- Assam HSLC Syllabus 2022-23 Overview
- Assam HSLC Syllabus 2022-23 Highlights
- How to Download Assam HSLC Syllabus 2023?
- Assam HSLC Syllabus 2022-23 for Maths
- Assam HSLC Syllabus 2022-23 for Science
- Assam HSLC Syllabus 2022-23 for Social Science
- Assam HSLC Syllabus 2022-23 for English
- Assam HSLC Syllabus 2022-23 for Hindi
- Assam HSLC Marking Scheme 2022-23
- Tips for Students to Cover Assam HSLC Syllabus 2023
- Assam HSLC Syllabus 2022-23 Subject Wise Preparation Tips
Never Miss an Exam Update
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Assam HSLC Syllabus 2022-23 Overview
Assam Board of Secondary Education has issued the updated class 10 syllabus. On the official website at www.sebaonline.org, the Assam HSLC syllabus 2022-23 has been released. For all subjects, the revised syllabus for class 10 is accessible in PDF format. Students studying for the Assam HSLC exam in 2023 should review the entire Assam Class 10 syllabus. It is expected that the class 10 final exams will be held in the month of March 2023, therefore, students have plenty of time to prepare for the exam based on the topics mentioned in the syllabus.
Along with the detailed syllabus, Assam HSLC syllabus 2022-23 students must also check Assam HSLC exam pattern 2023 or the marking scheme is also added to the article. The authority might also release the sample or model papers to help students in understanding the type of questions asked in the paper. To learn more about the Assam HSLC syllabus 2022-23, read the entire article.
Assam HSLC Syllabus 2022-23 Highlights
Every HSLC student in Assam can download the subject-wise SEBA HSLC Syllabus 2022 to learn about the changes in the new syllabus. Every year, the Assam government updates its state board education system, and this year is no exception, with modifications to all topics and chapters of HSLC and AHM in all mediums.
|Assam HSLC/AHM Syllabus 2022||SEBA 10th Syllabus 2022|
|Name of the Board||Secondary Education Board of Assam (SEBA)|
|About||Assam 10th Class Syllabus 2022|
|Class||10th Class or HSLC/AHM|
|Syllabus||Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian, History, Home Science, Manipuri, Bodo, Music, Dance, Computer Science, etc.|
|Medium||Assamese Medium, English Medium, Bengali, etc.|
How to Download Assam HSLC Syllabus 2023?
The SEBA HSLC Syllabus 2023 Assam has been made available online at www.sebaonline.org. Class 10 of the HSLC Syllabus 2023. Before checking syllabus students should check Assam HSLC timetable 2023. Students can either download the Assam HSLC Syllabus 2023 from the official website or from the link mentioned in the article. Follow the steps below to acquire the SEBA HSLC Syllabus 2023 from the official website.
- Step 1: Go to www.sebaonline.org, which is the official website of the SEBA. Class 10 of the HSLC Syllabus 2023.
- Step 2: A link to the Assam HSLC Syllabus 2023 will be available on the home page under the notification section.
- Step 3: Go to the URL and click it.
- Step 4: A new tab will open with the Assam HSLC Syllabus 2023 pdf.
- Step 5: Download and save the pdf for future use.
Assam HSLC Syllabus 2022-23 for Maths
Mathematics is a difficult subject. As a result, students must devote at least 3 hours every day to Mathematics. Refer to the SEBA new curriculum for class 10 Maths 2022-23 for crucial topics and grades. For the current academic year, Chapter 9, Some Applications of Trigonometry, has been completely removed from the SEBA syllabus for class 10 2022-23. The rest of the topics that aren't allowed are listed below.
|Chapter Number||Chapter Name||Marks|
|3.||Pair of Linear Equations in 2 variables||7|
|8.||Introduction to Trignometry||7|
|12.||Area Related to Circle||6|
|13.||Surface Area and Volume||6|
Assam HSLC Syllabus 2022-23 for Science
Students can determine out score regions and build a study plan by going over the HSLC examination 2022-23 syllabus. Students may also check Assam HSLC Result 2023. The themes from the SEBA syllabus for class 10 Science that students should study for final exams are listed below. Chapter 16, Management of Natural Resources, has been withdrawn from the Science syllabus for the current academic year.
|2.||Acid, Bases & Salts||6|
|3.||metals & Non-Metals||7|
|4.||Carbon and its compounds||6|
|5.||Periodic Classification of Elements||7|
|7.||Control & Coordination||6|
|8.||How do organisms reproduce||5|
|9.||Heredity and Evolutions||5|
|10.||Light- Reflection & Refraction||8|
|11.||Human Eye Colorful World||5|
|13.||Magnetic Effect of Electric Current||5|
|14.||Source of Energy||4|
Assam HSLC Syllabus 2022-23 for Social Science
To pass the Social Science theory paper, students will need a minimum of 30 marks. History, Geography, Political Science, and Economics will be divided into four sections.
