to see the subject-wise First and Second-year syllabuses, as well as the marking scheme.
Kerala Plus 2 Syllabus 2022-23 Highlights
The Kerala Government's Department of Higher Secondary Education has released the most recent updated curriculum for Malayalam medium, English medium Arts, Science, and Commerce Stream General and Vocational Course (DHSE & VHSE) students for the academic year 2022. Every year, the DHSE and VHSE Kerala announce the most recent updated syllabus, along with subject-specific study materials.
|Exam Name||Kerala Plus Two|
|Conducting Body||Government of Kerala, Department of Higher Secondary Education & Vocational Higher Education|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once in an Academic year|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Question Paper Marks||100 marks (Theory marks + Internal Assessments)|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
|Official Website||dhsekerala.gov.in and |
Steps to download Kerala Plus One & Plus Two Syllabus 2022-23
Kerala Plus One and Plus Two Class Syllabus 2022-23 PDF may be seen in the tables below. The whole subject-wise syllabus is provided in the table below for the convenience of exam applicants. Students can either download them from this page or click on the link. As a result, download the Kerala Intermediate Exam Syllabus 2022 PDF and begin studying for the examination.
Step 1: Go to dhsekerala.gov.in, the Kerala Plus 2 Board's official website.
Step 2: On the left side of the home page, select "Scheme of Work XII."
Step 3: The plus two schemes work syllabus 2022 Pdf file appears in a new window.
Step 4: Save the PDF file for future reference.
Kerala Plus Two Syllabus 2022 – Download PDF Links
|Computer Science||Click here|
|Accountancy AFS/Computerized Accounting||Click here|
|Business Studies||Click here|
Kerala Plus two Syllabus 2023 (Stream Wise)
The Science stream Kerala plus two syllabus covers medical, engineering, and other professional sectors, whereas the Commerce stream covers business-related topics such as commerce, trade, and financial problems. Unlike Science and Commerce, the Humanities/Arts stream encompasses a wide range of courses, including Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, and others.
Kerala Plus Two Science Syllabus
Kerala Plus Two Syllabus 2022-23 for Physics
The physics syllabus is organised into two parts: Part 1 and Part 2, containing topics such as electric charges, fields, and atoms. The Kerala Plus Two physics syllabus is as follows:
Physics Part 1
Chapter 1: Electric Charges and Fields
Chapter 2: Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
Chapter 3: Current Electricity
Chapter 4: Moving Charges and Magnetism
Chapter 5: Magnetism and Matter
Chapter 6: Electromagnetic Induction
Chapter 7: Alternating Current
Chapter 8: Electromagnetic Waves
Physics Part 2
Chapter 9: Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
Chapter 10: Wave Optics
Chapter 11: Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
Chapter 12: Atoms
Chapter 13: Nuclei
Chapter 14: Semiconductor Electronics: Materials, Devices, and Simple Circuits
Chapter 15: Communication Systems
Kerala Plus Two Syllabus 2022-23 for MathematicsMath is a subject that demands regular effort and practise. As a result, students must review the Kerala Plus Two syllabus in order to prepare appropriately.
- Relations and Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Application of Derivatives
- Application of Integrals
- Differential Equations
- Vector Algebra
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Linear Programming
Kerala Plus Two Syllabus 2022-23 for ChemistryChemistry topics should be prepared from the list provided below. Candidates might earn high marks by answering previous year's question papers.
- The Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- The p-Block elements
- The d- and f - Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen- Biomolecules, Polymers
- Chemistry in Everyday life
Kerala Plus two Syllabus 2022-23 for BiologyThe Kerala Plus subjects Two syllabi for biology include of cell structure, plant physiology, etc. The following units will be taught in the Biology subject:
Unit 1 : Diversity in the Living World
Unit 2 : Structural Organisation in Plants and Animals
Unit 3 : Cell - Structure and Functions
Unit 4 : Plant Physiology Unit 5 : Human Physiology
Kerala Plus Two Botany Syllabus
The following are the units in Kerala Plus Two Botany.
Unit 1: Reproduction in organisms
Unit 2: Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
Unit 3: Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
Unit 4: Biotechnology: Principles and Processes
Unit 5: Biotechnology and its Applications
Unit 6: Organisms And Population
Unit 7: Ecosystem
Unit 8: Environmental Issues
Kerala Plus Two Zoology Syllabus
Unit 1: Human Reproduction
Unit 2: Reproductive Health
Unit 3: Principles of Inheritance And Variation
Unit 4: Molecular Basis of Inheritance
Unit 5: Evolution
Unit 6: Human Health and Disease
Unit 7: Microbes in Human Welfare
Unit 8: Biodiversity & Conservation
Kerala Plus two Commerce SyllabusThe core subjects of the Commerce stream are Economics, Business Studies, and Mathematics. However, English, like the other two streams, is a required subject.
