- RBSE 12th Syllabus 2022-23 Overview
- RBSE Board Latest Updates 2023
- RBSE 12th Syllabus 2022-23 Highlights
- How to Download RBSE 12th Syllabus 2022-23?
- RBSE 12th Syllabus 2022-23 for English
- RBSE 12th Syllabus 2022-23 for Economics
- RBSE 12th Syllabus 2022-23 for Political Science
- RBSE 12th Syllabus 2022-23 for Geography
- RBSE 12th Syllabus 2022-23 for Maths
- RBSE 12th Syllabus 2022-23 for Chemistry
- RBSE 12th Syllabus 2022-23 for Physics
- RBSE 12th Syllabus 2022-23 for Business Studies
- Tips To Cover Rajasthan Board Class 12th Syllabus 2023
Never Miss an Exam Update
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
RBSE 12th Syllabus 2022-23 Overview
RBSE Class 12 syllabus 2022-23 has been released by the Rajasthan Board. The RBSE 12th detailed syllabus is available in PDF format on the official website at rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in. Through a shared file, students can also check the removed topics and the new Rajasthan Board 12th curriculum 2022-23 and RBSE Class 12 Exam pattern 2023 in order to achieve good grades, students must adhere to the RBSE class 12 syllabus. The RBSE 12th exams will take place between March 24 and April 26, 2023, tentatively.
It is recommended that you finish the Rajasthan Board Class 12 syllabus 2022-23 at least two months before the RBSE 12th exams 2022-23. Students can find detailed information on each subject in the Rajasthan Board 12th curriculum 2022-23 below. Read the article and use the table below to get the RBSE 12th syllabus 2022-23 in PDF format, subject-wise.
|RBSE 12th Important Links|
|RBSE 12th Result 2023|
|RBSE 12th Admit Card 2023|
|RBSE 12th Exam Pattern 2023|
|RBSE 12th Preparation Tips 2023|
|RBSE 12th Time Table 2023|
|RBSE 12th Sample Paper 2023|
|RBSE Class 12th Previous Year Question Paper|
RBSE Board Latest Updates 2023
Jan 12, 2023: RBSE 12th Time Table 2023
RBSE 12th Syllabus 2022-23 HighlightsThe syllabus for all three streams is included in class 12 RBSE syllabus. The three main fields of study are science, commerce, and the arts. The syllabus was previously reduced by 30% as a result of the pandemic. This year, however, the complete syllabus must be covered in order to prepare for the exam. The RBSE exam pattern for 2022-23 remains the same as 2021-22 only for a few exceptions. RBSE Class 12 model question paper has been released for reference. Below are the highlights of RBSE Class 12 Syllabus-
|Exam Name||Rajasthan Class 12 Examination|
|Conducting Body||Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE)|
|Frequency Of Conduct||Once In An Academic Year|
|Mode Of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Question Paper Marks||100 Marks (Theory Marks + Internal Assessments)|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
How to Download RBSE 12th Syllabus 2022-23?
The RBSE syllabus for class 12th students consists of the curriculum for all three streams. The major streams include Science, Commerce, and Arts. Students can obtain the RBSE syllabus for class 12 for the academic year 2022-23 by following the methods outlined below:
- Go to rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in to see the official website.
- On the home page click on the link of 'अनुदेशिका 2021-22 एवं पाठयक्रम 2021-22’ and it will open a new page.
- Now, go to the RBSE 12th syllabus 2022-23 link.
- It will open a pdf file with the Rajasthan Board 12th syllabus for the years 2022-23.
- To save the file, click the download button
The latest RBSE Class 12 syllabus is available. Click here to download.
RBSE 12th Syllabus 2022-23 for English
Reading, writing, and textbook will be the three sections of the English paper. The theory exam will be worth 80 marks, and students will have 3 hours and 15 minutes to complete all of the questions. For the Rajasthan Board 12th syllabus 2022-23, see the table below.
|Reading||Two unseen passages (about 700-900 words in all)|
|Writing||Writing Compositions, Letters, Report writing|
|Flamingo Prose||One extracts from different prose lessons included in Text Book (Approximately 100 words each) 4 comprehension questions testing local and global understanding and 2 questions on vocabulary—One testing the knowledge of similar words and the other testing the knowledge of the opposite word. |
(ii) One out of two Long Answer Type Questions based on the text to test global comprehension are to be answered in about 80 words.
(iii) Two Short Answer Type Questions based on the lessons to be answered in about 20-25 words
|Flamingo Poetry||(I) One out of two references to the context from the prescribed poems. |
(ii) One out of two Long Answer Type Questions based on the text to test global comprehension of about 80 words.
(iii) Two Short Answer Type Questions to be answered in 20-25 words.
|Vistas||One out of two Long Answer Type Questions based on Supplementary Reader to test comprehension and extrapolation of theme, character, and incidents about 80 words.|
Two Short Answer Type Questions to be answered in about 20-25 words.
Six Multiple Choice Questions.
