- Maharashtra Class 10 Revised Syllabus 2022-23 Overview
- Maharashtra SSC Syllabus 2022-23 PDF
- Maharashtra SSC Syllabus 2022-23 English
- Maharashtra SSC Syllabus 2022-23 Science
- Maharashtra SSC Syllabus 2022-23 Mathematics
- Maharashtra SSC Syllabus 2022-23 Hindi
- Maharashtra SSC Board Syllabus 2022-23 Social Science
- Steps to Download Maharashtra Board SSC Syllabus 2022-23
- How To Use Maharashtra Board SSC Syllabus 2022-23?
- Maharashtra Board SSC Syllabus 2022-23 Preparation Tips
Never Miss an Exam Update
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Maharashtra Class 10 Revised Syllabus 2022-23 Overview
Maharashtra Board SSC Syllabus 2022-23 has been released by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education. Students can download the Maha class 10 revised syllabus for the academic session 2022-23 on the official website of the Maharashtra board at www.mahahsscboard.in. Students can download the revised syllabus for all the subjects such as Math, Science, Hindi, and English and can also check Maharashtra Class 10 Exam Pattern 2023 on the official website
Students must note that there are almost 99 subjects included in the list of elective and core subjects for Maha SSC Board 2023. SSC syllabus 2022-23 Maharashtra Board will comprise information like marking scheme, and important topics, for the subjects provided by the Maharashtra board for class 10. Students are advised to read the full article in order to download the syllabus for class 10. Before checking syllabus students should check Maharashtra SSC Timetable 2023. Download links have been provided in the given article for the Maharashtra board class 10 revised syllabus 2022-23. Check the Maharashtra Board SSC Syllabus 2022-23 Here:
Maharashtra SSC Syllabus 2022-23 PDF
Maharashtra Board has released the revised syllabus for the academic year 2022-23 for the preparation of the Class 10 board exams. Students appearing for Maharashtra board exam class 10 Exams are advised to download the syllabus for all the subjects that they have opted for from the links provided below. It is mandatory to download the revised syllabus so as to prepare effectively for class 10 board exams. In the table below, download links for all the important subjects have been provided. Students can download Maharashtra Board SSC Syllabus 2022-23 by clicking on these links.
Tourism and Travel
Beauty and Wellness
Maharashtra SSC Syllabus 2022-23 English
In this section, the revised syllabus for Maharashtra Class 10 for English subject for the academic session 2022-23 has been discussed in detail. Students should check the detailed syllabus and prepare the exam preparation strategy according to that.
Name of the Topic
Comprehensive Syllabus for English
About 64 pages of literary and non-literary text
About 250 lines. Non-detailed study: A selection of literary texts which includes short stories, one-act plays)
Revision of Eng. Grammar
Revision of all the grammatical elements studied till class 8th
Different kinds of sentences
Simple, Compound, Complex
01.Continuous- a) Present Perfect
b) Past Perfect (c) Future Perfect
d) Future with will/shall and going to
02.Continuous sequence of Tense
Different types of Clauses
Principal, Co-ordinate, Subordinate
A, An or The (Higher level)
Different uses in the language
Statements, negatives, indirect object, questions
Noun, Verb, Adjective, Adverb
Statements, commands, questions, exclamation, request
Usage of the can, could, may, might, would etc.
Infinitives, Participles, Gerunds
Unreal Conditions in the present/past possible conditions in the future
Maharashtra SSC Syllabus 2022-23 Marking Scheme
Maharashtra Board follows the following marking scheme for English subject for class 10:
Maharashtra SSC Syllabus 2022-23 Science
Students must prepare according to the new revised syllabus for Maharashtra class 10 academic session 2022-23 in order to secure good marks in the board examination. Given below is the detailed information related to the science syllabus for Maha SSC 2023:
Name of the Unit/Chapter
Name of the Essential Topics
Chapter 1: Materials
Chapter 2: The World of the Living
Chapter 3: Moving Things and People Ideas
Chapter 4: Natural Phenomena
Chapter 5: Pollution
Chapter 6: Striving for a Better Environment
Maharashtra SSC Syllabus 2022-23 Mathematics
In the table below, a detailed syllabus for Mathematics subject has been discussed. All the students appearing for Maha SSC board exams in the year 2023 are advised to read the below-mentioned table thoroughly.
