- AP SSC Syllabus 2022-23 Overview
- AP SSC 2023 Latest Updates
- AP SSC Syllabus 2022-23 Highlights
- AP SSC Syllabus 2022 PDF Download
- How to download AP SSC Syllabus 2022-23 PDFs?
- AP SSC Syllabus 2022-23 for English
- AP SSC Syllabus 2022-23 for Mathematics
- AP SSC Syllabus 2022-23 for General Science
- AP SSC Syllabus 2022-23 for Social Science
- AP SSC Syllabus 2022-23 for Hindi
- AP SSC Exam Pattern 2022-23
- AP SSC Exam Grading System
- Benefits of using the AP SSC Syllabus 2022-23
Never Miss an Exam Update
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
AP SSC Syllabus 2022-23 Overview
Students preparing for the BSEAP Board Andhra Pradesh 10th Class exams can use the AP SSC syllabus 2022 in order to prepare for the final exams. Students can simply construct a study plan for themselves with the help of AP SSC Syllabus 2022-2023. They can also get an idea about the amount of time needed for each subject included in the class 10 syllabus i.e. English, Maths, Science, Social Science, etc. There are three language papers and six non-language papers as per AP SSC syllabus 2022-23. Each paper will be of 100 marks and the passing minimum marks required to pass AP SSC exam are 35 in each subject.
From this year, the board has decided to conduct 6 papers instead of 11. The board will conduct one exam for Science, and students will have to face 33 marks. Out of 33, 17 questions will be from Biology and 16 questions will be from Physical Sciences. In total, the question paper will be of 100 marks. The students will be provided with different answer booklets to write answers separately. Both Physical Science and Biology would be marked for 50 marks.
To download the AP SSC Syllabus 2022-23 PDFs, students can either visit the official website or can go through the article below. Along with subject wise syllabus information, the exam pattern details have also been added which will help you in understanding the marking scheme and pattern of the exam. Continue reading the article below to know more about subject wise syllabus.
AP SSC 2023 Latest Updates
Dec 30, 2022: AP SSC Time Table 2023 released by the board.
AP SSC Syllabus 2022-23 Highlights
Every academic year, the Andhra Pradesh Directorate of Government Education organises the AP SSC exam for Class 10th students. The Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examinations (AP SSC) are held in Telugu, English, and Urdu in Andhra Pradesh. Students who pass the SSC test in Andhra Pradesh are promoted to Class 11. This year's SSC examinations in Andhra Pradesh are estimated to attract approximately 12.15 lakh students.
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh State Secondary School Certificate Examination – AP 10th Class Examination|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Government Examinations Andhra Pradesh (BSEAP)|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once in an Academic year|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Question Paper Marks||100 marks (Theory marks + Internal Assessments)|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
AP SSC Syllabus 2022 PDF Download
The subject wise syllabus PDF links are added below.
How to download AP SSC Syllabus 2022-23 PDFs?
Students can get the AP Board 10th grade syllabus by completing the procedures below:
- Visit the official website of the AP Board at bse.ap.gov.in
- Select 'Syllabus' from the primary section.
- On the screen, a link to the AP SSC syllabus will display.
- Download the AP Board 10th syllabus in pdf format by clicking on the link.
AP SSC Syllabus 2022-23 for English
Reading, writing, grammar, and literature are all covered in the English curriculum. The AP English 10th syllabus will assist students improve their reading, writing, and comprehension skills. The detailed AP Board 10th English syllabus is listed below.
|Reading||Three passages of about 650 words.|
|Writing||Notice, message, telegram, short postcard.|
AP SSC Syllabus 2022-23 for Mathematics
Quadratic equations, matrices, probability, and other topics are covered in the AP Board 10th Mathematics syllabus. Students studying for board exams should practise numerical problems on a daily basis. They can download the AP SSC mathematics question papers and sample papers and practise them on a regular basis. The table below shows the AP SSC syllabus.
|Tangents and Secants to a Circle||Similar Triangles|
|Progressions||Random Variables and Distribution|
|Trigonometry||Pair of Linear Equations|
|Applications of Trigonometry||Coordinate Geometry|
AP SSC Syllabus 2022-23 for General Science
Physics, Chemistry, and Biology are all included in the AP Board's 10th grade General Science course. Students must analyse rules and concepts when studying Science. Learn how to apply them, solve numerical issues, and balance chemical equations, among other things. Experiments, charts, drawings, models, and other activities might be used to make their preparations more engaging. Students can find the AP 10th Science syllabus below.
