- RBSE 10th Result 2023 Highlights
- RBSE 10th Result 2023 Dates
- Websites to Check RBSE 10th Result 2023
- How to Check RBSE 10th Result 2023 ?
- Check RBSE 10th Result 2023 Online at rajresults.nic.in
- RBSE 10th Result 2023 Through Name
- RBSE 10th Result 2023 via SMS
- RBSE 10th Result 2023 on Digilocker
- Details Mentioned on RBSE 10th Result 2023
- RBSE 10th Result Toppers 2023
- RBSE Board 10th Result Previous Year Statistics
- RBSE Board 10th Result 2023 Passing Marks
- RBSE Board 10th Result 2023 Grading System
- How to calculate the RBSE Board 10th GPA using percentage?
- RBSE 10th Result Re-evaluation 2023
- RBSE 10th Supplementary Exam 2023
- What After RBSE Board 10th Result 2023?
Never Miss an Exam Update
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan is all set to release the RBSE 10th Result 2023 between the last week of May 2023. The RBSE headquarters in Ajmer will soon confirm the exact RBSE 10th result 2023 date and time. Soon after the declaration, the Board will make Rajasthan Board Class 10 Result 2023 available on the official website at rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in and rajresults.nic.in. Students who appeared for the RBSE 10th exams 2023 from March 16 to April 11, 2023, can check their RBSE 10th result 2023 by entering their class 10 roll numbers. Students can also check their RBSE Class 10th Result 2023 via SMS. The candidates can also use their names to check the Rajasthan class 10 result 2023. To pass the RBSE 10th exams, students must score at least 33 percent in the examination.
The board, along with the announcement of the result, will also declare the RBSE 10th topper list 2023 and other details of RBSE 10th re-evaluation process and supplementary. After the declaration of the RBSE 10th result 2023, the online applications for the RBSE 10th re-evaluation process will begin for the students who will not be satisfied with their result. Other than that, if a candidate has failed to score the qualifying marks in one or two subjects then those students can apply for compartment exams for which the board will also declare the dates. RBSE 10th Result 2023 online will be given in the form of a tentative mark sheet, which students should check very carefully. After checking their RBSE 10th Result 2023, they will need to contact their local school officials for the original mark sheet. The following page will give you an overview of all the major details related to Rajasthan Class 10 Result 2023 such as dates, how to check, the re-evaluation process, highlights, and more.
|Check RBSE 10th Important Links|
|RBSE 10th Board 2023|
|RBSE 10th Toppers 2023|
|RBSE Rajasthan Board Class 10th Grading System|
RBSE 10th Result 2023 Highlights
Knowing the overview will help you comprehend all parts of the RBSE board class 10th result 2023. Refer to the table below for more information to see details like the official website, credentials required to check result, and result status in the following table:
|Exam Name||RBSE Secondary 2023 Examinations|
|Board name||Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE)|
|Result name||Rajasthan Ajmer Board 10th result 2023|
|Official website||rajresults.nic.in and rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in|
|RBSE 10th result 2023 date||Last Week of May 2023|
|Result credentials||Roll number|
|Number of Students Appeared||To Be Updated|
|Overall Pass Percentage||To Be Updated|
|Percentage of Females who Passed||To Be Updated|
|Percentage of Males who Passed||To Be Updated|
RBSE 10th Result 2023 Dates
Every year, lakhs of students sit for the Rajasthan Board's board exams. The final exams for RBSE class 10 will be conducted in March and it is expected that RBSE 10th Result 2023 will be released in the month of June 2023. Based on that, the authority might start the RBSE 10th Result 2023 re-evaluation process and compartment exams from June 2023. The tentative RBSE Board 10th Result 2023 Dates are added below in the table.
Release of Rajasthan Class 10 Result 2023
Last Week of May 2023
Websites to Check RBSE 10th Result 2023
The candidates can check RBSE Board 10th Result 2023 through any of the following websites:
How to Check RBSE 10th Result 2023 ?
RBSE 10th Result 2023 will be announced in May 2023 and can be checked by roll number and name for around 11 lakh students. The method of checking the Rajasthan Ajmer board 10th result 2023 is simple and involves only a few steps. The following are the steps to get your RBSE Board 10th Result 2023 utilizing methods like online, SMS, DIgilocker etc. The candidates will be able to check RBSE 10th Result 2023 using either roll number or name. Both the process has been explained one by one below:
Check RBSE 10th Result 2023 Online at rajresults.nic.in
The steps to check RBSE Board Class 10th Result 2023 are added below:
Step 1: To begin, go to the official Rajasthan Board 10th result 2023 website, which is rajresults.nic.in.
