- Odisha 10th Time Table 2023 Overview
- Odisha 10th Time Table 2023 Highlights
- Odisha 10th Time Table 2023
- Odisha 10th Exam Time 2023
- How to download BSE Odisha Time Table 2023 PDF?
- Details on Odisha 10th Time Table 2023
- BSE Odisha 10th Time Table for Supplementary Exams 2023
- Odisha 10th Time Table of Previous Year
- What after BSE Odisha 10th Time Table 2023?
- Odisha 10th Exam Preparation Tips
- Odisha 10th Exam Day Instructions
Never Miss an Exam Update
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Odisha 10th Time Table 2023 Overview
The Board of Secondary Education has announced that the class 10 exams will be held from March 10 and 17, 2023. The board will soon release the Odisha 10th time table 2023 PDF on the official website at bseodisha.nic.in. BSE Odisha Time Table 2023 will be released in PDF format only. The board will conduct the public examinations for class 10th students who are enrolled in both private and public schools in Odisha. The exams are held three times a year: quarterly exams in September, half-yearly exams in December, and final exams in March for all Orissa Secondary Board affiliated schools. Appearing in all the exams is extremely significant for all pupils in terms of their future courses and job prospects.
BSE Odisha Time Table 2023 for the compartment exams will be released after the declaration of result. The date sheet for the practical exams will be provided by the respective schools. BSE Odisha Time Table 2023 will include all the important information related to exam dates, exam time, exam day guidelines, etc. To know more about tentative BSE Odisha Time Table 2023, students can go through the article below.
Odisha 10th Time Table 2023 Highlights
Odisha 10th time table 2023 highlights are added below.
|Name of the Board||BSE Odisha|
|Time table release date||January 5, 2023|
|10th Exam date 2023||March 10 and 17, 2023|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
|Official Web portal||http://bseodisha.nic.in|
Odisha 10th Time Table 2023
The HSC Time Table 2023 Odisha allows students to plan their studies accordingly, as well as assisting school administration in making necessary exam preparations. The exams will be held from March 10 and 17, 2023. The board has not released detailed date sheet PDF yet.
|Exam Dates||First Sitting (10 – 12.30 PM)||Second Sitting (2- 4.30 PM)|
|March 2023||First Language (Bengali, Odia, Alt. English, Hindi, Urdu, Telugu)||Paper-I (VOD) Sanskruta Vyakarana O Darshan|
|March 2023||-||Paper-II (SHA) Sanskruta Sahityam|
|March 2023||Population Edn, Second Language and (English, Hindi) Env. (Only for Hearing Impaired Candidates)||Paper III (KKJ/AVJ) Prayogatmaka Sanskruta|
|March 2023||TLV Theory (For Deaf & Dumb Candidates only), Third Language (Hindi, Parsi, Sanskrit, Odia)TT, TH, IT, RT, BW, BF, HC, AG, MS, PL & EH (Only for candidates from Vocational stream).||Paper IV (MOR/MHN) Matrubhasha (Odia/Hindi)|
|March 2023||-||Paper V (MTH) Mathematics|
|March 2023||Mathematics||Paper VI Science|
|March 2023||-||Paper VII Social Science|
|March 2023||Science||Paper VIII English|
|March 2023||Visual Art-(Practical) 3rd Language, TLV (Practical) (10 AM to 12 Noon)||-|
|March 2023||Social Science||-|
Odisha 10th Exam Time 2023
The HSC exams will be held in two shifts, however, any change in the exam timing will be mentioned in the Odisha 10th board exam schedule table 2023.
- First shift-: 10 am to 12.30 pm
- Second shift-: 2 pm to 04.30 pm.
How to download BSE Odisha Time Table 2023 PDF?
All students can download the BSEO 10th Class Timetable 2023 from the BSE Odisha website after the state board officials issue the exam date sheet. The procedure for downloading the exam schedule is outlined below.
- Candidates should first go to the board's official website, BSEOdisha.nic.in, to see the time table for the year 2023.
- Visit the "Latest Updates" section on the homepage and look for the Odisha HSC Time Table 2023 link.
- On the screen, the Odisha 10th date sheet for 2023 will be displayed.