Name of the Units
Name of the Important Topics
Linear equations in two variables
cylinders cones, frustum of a cone.
perimeter/circumference of circle,
sector and segment of a circle.
volumes of combinations of any two of
the following : cuboids, spheres,
hemispheres and right circular
of metallic solid into another.
Maharashtra SSC Syllabus 2022-23 Hindi
Given below is the detailed analysis of all the important topics for Hindi subject syllabus. Maha SSC students must check out the below mentioned table for getting a better understanding of Hindi syllabus for Class 10 board exams:
पाठ का नाम
गोवा: जैसा मैंने देखा
अपनी गंध नहीं बेचुंगा
प्रकृति संवाद (निबंध)
Maharashtra SSC Board Syllabus 2022-23 Social Science
Social Science subject comprises various other subjects such as History, Geography, Political Science and Economics. In the table mentioned below, detailed syllabus for all the subjects of social science has been provided.
Name of the Subject
Name of the Chapter
Name of the Important Topic
20th Century Age of conflict
Emancipation of Asia and Africa
World after World War II
Physical Divisions of India
Identification of Physical divisions
North Indian Mountains
Himalayas, Associated mountains
North Indian Plain Region
Peninsular Plateau Region
The Western Ghats and Eastern Ghats
Sahyadri, Eastern Ghats
One dimensional diagram, Two-dimensional diagrams
Introduction of an Economy
Basic Problems of an Economy Solution
Political Parties & Types
Social Diversity & Democracy
What is social diversity?
Challenges to Democracy
Remedial Measure to Challenges
Steps to Download Maharashtra Board SSC Syllabus 2022-23
Students preparing for Maharashtra class 10 board exams for the year can download the syllabus for their respective subjects from the official website of the Maharashtra board. Students are advised to follow the following steps in order to check the Maharashtra Board SSC Syllabus 2022-23:
Step 1: Go to the Maharashtra board's official website, mahahsscboard.in.
Step 2: At the top of the homepage, click on the "Subjects and Syllabus" tab.
Step 3: Select "SSC General Subject Codes and Syllabus."
Step 4: Candidates must download the PDF by clicking on the required subject link.
Step 5: Download and save the PDFs for future reference.
How To Use Maharashtra Board SSC Syllabus 2022-23?There are a lot of benefits that will be provided to the students if they download the Maharashtra Board SSC syllabus 2022-23. Check out the details from the pointers mentioned below:
- The students must first have perfect information related to the topics which will be included in the class 10th curriculum for the Maharashtra state so that they can start their preparation for the board exams without any difficulty or confusion related to the subjects included.
- The applicant will be able to check out the details related to the different topics included in the curriculum after they have successfully downloaded the syllabus from the official website of the Maharashtra Board.
- The syllabus document will have the list of important topics which will be coming in the board examination and it will also have important knowledge that the student must have regarding the class 10th board examination for the year 2023.
- Maharashtra Board SSC syllabus 2022-23 can be downloaded in a pdf format from the official website of the organization. You must also take a printout of the syllabus so that you can refer to the syllabus at any given point in time and check the list of topics.
- It is also necessary that you have the syllabus in order to successfully revise for the board examination and you can cross-check all of the important topics that you have already learned and then move on to the topics that you have not yet prepared for.
Maharashtra Board SSC Syllabus 2022-23 Preparation TipsThere are a lot of different tips and tricks that you can accommodate in your life in order to prepare for the Maharashtra Board Exams. Check the details related to the preparation tips given below:
- The applicant must first of all download the Maharashtra Board SSC exam pattern and must also follow the exam syllabus in order to prepare for the board examination in Maharashtra state.
- The applicant must make a study time table that aligns with their goals in order to successfully prepare for the class 10 board examination in Maharashtra state and they must follow the time table at the time of preparing for the board examination.
- The applicant must complete the syllabus for the class 10th board examination and then they must start solving MSBSHSE 10 Previous Year Question Papers in order to prepare easily for the board examination.
- The applicant must also consider practicing the Maharashtra Class 10 sample papers available on the Internet in order to successfully solve all of the commonly asked questions in the class 10th board exam.
- The applicant must take proper rest in between their study sessions so that they have a clear mind while giving the board examination in Maharashtra state. The applicant must also start their revision at least one month prior to the board examination to practice all the important topics.