Kerala Plus Two Syllabus for AccountancyAccountancy Part 1
The following are the chapters that are taught in the Kerala Plus Accountancy subject. Students can go through the syllabus to prepare accordingly -
Chapter 1: Accounting for Not-for-Profit Organisation
Chapter 2: Accounting for Partnership: Basic Concepts
Chapter 3: Reconstitution of a Partnership Firm – Admission 112 of a Partner
Chapter 4: Reconstitution of a Partnership Firm – 172 Retirement/Death of a Partner
Chapter 5: Dissolution of Partnership Firm
Accountancy Part 2
Chapter 1: Accounting for Share Capital
Chapter 2: Issue and Redemption of Debentures
Chapter 3: Financial Statements of a Company
Chapter 4: Analysis of Financial Statement
Chapter 5: Accounting Ratios
Chapter 6: Cash Flow Statement
Kerala Plus Two Business StudiesSyllabus Kerala class 12th Business Studies subject teaches business tactics and scientific methodologies. The syllabus is extremely detailed, as shown below:
Business Studies: Part 1
Chapter 1: Nature and Significance of Management
Chapter 2: Principles of Management
Chapter 3: Business Environment
Chapter 4: Planning
Chapter 5: Organising
Chapter 6: Staffing
Chapter 7: Directing
Chapter 8: Controlling
Business Studies Part 2
Chapter 9: Financial Management
Chapter 10: Financial Markets
Chapter 11: Marketing
Chapter 12: Consumer protection
Kerala Plus Two Humanities SyllabusHumanities/Arts is a much larger stream than the other two. History, Political Science, Sociology, Psychology, and other subjects are taught in the stream. The primary subjects in the Humanities/Arts stream are classified in detail in the following sections:
Kerala Plus Two syllabus for HistoryThe following information will give insight into the Kerala Plus Two syllabus of history subject as given below. The History Syllabus is divided into three parts:
|Themes in Indian History Part - I (Units 1 – 4)|
|Unit 1: The Story of the First Cities: Harappan Archaeology|
|Unit 2: Political and Economic History: How Inscriptions tell a story|
|Unit 3: Social Histories: using the Mahabharata|
|Unit 4: A History of Buddhism: Sanchi Stupa|
|Themes in Indian History Part-II (Units 5 – 9)|
|Unit 5: Medieval Society through Travellers’ Accounts|
|Unit 6: Religious Histories: The Bhakti-Sufi Tradition|
|Unit7: New Architecture: Hampi|
|Unit 8: Agrarian Relations: The Ain-i-Akbari|
|Unit 9: The Mughal Court: Reconstructing Histories through Chronicles|
|Themes in Indian History Part-III (Units 10 – 15)|
|Unit 10: Colonialism and Rural Society: Evidence from Official Reports|
|Unit 11: Representations of 1857|
|Unit 12: Colonialism and Indian Towns: Town Plans and Municipal Reports|
|Unit 13: Mahatma Gandhi through Contemporary Eyes|
|Unit 14: Partition through Oral Sources|
|Unit 15: The Making of the Constitution|
Kerala Plus two Syllabus for Political ScienceKerala Plus Two syllabus for political science is divided into sections: contemporary world politics and India post-independence. Students can read through the chapters taught in these two sections.
|Part A: Contemporary World Politics|
|1||Cold War Era and Non–aligned Movement|
|2||The End of Bipolarity|
|3||New Centres of Power|
|4||South Asia and the Contemporary World|
|5||United Nations and its Organizations|
|Part B: Politics in India Since Independence|
|7||Challenges of Nation-Building|
|9||India's Foreign Policy|
|10||Parties and the Party Systems in India|
|12||Indian Politics: Trends and Developments|
Kerala Plus two Syllabus for GeographyThe Kerala Plus Two Geography syllabus is provided below for students' convenience. Human Geography, People, Human Settlements, Resources and Development, Geographical Perspective on Selected Issues and Problems, and other chapters are included in the Geography syllabus.