Step 2: It will take you to the website's homepage, where you may see all of the RBSE results for 2021. Open the RBSE Ajmer Secondary 10th Result 2023 link.
Step 3: The RBSE window for Class 10 result 2023 will open. Now, type in a student's roll number and the captcha code.
Step 4: The class 10th result RBSE 2023 will appear on the screen when you click the "Submit" button.
Step 5: Take a printout or a screenshot of it and preserve it somewhere secure.
RBSE 10th Result 2023 Through Name
It is expected that the Rajasthan Board will also allow the candidates to check result by entering their names on the official website. The steps to do the same are added below:
- The students who do not have their roll numbers can also check their results through their names.
- The official website will only have the option to check results through the roll number but the candidates can access other third-party websites to check name-wise RBSE 10th Result 2023
- RBSE 10th Result 2023 PDF file will consist of school-wise and center-wise results. The PDF will be available on the official website at rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in a few days after the declaration of result.
RBSE 10th Result 2023 via SMS
Students can access their results by SMS service if the web portal is unavailable that day owing to significant traffic. The steps to check RBSE Board 10th Result 2023 via SMS are added below:
Step 1: Open the SMS option on your mobile phone.
Step 2: Students will need to submit the RJ10 space ROLL NUMBER.
Step 3: Send the typed msg to 5676750 or 56263.
Step 4: The result will be sent to your phone.
RBSE 10th Result 2023 on Digilocker
Students have one more option to check RBSE Board 10th Result 2023 i.e. Digilocker. The steps to check result via Digilocker are added below.
Step 1: Go to the DigiLocker website.
Step 2: Next, go to the upper left corner of the homepage and click on sign up.
Step 3: Fill in your name as it appears on your Aadhaar card, your date of birth, your category, a valid mobile number, an email address, and your Aadhaar number, as well as a six-digit security pin.
Step 4: Fill out the form and choose a username. You can obtain the RBSE result 2021 using DigiLocker once you have made an account.
Step 5: Next, under the 'education' category, select 'Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan.'
Step 6: Select the Class 10 passing certificate/ result
Step 7: Enter your RBSE class 10 roll number or your RBSE-registered mobile number.
Step 8: On the screen, the RBSE class 10 result/ mark sheet/ certificate will be displayed.
Details Mentioned on RBSE 10th Result 2023
The following important details will be mentioned in the RBSE Board 10th Result 2023 or scorecard:
- Name of the candidate
- Candidates roll code
- Candidate’s roll number
- Division of the candidate’s
- Fathers name
- Mother name
- Marks obtained in different subjects (theory and practical)
- Total score obtained
- Final result: Pass or Fail
Students should carefully review all of the facts on their RBSE 10th Result 2023 and report any discrepancies to the school authorities.
RBSE 10th Result Toppers 2023
The RBSE board topper for the 10th class in 2023 will be announced up to Rank 10 by the board along with the declaration of the RBSE 10th result 2023. The RBSE Class 10th exams have been taken by around 11 lakh students. The student who receives the highest grade has been named RBSE board topper for class 10 in 2023. Along with the announcement of the results, the Rajasthan Board will release the RBSE Class 10 toppers 2023.
|Rank||Topper's Name||Marks Secured|
Students can look up the RBSE 10th toppers list from the previous year in the table below.
RBSE Class 10 Toppers List 2019
RBSE 10th Toppers for the 2019 session are added below along with their marks scored.
|Rank||Topper's Name||Marks Secured|
|1.||Hitesh Kumar Sharma||99.33%|
RBSE Board 10th Result Previous Year Statistics
The major highlights related to RBSE Board 10th Result 2023 will be updated in the table below soon after the declaration of the result. The following table depicts the last five years of Rajasthan Board 10th Result statistics, which shows the trend of student performance. As soon as the RBSE 10th result 2023 is announced, the statistics for this year will be updated here.
Rajasthan Ajmer Board 10th Result Statistics
|Year||Total Appeared||Total Passed|
|2023||To be updated soon||To be updated soon|
Previous Years’ Pass Percentage of Rajasthan Board 10th Result
Overall Pass %
Boys’ Pass %
Girls’ Pass %
RBSE Board 10th Result 2023 Passing Marks
In order to pass the exam, the candidates must obtain the minimum passing marks in the exam.
- Each student needs to score at least 33% of total marks in each compulsory subject to pass that subject.
- Along with this, the candidate should also secure a minimum of 33% marks in the aggregate to pass the exam.
