- Bihar Board 10th Previous Year Question Paper 2023 Highlights
- Bihar Board Class 10 Previous Year Question Paper
- How to Download Bihar Board Class 10 Previous Year Question …
- Bihar Board Class 10 Marking Scheme
- What are the Benefits of Bihar Board Class 10 Previous …
- Bihar Board Class 10 Preparation Tips 2022-23
Never Miss an Exam Update
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Bihar Board Class 10 Previous Year Question Paper: The 10th board exam in Bihar is conducted by BSEB every year. The authority releases the Previous Yearquestion papers on the official website. Candidates who are appearing for this academic year can download the Bihar Board Class 10 Previous Year Question Papers for subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology, Hindi, English, etc to prepare for their exam. The previous year's question papers will help the candidates understand the pattern of questions and also formulate the strategy to answer the questions. It will also help the candidates to revise their concepts. It is important that candidates go through at least 5 years of Bihar Board Class 10 Previous Year Question Paper for their preparation.
|Bihar Board 10th Exam Important Links|
|BSEB 10th Board|
|BSEB 10th Admit Card 2023|
|Bihar Board 10th Result 2023|
|BSEB 10th Syllabus 2023|
|BSEB 10th Exam Pattern 2023|
|BSEB 10th Date Sheet 2023|
|Bihar Board 10th Toppers 2023|
|BSEB 10th Preparation Tips 2023|
Bihar Board 10th Previous Year Question Paper 2023 HighlightsBihar Board 10th Previous Year Question Papers 2023 has been released by the Bihar School Education Board (BSEB). The board has also released the class 10 Bihar board sample paper pdf. To achieve high scores in their matric exams, students must practise the BSEB class 10th Previous Year Question Paper. Here you can download in PDF the previous year's test questions for a variety of courses. Additionally, the BSEB 10th Class Hindi, English, Science, and Math Question Papers are also available. Candidates can check hereby a few basic information about Bihar Board Class 10 Previous Year Question Paper 2023
|Name of the State||Bihar State|
|Education Board||Bihar School Examination Board (abbreviated BSEB)|
|Name of the Grade||BSEB Class 10th (matric)|
|Category||BSEB 10th ClassPrevious Year Question Paper 2023|
|Official language||Hindi and English|
The candidates can check here the subject wise PDF for Bihar Board Class 10 Previous Year Question Paper.
Bihar Board Class 10 Previous Year Question Paper
According to a recent study, Bihar Board students who completed the previous year's questions Papers before sitting for the actual exam scored higher than those who did not complete and practise the papers. All types of questions are covered in these Bihar Board Class 10 previous exam papers. The candidates can click on the respective links for all the years given below to download the Bihar Board Class 10 Previous Year Question Paper:
Bihar Board Class 10 Previous Year Question Paper 2020
Bihar Board Class 10 Previous Year Question Paper 2019
How to Download Bihar Board Class 10 Previous Year Question Paper?
The Bihar Board Class 10 Previous Year Question Paper will be available for the students on the official website of the Bihar board. The candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to download the Bihar Class 10 Sample Paper:
- Go to the official website of BSEB.
- On the main page, you will see “Downloads” at the top navigation bar.
- Click on Downloads.
- A new page will appear.
- When you scroll down, you will see “Bihar question paper”. Under that, click on the year for which you want to download the question paper.
- Click on the subject for which you want to download the question paper.
- Download & save the question paper for future reference.
Bihar Board Class 10 Marking Scheme
It is important for the candidates to be aware of the marking scheme to start attempting previous years questions. Some of the important points related to Bihar Class 10 Marking Scheme are listed below:
- Each paper will be conducted for a total of 100 marks.
- There will be objective type questions in the exam.
- The students will have 50% choice in the question paper. This means they do not have to attempt all the questions.
- Each question will carry 1 mark. There will be no negative marking.
- Out of 100 marks, 60 marks will be for theory paper, 20 for practicals and 20 marks for internal assessment.
- The candidates must secure at least 30 marks out of 100 to pass the exam.
What are the Benefits of Bihar Board Class 10 Previous Year Question Papers 2023?Students can quickly and simply download the Bihar Board Class 10 previous year question paper in pdf form from this page, which helps students understand the format and importance of the topics included in the test.
Below are the advantages of using Bihar Board Class 10 Previous Year Question papers:
- It would be a reasonable alternative for candidates to download the PDF of the Previous Year Question paper because they do not need to purchase it from the market because it has been compiled here in one location and is free of charge.
- Bihar Board Class 10 Previous Year Question Papers assist students in becoming acquainted with the pattern of the questions and the level of difficulty of the exam.
- Students become familiar with the type of questions asked in the real BSEB 10th question paper 2023 after completing the Bihar board 10th Previous Year Question papers 2023.
- Students learn about their topics or subjects to focus on while practising the Question Papers.
- Candidates taking the Bihar Board class 10th 2023 exam can easily qualify by answering 2-4 Bihar Board 10th Previous Year Question Papers of each subject.
Bihar Board Class 10 Preparation Tips 2022-23Students should prioritise revision while preparing for the BSEB Class 10 examinations. The emphasis should be on taking notes rather than reading long texts from the textbook. Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry should be practised on a regular basis, while History, Geography, and Economics should be reviewed every day on a chapter-by-chapter basis to cover everything.
Students must begin writing on a daily basis in order to improve their English skills and acclimate to the exam environment. To understand the BSEB Class 10 Exam pattern 2023and get a good idea of how to appear for the examinations, practise with BSEB Class 10 Model papers or previous years' questions.
- Focus on your strong points: First, divide your Bihar board Class 10 syllabus 2023 into two sections: easy and difficult. Pay special attention to the simple subjects. Aim for the highest grade possible in each of them. This will raise your average and compensate for any marks lost in difficult subjects.
- Maintain a routine: Divide the syllabus into sections and create a timetable to devote to each subject. Remember to take breaks between each study session. Stick to the schedule and finish the syllabus on time. After finishing the syllabus, begin attempting BSEB 10th Model Papers to gain command of the subject. Furthermore, remember to review the topics on a regular basis.
- Create flashcards: Students should try to study with flashcards because it helps them remember the important points covered in each chapter.
- Do not mug up, understand: Students should not mug up the solutions or key points discussed in the chapters. They must try to comprehend them in order to avoid making mistakes during the board examination.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more Education News! You can also join our Telegram Group for the latest Education news & updates!