RBSE 12th English Marking Scheme
|Text Book- Flamingo||28|
|Supp. Book- Vistas||14|
RBSE 12th Syllabus 2022-23 for Economics
Microeconomics and Macroeconomics are the two components of the RBSE Class 12 Economics syllabus. This subject's test will be worth a total of 100 marks, divided into a theory paper worth 80 marks and an internal assessment worth 20 marks. Smart Economics preparation aids in enhancing overall grades. The unit-wise marks distribution may be found in the Rajasthan Board Class 12 Economics Syllabus 2022-23 below.
|Introduction to Macroeconomics||8|
|Money and Banking||8|
|Income and Employment||8|
|Production and Costs||10|
|Non Competitive Markets||6|
RBSE 12th Syllabus 2022-23 for Political Science
|The Cold-War Era||6|
|The End of Bipolarity.||6|
|US Hegemony in World Politics||4|
|Alternative Centres of Power||4|
|CONTEMPORARY SOUTH ASIA||5|
|Security in The Contemporary World||3|
|Environment and Natural Resources||4|
|Challenges of Nation Building||4|
|The era of One-Party Dominance:||3|
|Politics of Planned Development||5|
|India’s External Relations||5|
|Challenge to and Restoration of The Congress System||4|
|The Crisis of the Democratic Order||5|
|Rise of Popular Movements||4|
|Recent Developments in Indian politics||5|
RBSE 12th Syllabus 2022-23 for Geography
Students should prepare for all subjects in the Arts streams in order to improve their RBSE 12th Arts results. One of the key subjects in this stream is geography. The following are some of the Rajasthan Board 12th Geography syllabi:
- Human Geography: Nature and Scope, People, Human Activities,
- THE WORLD POPULATION: DISTRIBUTION, DENSITY, AND GROWTH
- Population Composition
- Human Development
- Primary Activities
- Secondary activities
- Tertiary & Quaternary activities
- Transport & Communication
- International Trade
- Human settlements
- India: People and Economy
- Map Work on the identification of features based on the above units on the outline Political map of the World,
- Resources and Development
- Communication and International Trade
- Geographical Perspective on Selected Issues and Problems
RBSE 12th Syllabus 2022-23 for Maths
The Mathematics syllabus for Rajasthan Board Class 12th consists of 100 marks, divided into an 80-mark theory paper and a 20-mark practical/viva. Both theory and practical exams should be passed by students. Refer to the following table for NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths and RBSE 12th syllabus 2023 for
|Relations and Functions||07|
|Vectors and Three-Dimensional Geometry||16|
RBSE 12th Syllabus 2022-23 for Chemistry
The major topics of RBSE 12th Chemistry for which students must prepare for the board test are listed in the following section. If students prepare the full RBSE 12th syllabus 2022-23 well ahead of time, they can achieve good results. The unit-wise marks distribution for Chemistry may be found in the RBSE Class 12 Syllabus 2022-23.
|Principles and process for Extraction of Elements||2|
|d and f- block elements||3|
|Chemical Bonds/ Coordinate Complex||3|
|Haloalkanes and Haloarenes||4|
|Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers||4|
|Aldehydes, Ketones, and Carboxylic Acids||5|
|Chemistry in Everyday Life||3|
RBSE 12th Syllabus 2022-23 for Physics
For all Science students, physics is a crucial topic. Students can refer to the RBSE 12th Science 2023 Syllabus in detail. They should be familiar with all of the RBSE 12th Physics themes from which board test questions will be derived. The test will be worth 100 marks and will be divided into theory and practical portions. The performance of students in both theory and practical tests determines the RBSE 12th Science result. The unit-wise marks distribution may be seen in the RBSE Class 12th Syllabus 2023 for Physics.
|Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism||7|
|Electro-Magnetic Induction and Alternate Current||7|
|DUAL NATURE OF RADIATION AND MATTER||-||4|
|Atomic and Nuclear Physics||6|
RBSE 12th Syllabus 2022-23 for Business Studies
One of the most essential RBSE Class 12 Commerce Syllabus is Business Studies. Important themes and their respective marks distribution are included in the RBSE 12th Business Studies syllabus. To qualify for good grades on this paper, students must cover all of the topics. In the table below, you'll find the RBSE Class 12 Business Studies Syllabus 2022-23.
|Nature and Significance of Management||6|
|Principles of Management||7|
Importance of Rajasthan – RBSE Class 12 Subjects 2022
Physical, biological, and chemistry papers, as well as home science papers, make it easy to aim for the highest score or the best grades in science.
The Examination Syllabus includes language papers in English, Hindi, Assamese, and Bengali to enable students to get the best possible results. One can easily score in the language papers because they have two papers: Theory and Grammar.
Other Subjects' Importance
The Board determines the other topic matter in the academic syllabus in order to increase students' technical knowledge and abilities in order to prepare them for placements or higher education with strong fundamentals and subject knowledge.
Tips To Cover Rajasthan Board Class 12th Syllabus 2023
Tips for covering the Rajasthan board 12th syllabus in 2023: The Rajasthan State Board syllabus for class 12th in 2023 is vast. As a result, many students find it difficult to recall all of the topics on the syllabus. Here are some pointers to help you finish your syllabus on time and prepare for your board exam.
- Students may go to the Rajasthan board syllabus 2023 PDF download link on the official website. Alternatively, you can use the direct link provided in the post to get the RBSE 12th board syllabus 2023.
- Examine the Rajasthan State Board Class 12th Syllabus 2023 in detail and develop a note of your strengths and weaknesses. Continue to revise your strong points to keep up with the curriculum, and spend more time on your weak issues to get a better understanding of the concept.
- Keep in mind that the RBSE 12th class syllabus 2023 serves as a checklist to ensure that you cover all of the topics on the syllabus.
- Examine the importance of each chapter in each subject's topic. Prioritize the issues that are more significant than others.
- Allow time for each subject's topic. Make sure you don't forget about any topic or issue.
- Create an adaptive schedule that works for you. To refresh your mind, set aside time for each topic as well as other extracurricular activities.
- Make sure you finish the syllabus at least a month before the board exam. Then, in an exam-like setting, practice RBSE Class 12 Previous Year Question paper. This will assist you in becoming more familiar with the exam environment and forming a time management approach that works for you.
- Solve as many prior year question papers as you can, and your board exam will most likely be a success.