Never Miss an Exam Update
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
PSEB 10th Previous Year Question Papers are available in PDF format below. Students can easily download the question papers from the official website also. With the help of PSEB 10th Previous Year Question Papers, students can easily build an effective preparation plan, based on the level of their preparation. The level of preparation can be accessed after solving 2-3 question papers. Other than that, these question papers will also help you in understanding the marking scheme and the type of questions asked in the paper.
Students can also note down the important topics from where the questions had been asked in the PSEB 10th Previous Year Question Papers. This will help them in scoring good marks. However, students are advised to first complete their syllabus so that while solving the previous year question papers they can easily understand the concepts and get an idea about their weak and strong areas. To download PSEB 10th Previous Year Question Papers PDFs, you can go through the article below.
|Punjab 10th Important Links|
|PSEB 10th Syllabus 2022-23|
|PSEB 10th Date Sheet 2023|
|PSEB 10th Model Paper 2023|
|PSEB 10th Result 2023|
|PSEB 10th Admit Card 2023|
|PSEB 10th Exam Pattern 2023|
Punjab Board Class 10 Previous Year Question Paper Highlights
According to the 10th Time Table/Date Sheet, the Punjab State Education Board administers the Punjab Board 10th exam. The students are advised to always begin their Punjab board 10th preparation with the syllabus before practising with the question bank and model papers to refine their understanding of the material. Below are the highlights given for the Punjab Board Class 10 Question paper.
Punjab State Board of School Education (PSEB)
Previous Year Question Paper
How to Download PSEB 10th Previous Year Question Papers?
All students who plan to take the exams can get a head start on studying by downloading the PSEB 10th previous year question papers from the provided websites.
Step 1: Visit the official Punjab state Board website or click one of the links on our page.
Step 2: Check the link for the previous year's question papers PDF link.
Step 3: Now, select your subjects.
Step 4: At this point, download the PSEB 10th question paper and, if necessary, print them.
Step 5: Start practising or solving the sample papers to enhance your writing abilities and expertise.
PSEB 10th Previous Year Question Paper 2019
Helath and Physical Education
Punjabi Paper A
Punjabi Paper B
PSEB 10th Previous Year Question Papers 2018
Health and Physical Education
Social Studies (A)
Social Studies (B)
Punjab Board Class 10 Exam Pattern
Four components make up the official examination pattern:
- The objective-type questions in Section A are worth one mark each.
- The extremely brief sort of questions in Section B are worth two marks each.
- There are four-mark short-answer questions in Section C.
- Long-type questions carrying six marks each are included in Section D.
All sections have different types of questions, and they all have distinct marks. Each subject will take up a total of 3 hours. The information about the exam format is provided below:
- Punjabi -I
- Social Science
- Computer Science
- Elective Subjects
Min Pass Marks
Punjab Board Class 10 Exams Preparation Tips
- Get familiar with the exam pattern & syllabus - It's essential for students to understand the format of the exams. The PSEB class 10 Exam pattern offers information about the categories of questions, the quantity of questions, the time allotted for the exam, the scoring system, and the topics that will be covered. It is advised that students review the updated PSEB class 10 syllabus.
- Create a study timetable - Reaching your goal without appropriate planning is nearly impossible. Students must therefore create a suitable study schedule and adhere to it in order to effectively prepare for the 10th board exams. Making timetables will make pupils feel more confident and allow them to study at a steady pace. Make sure to provide more time for challenging courses while adhering to the study timetable.
- Solve previous year's problems and practise tests - To gauge their level of preparedness, students are advised to practise class 10 PSEB exam papers from previous years. Students should be aware of the time because finishing the exam within the allotted time will allow you to monitor your rate of problem-solving.
- Take breaks while studying - If a student remains still while attempting to concentrate, learning becomes challenging for him or her. Therefore, it is advised that students take brief pauses while studying. Exercise for 10 to 15 minutes every hour or so between classes. This will keep you healthy, active, and intellectually prepared for future classes.
- Group study advice for the PSEB class 10 exams - It's always enjoyable to study with a bunch of pals. Speaking and listening both enhance learning. Studying in groups makes it easier to grasp the concepts. Additionally, in group study sessions, dull subjects will become engaging, allowing pupils to extend their study time.