|Part A||Fundamentals of Human Geography|
|Unit 1||Human Geography|
|Unit 3||Human Activities|
|Unit 4||Human settlements|
|Part B||India: People and Economy|
|Unit 2||Human Settlements|
|Unit 3||Resources and Development|
|Unit 5||Geographical Perspective on selected issues and problems|
|Part C||Practical Work|
|Unit 1||Processing of Data and Thematic Mapping|
|Unit 2||Practical work and Viva Voce|
Kerala Plus two Syllabus for EconomicsEconomics is divided into two parts: Part 1: Macroeconomics and Part 2: Microeconomics. The following is the DHSE Economics syllabus
- National Income Accounting
- Money and Banking
- Determination of income employment
- Government Budget and Economy
- Open economy macroeconomics
- Theory of Consumer Behavior
- Production and Costs
- The theory of firm under perfect competition
- Market Equilibrium
- Non - competitive Market
Kerala Plus 2 Exam Important Instructions
- Each Kerala DHSE 2022 exam will last 2 to 2.5 hours in offline mode.
- Every subject's examination comprises three parts: a terminal examination (TE), a continuous test (CE), and a practical examination (PE).
- To pass any subject, a student must achieve a minimum of 30% (D+) aggregate score in CE, PE, and TE combined, as well as a minimum of 30% in TE separately.
- Kerala DHSE class 12 exam candidates can obtain an overview of the Kerala DHSE exam pattern 2022 as well as subject-wise test patterns below.
Kerala DHSE +2 Exam Pattern 2022-23
Students should be aware of the Kerala Plus two Exam Pattern 2022-23 as well as the Kerala Plus two board exam pattern after learning the Kerala Plus two syllabus 2023. To prepare for the exam, students should look at the Kerala plus two mark distribution 2023. The test pattern will familiarise students with the plus two total marks scheme for each subject, exam duration, total number of questions, and sorts of questions asked in the exam. It would assist students in effectively preparing for the exam and scoring well in the Kerala DHSE result 2023.
|Subject||Duration (in hrs)||Total Marks||TE Qualifying Score|
Kerala Plus 2 Exam Passing Criteria
To pass the Kerala HSE exams, a candidate must score a minimum of 30% in theoretical and 30% in practical/internal examination, according to Kerala board norms. In addition, a candidate must achieve a total of 30% in all subjects. The detailed passing requirements for Kerala Plus Two exams are as follows:
- A candidate receives the pass certificate if he acquires a grade higher than a 'D+' in all subjects in the internal assessment.
- A candidate shall obtain at least 30% marks in all the five external examination subjects (main/compartmental).
- For subjects involving practical work, a candidate must obtain 30% marks in theory and 30% marks in practical separately to qualify.
Importance of Kerala Plus 2 Subjects
They speak Malayalam, which is a language in which one can score as high as possible. Other languages and English each have two papers (theory and vocabulary), so students have a lot of opportunities to succeed and improve their communication skills.
Mathematics is an important subject, especially for SSC students; it is a required subject for a better grade or overall score.
Social Studies' Importance
Another important topic in which students can easily achieve high grades by focusing on geography and history assignments is Social Studies.
Other Subjects' Importance
Other subjects are important for scoring, as they improve the student's technical skills and pique their interest in the concerns.
Kerala Plus Two 2022 Exam Preparation Tips
- Students should adjust their academic lifestyle to prepare for Kerala Plus 1 and Plus 2 in 2022-3. These small adjustments can have a big impact. To develop a strategy for yourself, read the tried and true tactics of DHSE board exam toppers.
- Gather the necessary information, such as the syllabus, exam pattern, and admit card, before preparation for the DHSE Intermediate 2022-23 exams. That could help you organise your thoughts and lessen stress while you prepare for the exam.
- The majority of students do not care to study the syllabus, yet it is necessary to do so in order to determine which topics should be prioritised above others. Examine the Kerala Plus One and Two 2022 syllabus and test pattern attentively, taking note of the marking method and the weighting of each chapter.
- After gathering the data, you must create a study plan that incorporates all of your knowledge. By allotting time for your day-to-day tasks, you can prevent wasting essential time by creating a study schedule.
- Every topic should be thoroughly practised using Kerala Plus two sample papers 2023 or Kerala Plus two previous year's question papers.
- While studying for the DHSE Kerala Plus 1 & Plus 2 2022 exams, students must remember to take breaks between revision sessions and eat a balanced diet. While studying for the exam, keep stress at bay by participating in hobbies such as music or art, napping, or exercising.