- NIOS Class 12th Previous Year Question Paper: Highlights
- How to Download NIOS Class 12th Previous Year Question Paper?
- NIOS Class 12th Previous Year Question Paper 2021
- NIOS Class 12th Previous Year Question Paper
- NIOS Class 12 Previous Year Question Paper 2019
- NIOS Class 12th Exam Pattern 2023
- Advantages of NIOS Class 12th Previous Year Question Paper
- Tips to Prepare for NIOS 12th Exams 2022-23
Never Miss an Exam Update
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The National School of Open Schooling (NIOS) releases the NIOS 12th previous year question papers on its official website, nios.ac.in. The previous years question papers can be used to understand the difficulty level, grading structure, and key topics. This page will introduce students to all the NIOS Question Papers for intermediate level.
Students can rely on NIOS Class 12 Previous Year Question Papers to assess the difficulty level. The board conducts Class 12 NIOS exams twice a year. Students can appear for exams in April/May session or October/November session. It is high time for students and they must lift their socks. After finishing the syllabus, students can test their preparation through the previous year question papers.
Also Read: NIOS Class 10, 12 Hall Ticket April 2023 Date
NIOS question papers introduce students with the marking scheme and familiarise them with the type of questions that are generally asked in the examination. Students must practise these question papers regularly and solve as many question papers as possible. It is the best measure to analyse their preparation for each subject. Students must also go through the NIOS Class 12 Preparation for tips to get an idea of the preparations. The students should also check out the NIOS Class 12 Exam Pattern to know the marking scheme.
NIOS Class 12th Previous Year Question Paper: Highlights
For students who couldn't afford to enroll in normal schooling programs, there is an alternative option: the National Institute of Open Schooling also known as NIOS. As a result, the NIOS program aids numerous students each year. Students can receive education and instruction through open mode, and all they need to do to earn a degree is show up for the exam. Therefore, the NIOS Class 12 example papers with answers must be downloaded by students who have enrolled in the NIOS schooling program. They must practice using the NIOS study materials, question bank, and sample test questions. The children will benefit from this and receive high exam grades. Below are the Highlights given for NIOS Class 12 Previous Year Question Paper
How to Download NIOS Class 12th Previous Year Question Paper?
The following are the ways to download the NIOS Previous Year Papers:
- Step 1: Go to NIOS's official website at nios.ac.in.
- Step 2: Select the "Student Information Section" button on the homepage. A fresh page opens.
- Step 3: To access the "General Information Links," scroll down.
- Step 4: If you are a General Student, click on the "Question Paper of Previous Year Examination - Academic" link. If you are a vocational student, click the link for the "Question Paper of Previous Year Examination - Vocational."
- Step 5: Get access to a new page that displays a collection of NIOS Secondary & Senior Secondary Previous Year Papers. To get the PDF from this page, click the link.
NIOS Class 12th Previous Year Question Paper 2021
For the year 2021, the candidates can check out the NIOS Class 12th Previous Year Question Paper from the pointers given below and prepare themselves accordingly.