AP SSC Syllabus 2022-23 for Social Science
The AP Board's Social Science 10th grade syllabus will assist students in comprehending geographical phenomena, learning about the struggle for Indian freedom, comprehending economic development principles, and gaining insight into political concerns. Students can make their preparations more fascinating by developing text-to-world links and applying what they've learned to what they see and experience in their surroundings. The AP SSC syllabus for Social Science for 2023 can be found below.
AP SSC Syllabus 2022-23 for Hindi
Many engaging stories and poetry are included in the AP Board 10th Hindi syllabus, which will aid students in their development as literature students. Students must attempt to critically examine and comprehend the poetry and stories while studying them. Students must also take notes and write down what they have learned so that they do not make any spelling errors on the exam. The AP 10th Class Hindi syllabus can be found below.
|1.||Baraste Badal Hum Bharatwasi|
|5.||Swarajya ki Neev|
|6.||Kan-Kan Ka Adhikari|
|7.||Dakshini Ganga Godavari|
|8.||Niti ke Dohe|
|9.||Jal hi Jeevan Hai|
|10.||Dharti ke sawaal, Antariksha ke jawaab|
AP SSC Exam Pattern 2022-23
BSEAP 10th Exam Pattern includes information such as mark distribution, exam duration, and mode. As a result, students should be informed with the entire AP SSC 2022 exam format. Please see the information below for more information.
- For the AP Class 10 Exam 2022, students must study six courses using the AP SSC Syllabus.
- There will be three language papers among the six topics, with the remaining three being General Science, Social Studies, and Mathematics.
- Each AP 10th Class 2022 exam paper will be worth 100 marks. The cummative evaluation (board exam) accounts for 80 of the 100 marks, while the formative exam accounts for 20.
- Each paper requires a minimum of 35 marks to pass.
AP SSC Exam Grading System
The State Board has established a distinctive grading system for the Class 10 Board exam, which is administered to grade students. The new grading scheme is intended to relieve students of some of the stress associated with learning. The GPA System is the new grading scheme that the Andhra Pradesh Board has implemented. The GPA System introduces a grading structure in which students are given grades between A and E depending on their performance and test scores. The new grading system used by the Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh will be easier for students to understand if they refer to the accompanying table.
Marks obtained in 1st, and 3rd language and all remaining non-language subjects.
Marks obtained in Second Language- Hindi
Grade obtained or Grade-Points earned
92 to 100 Marks
90 to 100 Marks
Grade Obtained - A1/ Grade Points earned -10
83 to 91 Marks
80 to 89 Marks
Grade Obtained - A2/ Grade Points earned - 9
75 to 82 Marks
70 to 79 Marks
Grade Obtained – B1/ Grade Points earned - 8
67 to 74 Marks
60 to 69 Marks
Grade Obtained - B2/ Grade Points earned - 7
59 to 66 Marks
50 to 59 Marks
Grade Obtained – C1/ Grade Points earned - 6
51 to 58 Marks
40 to 49 Marks
Grade Obtained - C2/ Grade Points earned - 5
43 to 50 Marks
30 to 39 Marks
Grade Obtained – D1/ Grade Points earned - 4
35 to 42 Marks
20 to 29 Marks
Grade Obtained - D2/ Grade Points earned - 3
Less Than 35 Marks
Less than 20 Marks
Grade Obtained - E/ Grade Points earned - Fail
Benefits of using the AP SSC Syllabus 2022-23
Students can profit from the AP Board 10th syllabus in a variety of ways, as detailed below.
- Students will learn about the subjects and chapters for each subject, which will help them understand what they will learn throughout the programme.
- Students will be able to choose which themes and topics are simple for them. and which topics in the AP SSC syllabus are difficult. They will be able to determine how much time they should devote to each topic as a result of this.
- Knowing the Andhra Pradesh state board class 10 syllabus 2023 can assist students in creating an organised study schedule and preparing for tests in a systematic manner, allowing them to achieve good grades.
- Before the introduction of the AP SSC timetable 2022, students should review the curriculum. As a result, students will have plenty of time to review the curriculum.