- Save the Odisha 10th exam schedule 2023 and make a copy for future use.
- Download the Odisha 10th Board Exam Time Table 2023 PDF by clicking here. (After the release, the link will be active.)
- Students must have their BSE Odisha admit card 2023 and a picture identity card given by their respective schools.
Details on Odisha 10th Time Table 2023
The board will share the following things through online Odisha 10th time table 2023 PDF.
- Name of exam
- Board name
- Exam date and day
- Table of contents
- Subject code
- Exam time
BSE Odisha 10th Time Table for Supplementary Exams 2023
- Students who fail one or more subjects will be allowed to take the supplementary exam.
- The Odisha 10th extra exam date 2023 will be announced when the Odisha 10th results 2023 are released.
- Students will be able to save their academic year 2023 by taking supplemental exams.
- The Odisha Class 10 supplementary exams 2023 will be held possibly in June 2023.
|Odisha 10th Exam Date 2023||March/ April 2023|
|Release of the official result||May 2023|
|Release of the forms for Supplementary Exams||May/ June 2023|
|Last Date of Supplementary Exam||Intimated Soon|
|Supplementary Exam Date||Published Soon|
Odisha 10th Time Table of Previous Year
The table below shows the Odisha 10th board exam schedule for 2022.
|Exam Dates||1st Shift (10 – 12.30 PM)||2nd Shift (2- 4.30 PM)|
|3rd May 2022||First Language (Bengali, Odia, Alt. English, Hindi, Urdu, Telugu)||Paper-I (VOD) Sanskruta Vyakarana O Darshan|
|4th May 2022||-||Paper-II (SHA) Sanskruta Sahityam|
|6th May 2022||Population Edn, Second Language and (English, Hindi) Env. (Only for Hearing Impaired Candidates)||Paper III (KKJ/AVJ) Prayogatmaka Sanskruta|
|8th May 2022||TLV Theory (For Deaf & Dumb Candidates only), Third Language (Hindi, Parsi, Sanskrit, Odia)|
TT, TH, IT, RT, BW, BF, HC, AG, MS, PL & EH (Only for candidates from Vocational stream).
|Paper IV (MOR/MHN) Matrubhasa (Odia/Hindi)|
|10th May 2022||-||Paper V (MTH) Mathematics|
|11th May 2022||Mathematics||Paper VI Science|
|12th May 2022||-||Paper VII Social Science|
|13th May 2022||Science||Paper VIII English|
|14th May 2022||Visual Art-(Practical) 3rd Language, TLV (Practical) (10 AM to 12 Noon)||-|
|15th May 2022||Social Science||-|
What after BSE Odisha 10th Time Table 2023?
Odisha state board will generate the BSE Odisha 10th Class Entry card 2023 on its official portal after the examination schedule is released. The admit cards 2023 will be issued by the state board 10 days prior to the examination date. Candidates who are taking the Odisha state board X class test should go to the official website and download the same. The board will not allow the student to enter the examination centre if he or she does not have an entry card.
Odisha 10th Exam Preparation Tips
Examine the steps provided to plan a better timetable for the Odisha 10th examinations in 2023.
- Check the Odisha 10th time table for 2023, make a schedule, and stick to it.
- Examine the Odisha 10th syllabus 2023 and make a list of all the significant topics and chapters that have a higher weightage of marks than others.
- Make a list of the most important topics. It will assist students in quickly revising them.
- Solve the Odisha 10th question papers 2023 to learn about the exam pattern, scoring system, and types of questions that will be asked during the exams.
- Complete a thorough review of each chapter. Draw attention to the flaws so that they can be improved.
Odisha 10th Exam Day Instructions
Exam day instructions are shown below and must be followed by students according to the 10th class time schedule 2023 Odisha.
- Arrive at the examination centre at least 30 minutes before the Odisha 10th exam reporting time.
- Bring your Odisha Class 10 admit card 2023 to the test hall because no student will be allowed to sit for the exams without it.
- Students must write their roll numbers in the provided place on the Odisha 10th question paper 2023 and answer sheet.
- In the examination hall, electronic devices such as calculators and cell phones are not permitted.
- In the Odisha exams 2022, students must bring their own pencil, rubber, pen, geometry box, and other basics.