RBSE 10th Passing Marks 2023 for Theory
|Subject Names||Maximum marks||Passing marks|
RBSE 10th Passing Marks 2023 for Practical
|Subjects||Maximum marks||Passing marks|
RBSE Board 10th Result 2023 Grading System
Students must carefully read the table below to understand the grading structure for the Rajasthan Board Result 2023. With the help of this table, they will be able to determine the range of marks and the grade points assigned to each range. It would also assist students in better comprehending their RBSE Results 2023 for class 10 results. The following is the grading system for the Rajasthan Board Result 2023 for both practical and theory examinations:
1. 90% & above(540 to 600Marks)
2. 80% & above but below 90% (480 to 539Marks)
3. 70% & above but below 80% (420 to 479Marks)
4. 60% & above but below 70% (360 to 419Marks)
5. 50% & above but below 60% (300 to 359Marks)
6. 40% & above but below 50% (240 to 299Marks)
7. 33% & above but below 40% (198 to 239Marks)
8. Below 33% (000 to 197Marks)
9. Candidates securing less than 30 marks in an individual paper(s) but securing aggregate mark more than 197.
Un Satisfactory Needs to appear again
How to calculate the RBSE Board 10th GPA using percentage?
CGPA Formula = Sum of grade points earned in each subject divided by the total number of subjects.
- First and foremost, candidates must use the table below to write grade points for each subject.
- Now add all of the subject's grade points together.
- The overall Rajasthan Board GPA is computed by multiplying the calculated grade point by the number of subjects.
- Students will subsequently be informed of their Class 10 Result Rajasthan Board percentage.
Example to calculate RBSE 10th GPA
Students can go through the example that has been tabulated below to get better understanding of grade and grade points.
Total of Grade Points= 38
Divide it by the number of subjects (i.e. 5)= 38/7
- As a result, the overall Rajasthan board 12th grade GPA is a '7,' and the overall grade is a 'B2.'
- Using percentages to calculate percentages: CGPA X 9.5 = Percentage Obtained
- Using the above-mentioned procedure, students will be able to calculate their percentage from GPA in Rajasthan Board Result 2023 Class 10.
RBSE 10th Result Re-evaluation 2023
One important thing which must be noted here that Rajasthan board does not allow the re-evaluation of class 10th result. However, if the candidates are not satisfied with their results, they can apply for scrutiny or verification of their results. The candidates can apply for scrutiny on the official website at bseronline.com. Apart from this, the candidates can also apply for scrutiny from their respective schools.
- The candidates will also have to pay the scrutiny fee of Rs. 300 per subject if applied within 7 days after the result and Rs. 600 per subject if applied within the next three days.
- Students will have to upload their ID proof to apply for scrutiny or verification of their results.
- After receiving the scrutiny application, the board will verify the result and the final result will be released online.
RBSE 10th Supplementary Exam 2023
The students who have failed in one or more subjects in the Rajasthan Class 10 board exam 2023 will get the chance to appear for supplementary exams to clear the exam. After the result, the candidates can contact their respective schools and fill out an application form to apply for a supplementary exam. The board will conduct the supplementary exam in July 2023 and will release the result on the official website. According to the rules, the board holds supplementary exams for students who have failed one or more subjects. They can take supplemental or compartment exams and save a year of schooling by passing them.
The Rajasthan board allows compartment exam applications through schools. Students can contact their respective school authorities after receiving their RBSE 10th result 2023 and submit an application form along with the required fee. Rajasthan board 10th Supplementary result 2021 for compartment exams will be announced by the RBSE, Ajmer board in September 2023. On the official website, students will be able to view their Rajasthan class 10 result 2023 for supplementary exams.
What After RBSE Board 10th Result 2023?
After Rajasthan Class 10 Result 2023 will be released, the candidates will be able to get admission to class 11th on the basis of their performance in class 10th. The candidates can choose Science/ Commerce/ Arts stream for class 11th either as per their preference or based on marks obtained in class 10th. It is very important to choose the stream carefully as it will be a deciding factor for the future of the students. An alternative option for the students is to go for Diploma courses after the 10th. There are various Diploma courses in Engineering, Medical, Science, and other streams which the candidates can opt for. After completing the Diploma, the candidates will get direct admission to the 2nd year of the program, known as lateral entry.
|RBSE 10th Important Links|
|RBSE 10th Admit Card 2023|
|RBSE 10th Syllabus 2023|
|RBSE 10th Exam Pattern 2023|
|RBSE 10th Preparation Tips 2023|
|RBSE 10th Sample Paper 2023|
|RBSE Class 10th Previous Year Question Paper|