To get good grades, prepare the entire SEBA new syllabus for class 10 2023 Social Science as soon as feasible and go through the topics again and again.
|History||Partition of Bengal, Swadeshi Movement||6|
|Rise of Gandhian Era and his role in the Freedom Movement||7|
|Peasants revolts in Assam||7|
|Indian freedom movement||8|
|Cultural Heritage of India & North-East||7|
|Environment and Environmental Problems||6|
|Geography of the World||8|
|Geography of Assam||14|
|Political Science||Indian Democracy||5|
|International Organisation - the United Nation Organization and others||5|
|Economy||Money & Banking||5|
Assam HSLC Syllabus 2022-23 for English
Reading, writing, literature, and grammar are all covered in the English paper. It is a subject that requires a lot of experience. To pass the exam, you only need to put in a little effort. Each section should be prepared for. For further information, see the HSLC 2023 English syllabus below.
|Writing||Essay Writing/Report Writing/ Letter Writing||17|
|Literature||Prose, Poetry||15, 12|
|Grammar||Determiners, Tenses, Voice, Narration, Verb, Prepositions, Vocabulary, Sentence Correction||20|
Assam HSLC Syllabus 2022-23 for Hindi
|Group – A (50 marks)गद्य खंडनीव की ईटभोलाराम का जीव||18|
|पद्य खंडसाखीपद – ञय||16|
|व्याकरण ( All the grammar portion of class IX and the following topics)|
लिंग, वचन, कारक, संधि, समास, पर्यायवाची शब्द, विपरीतार्थक शब्द, अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द, उपसर्ग और प्रत्यय, मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्तियां, वाक्य शुद्धिकरण, वाक्य परिवर्तन
|Group – B (50 marks)नीलकंठ||14|
|जो बीत गई||12|
|रचनानिबंध लेखनपत्र लेखनअपठित गद्यांशअनुवादe||24|
Assam HSLC Marking Scheme 2022-23
The Assam HSLC syllabus 2023 and the marking structure should both be taken into consideration by pupils. There may be 10–20% challenging questions, 50% average questions, and 20–30% simple questions in the Assam HSLC exam papers of 2023.
The marking criteria and passing grades for the topics offered to class 10th students under the Assam board are listed in the table below. A student is given additional time to read and complete the details on the question paper. The following marking scheme will be followed in the subjects like English, science, social science, mathematics, etc.
Textile Design & Clothing(E)
Cane & Bamboo Technology(E)
Tips for Students to Cover Assam HSLC Syllabus 2023
- The entire Assam Class 10 syllabus 2022-23 should be completed by students. Students will have plenty of time to revise and solve the example papers if they do in this way.
- Students are suggested to revise the prepared topics on a regular basis after completing the SEBA HSLC syllabus 2022-23 pdf download. This will aid kids in remembering topics for a longer amount of time. The more you study, the better your chances of getting a good grade.
- Along with studying the Assam HSLC curriculum 2023, students should start solving and evaluating previous year's question papers according to the Assam HSLC schedule 2023. These will familiarise them with the exam pattern as well as the marking scheme used in the exam.
- Solve and examine a lot of sample papers to get a feel for the different types of questions and the exam format.
- Students will have plenty of time for revision and solving the Assam HSLC Sample papers if they follow this procedure.
Assam HSLC Syllabus 2022-23 Subject Wise Preparation Tips
To tackle each subject properly, you'll need a distinct approach or plan.The entirety of the Assam Class 10 syllabus 2023 should be completed by students. We've listed a plan for each subject that you may use to prepare efficiently
Mathematics can be a high-scoring subject if you understand the principles. You will eventually develop an interest in problems as you practise solving them more and more. The following pointers can help you get a good grade in math:
- Make separate copies of the formulas and theorems so that you can quickly revise them at any moment.
- Increase your speed and accuracy by practising.
- Be wary of the dumb mistakes you're prone to making.
- Examine previous year's question papers as well as sample papers.
- Complete all of the exercises and examples from the NCERT book.
- Concentrate on NCERT books.
The majority of students struggle with English topics. Students tend to do poorly in English subjects, especially when it comes to the 10th board exam. The following are some helpful hints for preparing for English exams:
- Mock exams are a good way to practise.
- Examine previous year's work
- Consult the most recent Assam Board Sample Papers to improve your writing skills.
There are three types of questions on the Science question paper: very short answers, short answers, and long answers.
- Answer all of the questions honestly.
- Read the questions carefully and make sure the answers aren't too long.
- If you have any questions, save time at the end of the exam to ask them.
- Concentrate on the marking scheme for each component and sub-part of the question.
- Extensive replies should be explained with examples and illustrations.
- Always use a pencil to make diagrams with the right labelling in block letters.
- All reasoning and calculations shouldbe double-checked.
The following are some preparation recommendations for the 10th Board Social Studies exams:
- Without skipping a beat, read each and every chapter in its entirety (boxes glossary included).
- Pay close attention to the examples that have been solved.
- Make a flowchart of important dates, events, and persons (using only their names).
- Make a summary of each imposition, policy, and so on (50 to 60 words only).
- Work on maps must be taken seriously and often practised.
- Prepare by going over the previous year's papers once you've gone over the course.
- Attempt to follow the question paper's sequence throughout exam time.
- Mark the questions you've attempted with a checkmark.
- One point or one word for a one-mark question, three points with explanation for a three-mark question, and five points with explanation and sub-points written in black pen for a five-mark question.
- Do all of your map work on the map itself, not on your answer sheet.