NIOS 12th Hindi Question Paper
NIOS 12th English Question Paper
NIOS 12th Physics Question Paper
NIOS 12th Chemistry Question Paper
NIOS 12th Biology Question Paper
NIOS 12th History Question Paper
NIOS 12th Geography Question Paper
NIOS 12th Pol Science Question Paper
NIOS 12th Economics Question Paper
NIOS 12th Business Studies Question Paper
NIOS 12th Accountancy Question Paper
NIOS 12th Computer Science Question Paper
NIOS 12th Sociology Question Paper
NIOS 12th Sanskrit Question Paper
NIOS Class 12th Previous Year Question Paper
For the month of January and February 2022, the candidates can check out the various sets of the NIOS Class 12th Previous Year Question Paper which were presented for the examinations from the table provided below:
|Hindi (SET-A)||Click here|
|Hindi (SET-B)||Click here|
|Hindi (SET-C)||Click here|
|English (SET-A)||Click here|
|English (SET-B)||Click here|
|English (SET-C)||Click here|
|Maths (SET-A)||Click here|
|Maths (SET-B)||Click here|
|Maths (SET-C)||Click here|
|Physics (SET-A)||Click here|
|Physics (SET-B)||Click here|
|Physics (SET-C)||Click here|
|Chemistry (SET-A)||Click here|
|Chemistry (SET-B)||Click here|
|Chemistry (SET-C)||Click here|
|Biology (SET A)||Click here|
|Biology (SET B)||Click here|
|Biology (SET C)||Click here|
|Maths (SET A)||Click here|
|Maths (SET B)||Click here|
|Maths (SET C)||Click here|
|History (SET A)||Click here|
|History (SET B)||Click here|
|History (SET C)||Click here|
|Political Science (SET A)||Click here|
|Political Science (SET B)||Click here|
|Political Science (SET C)||Click here|
|Accountancy (SET A)||Click here|
|Accountancy (SET B)||Click here|
|Accountancy (SET C)||Click here|
|Geography (SET A)||Click here|
|Geography (SET B)||Click here|
|Geography (SET C)||Click here|
NIOS Class 12 Previous Year Question Paper 2019
If you want to check other question papers then you can check out the NIOS Class 12th Previous Year Question Paper 2019 from the table provided below:
NIOS Class 12th Exam Pattern 2023
The six groups that make up the NIOS Class 12 subjects are Group A, Group B, Group C, Group D, Group E, and Group F. Group A contains all of the language-related disciplines. All other topics, including science, math, and commerce, have been divided into different groups. A minimum of five subjects must be chosen by the students. Language must be one of these five subjects. You can choose different topics from different groupings. Each exam has a maximum score of 100. To get a thorough understanding of the NIOS 12th exams in 2023, students must review the whole NIOS 12th exam pattern. Review the most recent NIOS Class 12 exam schedule, subject weightage, and exam duration.
Advantages of NIOS Class 12th Previous Year Question Paper
The benefits of completing NIOS 12th Question Paper 2022 include the following:
- The benefits of reviewing the NIOS 12th Previous Year Question papers are numerous. Candidates will gain a better understanding of the format, organization, and sectional distribution of marks by completing NIOS Previous Year Papers.
- If students work through the NIOS previous year's question paper, they can more effectively prepare for the exam.
- The NIOS 12th syllabus will aid students in understanding the significant subjects from which exam questions may be drawn.
Tips to Prepare for NIOS 12th Exams 2022-23
There are a lot of tips and tricks that you need to consider in order to successfully prepare for this entrance examination along with the NIOS Class 12th Previous Year Question Paper. Check out the guidelines given below:
- Before the exam in 2022–2023, a student should aim to cover the full NIOS 12th syllabus 2023.
- To make the most of their study time, they should create a comprehensive NIOS timetable. Include time for hobbies and interests as well to keep the mind active.
- Read through the NIOS study guide and understand every idea. Ask a mentor or friend to dispel your doubts.
- Start preparing with the NIOS Sample Papers 2023 after finishing the NIOS 12th syllabus 2022 to gauge your degree of readiness.
- By introducing them to NIOS 12th exam pattern 2023, questions included in tests, mark distribution, and other factors, solving previous year's problems will assist students in achieving high scores in the board exams.
- Additionally, work through NIOS 12th Previous Year Question Papers to hone your time management abilities. The same can be regularly practiced to improve problem-solving abilities.
- To focus on studying, avoid any distractions like TV, mobile devices, games, etc.
- After the publication of the NIOS 12th admit card 2023, students shouldn't begin any new NIOS 12th syllabus 2022 topics. Avoid doing this and instead, concentrate on revision and practice to avoid confusion.
NIOS Class 12th Previous Year Question Paper will help the students to prepare for the board examination so that they can go to further milestones in their careers. Check out the list of previous year's question papers given above and prepare yourself accordingly!